It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Global Alert!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: eluryh22

Tell it to the Queen, it seems she's rather pissed and has been rather busy making sure she is heard...

In fact for those able to host her she has fired up her hologram for full dramatic effect...

I guess you are under the misguided opinion that ISIS is an American creation...

America attacked France today...

Ya right...

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle

You know this "meeting" you are expecting happened back in February of this year, right?

Quick note... remember when Obama reiterated himself by saying....

President Barack Obama defended his decision not to call war against ISIS as a religious one during remarks at an anti-extremism summit on Wednesday.

"We are not at war with Islam, we are at war with those who have perverted Islam," he said.

Just a LINK as a reminder.

He/They did nothing then... and they will do nothing now.

Edit to add.... Oops!!! I think I JUST got the sarcasm.

edit on 13-11-2015 by eluryh22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 11:20 PM
link   
France has Nukes..they will use them..Where? could only be a guess , but Saudi Arabia, be my guess

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 11:24 PM
link   

OK this is in Skunk Works right? Great I can waffle full stop ok the rumour is that France and the atomic testing in the South Pacific was deliberate and they did the atomic testing to the stable plates to destabilize deliberately other fragile areas on the globe. They France had an exodus planned full stop the rumour is that a lot of people from around the world are very angry.
edit on 13/11/2015 by NJE777 because: Voice ap

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 02:03 AM
link   
France will back Russia in Syria against ISIS and all other terror networks!

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 02:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: 5StarOracle
a reply to: Aqualung2012

The future...
and with that ...am outta here ....

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 03:49 AM
link   

None of us stand a chance against syria(sirius)

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Well seeing as this is in the Skunk Works I am assuming you have no actual proof so you might as well have added "World leaders will be raising a army of robotic rabbits to fight ISIS with fluffy bunny ears".

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I guess if I was making things up I could have thrown that in there...

Nah... That would still sound stupid...
edit on 14-11-2015 by 5StarOracle because: Word

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Another issue that will be taken up is the number problem as far as following potential threats...

What is proposed are local groups to be formed by citizens that fit the bill, these would be eyes on targets and even have the authority to arrest or kill under orders...

Besides the benefit of manpower for keeping track of individuals, it is feared vigilante groups are already forming because of noticible change in communities due to refugees and homegrown threats...

Many small cities in numerous countries have been cited as examples...

These are purposed to be implemented world wide...

is this the start of a one world government?

As scary as some of this sounds it's better than the mass prison transports detainee camps and execution devices which are on the back burner...

Then you will only be a sticker of assigned colour on mailbox or front door...

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Aqualung2012

I'm curious what you think of my credibility today?

Everything I spoke of before it happened has happened including the beggining of taxi cab drivers and thier connection...

No I'm not saying all cab drivers but all of some cab companies is not beyond the truth, store owners and various other companies are also in the list...

Watch for many more strange events to unfold in the near future...

This is all for real...hope for all mankind the sky does not burn at 33 degrees over Turkey then great distress for Europe as mankind meets the Antichrist...

For people who don't believe in God...if the cycle of prophecy is not broken they will behold the Lord...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join