It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attacks in Paris LIVE - Multiple Shootings, Hostages, Suicide Bombers, and Explosions 120 Dead +

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 07:20 PM
link   
One witness to the Bataclan massacre said that the terrorists shot their way into the building and that there was a third shooter with them but that he stayed outside. The witness said that he was very familiar with all the passageways in the building and led about 12 people into the balcony to hide. He said there were approximately 1500 people inside. (My French is rough, but that's how I understood him.)

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
a reply to: carewemust

Agreed. Lebanon has been almost abandoned by western media due to their nexus between Israel and Syria. The Lebanese people are wonderful and forsaken.

Agreed. In fact all countries are filled with wonderful human beings. The problem I'm having with the France attacks is that there had to be a lot of "chatter" before a coordinated event of this magnitude could occur. The WORLD is supposed to be in an offensive and defensive readiness posture regarding terrorists. WHY and HOW were these multiple coordinated attacks not be detected in advance?

My God.. if ISIS can do this in Paris without tipping off the high-tech, top-secret surveillance networks, they can do it in Moscow, New York...anywhere...at any time of their choosing! Does this mean that ISIS is SMARTER than the free-world's best protection agencies? It most certainly does!! Holy crap...

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: DerekJR321

originally posted by: chasingbrahman

originally posted by: DerekJR321
You open your borders to refugees from Syria. You let them trample all over your country. How amazing that they pull this now. Yes. THEY. Because you know full well that's who did this. Unless it is a False Flag. Ironic how the Syria talks are tomorrow, and there is talk of backing out. Now suddenly this?

Who knows.. but you reap what you sow. Your government (France) opened up its borders and welcomed these savages in with open arms. How'd that work out for ya? Hows that "no guns" thing workin out too? Maybe if your citizens were armed they could have stopped this.

This is not the time, nor the place to insinuate that the good people of Paris practically requested this attack.

Explore your humanity for an evening. Over 140 people lost their lives tonight, and thousands lost someone they dearly love.

When is a good time then? When is Europe going to wake up and smell the coffee? Yes.. it is terrible that all those people lost their lives. Now what are they gonna do about it? How about they start by DEPORTING all the remaining immigrants. Now is the time for the people of Paris, the people of France to stand up and say ENOUGH!

You pose a valid question, and I have to ask myself when I would feel open-minded enough to hear that my loved one practically requested their own death due to their inability to truly grasp what the future held. I think it would need to be quite a long time before I could stomach the words and still behave reasonably. How long would you need?

As for your other questions, perhaps this is the coffee. Make no mistake - I am livid that a country could be in the midst of losing, well, their security. But asking "how they like their no gun laws now" within hours of these viscous attacks is cruel.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 07:23 PM
link   
This is just heartbreaking and awful news. My heart bleeds for the families who have lost love ones in this attack. Innocent people have lost their lives for no reason. The West seriously needs to re-consider their approach regarding other nations and their cultures.

Diplomacy and other western attributes can not be imposed on other nations and cultures. You can not impose embargoes, sanctions, ideology, etc on people who's culture differs from yours. When that fails, you intervene militarily and even bomb them. Look at Iraq, Arab spring, etc. What was the end result of that? Alqaida and ISIS? Great!

More radicals have now been born and are willing to take exceptional risks, like they have tonight. Globalization is not for everyone. These people should be left to live as they want. Can you imagine if the roles were reversed and the Arab/Muslim world held the power and was imposing their views on the West like this?

The West would retaliate any way they could. Nobody wants to be told what to do. We as a society need to rethink our approach on how we co-mingle / co-habitat. The time for this needless and utterly disgraceful treatment of human lives needs to end with our generation. If it doesn't, there won't be anything left for our children, except a nuclear winter, if they are able to survive that.

I hope tonight's ordeal in France is only a once off. We, as the human race, deserve to show each other more respect than what we are currently doing so. I still have faith in humanity..... "I Believe".

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Quote from survivor at concert...A shooter yelled: "What are you doing in Syria? You are going to pay!"

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Does this mean that ISIS is SMARTER than the free-world's best protection agencies? It most certainly does!! Holy crap...

There is another option but that's another thread....
edit on 11/13/2015 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 07:29 PM
link   
BREAKING : 5 attackers dead.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Viva La France! www.youtube.com...

edit on pm1130pmFri, 13 Nov 2015 19:31:45 -0600 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: crappiekat
Does anyone realise here that ATS is also under attack!!!!!!

My system has been bombared by attacks within the last 3 hours at least 9 times that I know of.

Jeez, what the heck.???????

It is not just ATS.

My computer has been lagging and freezing all day long. I have rebooted several time with the same results. Don't know what is up, but it has never, done this to this degree beofre, so maybe Big Brother is really watching me today.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Absolutely horrific, if it wasn`t bad enough before the mass migration or what's happening in Sweden and Germany.

I posted a thread the other day about the suicide bombings that were done in Lebanon killing about 40, these people don`t care who they kill even of their own faith.

To open your countries borders with no screening what so ever is complete madness, let alone being taken over or breed out by Islam.

We all know its going to get much much worse and our leaders know and have allowed it.

Thoughts and prayers to those affected and to those who will continue to be affected.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Obama is bringing in thousands of Muslims into the country by the week who will be used against the American people.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Quote from survivor at concert...A shooter yelled: "What are you doing in Syria? You are going to pay!"

Just as I sated in my previous post. The west needs to keep their nose out of other people's business, otherwise this will start becoming a regular occurrence. We do NOT need WW3, it won't end nicely

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 07:32 PM
link   
They've closed all the city halls in France.

Only marriage services and emergency services will continue.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: madenusa

Link issue, I had trouble too up above. Would like to see the video you posted, so try again ok.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Video doesn't work, but no he isn't. We are taking in 10k refugees and those won't be here until next year after a 18 month vetting process.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Video doesn't work, but no he isn't. We are taking in 10k refugees and those won't be here until next year after a 18 month vetting process.

I have a feeling this number will change to zero for the USA, after this event.

Just saying.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 07:38 PM
link   
My God the reports are horrific.

I just don't know what to say anymore. This summer's train attack in France. THe Russian plane. Turkey, Beirut, now Paris. Does anyone see a way forward that doesn't involve a bloody crusade or world war? It's kind of unbelievable.

We all need to concentrate on a new dang timeline because the future seems pretty #ing bleak.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

I really think it all comes down to killing ISIS, before they kill us.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 07:43 PM
link   

We all need to concentrate on a new dang timeline because the future seems pretty #ing bleak.

Ikr

I just want a portal to another timeline devoid of all chaos, banks, wall street, large corporations, and perpetual hatred.

If there are higher beings that have the knowledge on how to end this madness they need to step-up, and help us out because we are drowning in our own stupidity. smh

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 07:43 PM
link   

I just don't know what to say anymore. This summer's train attack in France. THe Russian plane. Turkey, Beirut, now Paris. Does anyone see a way forward that doesn't involve a bloody crusade or world war? It's kind of unbelievable.

I wouldn't bet against TPTB engineering this. The global economy is the tank, dig deep and will see this to be true. Major wars kick start ecnomies. I hope to God this isn't a precursor.

edit on 13-11-2015 by TortoiseKweek because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join