It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Link To An Informative Documentary (Just doing my duty to Enlighten)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Just doing my part to spread information that i find trustworthy and worthwhile.

This Video, as the title suggests, is mainly regarding alot of speculation (Backed by factual events) surronding 9-11/JFK+++ conspiracy "theories". It contains, what i feel, is an intellegent insight that puts aside religion and such to just give a puzzle pieced together with a strong sense on truth and validation. My opinion Ofc.

www.youtube.com... (9-11 To JFK, everythings a rich mans trick)

VLR

(Also goes without saying find your own truth within things like this and always use multiple sources to create a logical picture. Even the best truth can contain the smallest lies)
edit on 13-11-2015 by RevolutionAnon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: RevolutionAnon

I'm only 10 min in so far, but this looks really good. I'll watch this weekend. Thanks for posting.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Here is a link to make a video available for free. However what you can get for nothing right now is still very interesting.
www.patreon.com...

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

No problem glad you like. It is long but i found it worth every minute.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Have not watched it yet but the first thing that got my attention is why have we not heard of this before?

Digging around on Google for information on the guy who made it is a dead end.

The trailer for the film is below as well as a snippet from an in depth review...

This is One of Thee Greatest Documentaries EVER MADE. In the end, this documentary is a simple powerful tool to get people up to speed who are unfamiliar with these concepts. One thing for sure is: THIS IS A MUST SEE VIDEO FOR EVERY MAN WOMAN AND CHILD ON PLANET EARTH. PERIOD.

In one fell swoop, it explains sooo many unanswered questions about some of mankind’s most curious historical chapters. It ties together and explains how countless disparate forces fueled the trajectory of Western civilization from ancient Rome to today. It blows things like the JFK assassination, faked wars, fake religions, and false flags WIDE OPEN.

I swear, I will be incredulous if ANYONE can watch this and still doubt that America, and most of the world has been high jacked by the New World Order. Whomever can not wrap their heads around that after seeing this should be deemed of questionable cognitive ability.

PLEASE. DO YOURSELF AND YOUR LOVED ONES A FAVOR. WATCH THIS FILM ALL THE WAY THROUGH. I PROMISE, YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT. SPREAD IT LIKE WILDFIRE.

It’s 3 1/2 hours long, but I assure you, it will not waste your time. Watch it while you exercise. Watch it in parts. Do whatever you have to do to finish it. After the first 20 minutes it will surely hook you like a great novel. You won’t be bored. Enjoy, and spread the word.

I will also add, the information presented in this video confirms my own research, which I’ve been conducting for 10 years now. As far as I’m concerned, he’s not talking out of his arse. My own research corroborates what he claims in many of the examples.

www.truthsayer.info...

Below is a 41 minute long commentary on the film:

wariscrime.com...

edit on 13-11-2015 by Murgatroid because: felt like it...

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 07:51 PM
link   

I've seen it and agree it's very interesting and enlightening. I think almost everyone could get something worthwhile out of it.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

Thank you for your input, I hope others read your comment aswell before proceeding to watch the video.

I'm guessing you read the site connected to the link at the end of your post

I was worried by this part a little to be honest

"IF YOU BROADLY AGREE WITH THIS DECLARATION SEE THIS CONTACT PAGE.
Many people will read this and will agree that the time for revolution has come. They will ask “But what can I do?” To such people I say this: do not underestimate your own power. "

A good message I hope its sincere.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Another good source on this documentary...

It appears to be an interview with Robert Morningstar, who did some of the research for the film.

The last time Robert was with us, back on January 30 (and you can hear that program on our YouTube Channel, that accessible at FarOutRadio.com) he briefly mentioned a new documentary that includes some of his research work. Not only did Robert give the documentary a glowing review, but he told us that some of his research material is part of the presentation.

The film was written and presented by Francis Richard Conolly - a former squash master at St Peter’s School, in Bootham, England. Conolly taught history, English and physical education at schools across Yorkshire. Well, Francis certainly brings his teaching skills to the forefront in “JFK to 911 Everything Is A Rich Man’s Trick”. This is a BOATLOAD of information that is carefully stitched together and covers a long time span – that’s why the film is 3-1/2 hours. It is a complex story spread out over 100 years.

Even if you have been a student of the JFK Assassination material, there will be subtle pieces of information that will better complete the larger picture of what has happened to humanity over the last 150 years since the beginning of the Industrial Revolution – of which the JFK Assassination is just one chapter.

Conversation with Robert Morningstar

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Agree, that caught my eye as well.

The way I see it, none of us have all the pieces to the puzzle.

Some of my favorite sources are dead wrong on some topics but they are dead right on many others.

You are right though, the revolution aspect is one that very few understand.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 08:13 PM
link   

To be honest i think it is a worthwhile Documentary. The wariscrime link looked a bit supicious at first, or atleast a little obvious as they were encouraging people to fight back and at the same time asking for names and email addresses from those who support these ideals. It wouldnt be the first trap to be set im sure, though it seems genuine.

And yes i agree. I always encourage looking at many videos and different angles, even doomsday or alien based theories, as these can habour interesting information even if the main point doesnt fit into your point of view

I made a post about people not understanding revolution or atleast seeming not to, people seem content to speculate and debate on forums but take little action, something i am guilty of and currently trying to change. Another member led meto an interesting video though about being "Birds in digital cages" in which a speaker basicly states some forums being set up to contain those who are awake to the situation, whatever that might be, so as to stunt any real attempts at changing said situation.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 08:28 PM
link   

I just got finished reading up on the "Birds in digital cages" thing as well...

The two videos below also directly relate to the OP's subject...

This interview with Ole Dammegard on this same subject matter is GOLD… He takes the words right out of my mouth. I’ve had THOUSANDS of conversations with people over the years, trying to explain how this all breaks down. This is another must see, for anyone fired up after the JFK to 911 film. EVERYTHING IS CONNECTED.

It’s starting to make sense. The puzzle is complete now. What he says about Tesla, Wilhelm Reich, Viktor Schauberger, & Stanley Meyer etc etc is so spot on! All things in this world are CONTROLLED-CENTRALIZED-CORRUPTED-HIDDEN-BASTARDIZED- & THIEVED.

This is One of Thee Greatest Documentaries EVER MADE

I will also add, the information presented in this video confirms my own research, which I’ve been conducting for 10 years now. As far as I’m concerned, he’s not talking out of his arse. My own research corroborates what he claims in many of the examples. For further legitimization, here is a famous speech by Eisenhower, warning of the exact scenario which is exposed in the video above.

All the conspiracies in history - especially during the last 5000 years - are actually different aspects of the same conspiracy. Some people fixed on one aspect of the conspiracy, and say this is the problem, others say another thing, but the thing is all the conspirators work together. All the conspirators are part of the same operation. And this is what people find very reluctant. ~ Eustace Mullins

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 08:36 PM
link   

How the world, especially America, can Ignore all the great men of the past and the warning they gave about thing like this. Lincoln tried to pass a bill stopping private takeover, JFK spoke out against and tried to pass a bill allowing America to manufacture its own money legitimatley, eisen aswell as shown above. Yet we are the idiots talking nonsense because we are bored or crazy....Really? America may be the first victim but i promise it wont be the last and my money would be on my home, the UK, to follow suit shortly after. VLR

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Haven't watched yet but I will shorly. Just the title of the vid made me think of George Soros.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Interesting video. thanks.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: glend

No problem

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

It is a good investment of time if your looking for intellegent outlooks on this stuff.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 12:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: RevolutionAnon

It is a good investment of time if your looking for intellegent outlooks on this stuff.

I am watching but will have to finish tomorrow. There was one thing I was skeptical about...or didn't seem to fit...don't remember now but there is much new information.

Thanks for posting.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 01:01 AM
link   

I would be interested to know what you felt did'nt fit and why if you remember. May give me a new perspective on something. Again Thanks

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 07:15 PM
link   

I was going to post this, glad you already did RevolutionAnon. This is by far one of the best videos made in the recent years. I've finished the whole thing and it's worth every minute.

The very important things to consider are how we are constantly being tricked (well most of us). Of course, Paris recently is a perfect example.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: WCmutant

I know. I feel like im mad sometimes seeing shadows on every event and disaster and feeling the need to investigate them all. The thing is that i believe certain conspiracys (9/11,jfk etc...) without a shred of doubt which means i will hold any event as a potential NWO/Illuminati/Skull_Bones incident. Then you find the facts, join the dots which are all within sight of each other, and feel good to be awake to the sinister Bull**** rampant today.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join