It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attacks in Paris LIVE - Multiple Shootings, Hostages, Suicide Bombers, and Explosions 120 Dead +

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: DerekJR321

The innocent should be given refuge.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs
I'm not sure what to do. I want them out. No war. Revolution, and kick them out.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 06:55 PM
link   
President of France was in the stadium just before the attack. He left 1/2 way through the match as earlier reports came in.
edit on 13-11-2015 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

link   
Does anyone realise here that ATS is also under attack!!!!!!

My system has been bombared by attacks within the last 3 hours at least 9 times that I know of.

Jeez, what the heck.???????

link   
BREAKING; 4 assailants have been killed.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: DerekJR321
You open your borders to refugees from Syria. You let them trample all over your country. How amazing that they pull this now. Yes. THEY. Because you know full well that's who did this. Unless it is a False Flag. Ironic how the Syria talks are tomorrow, and there is talk of backing out. Now suddenly this?

Who knows.. but you reap what you sow. Your government (France) opened up its borders and welcomed these savages in with open arms. How'd that work out for ya? Hows that "no guns" thing workin out too? Maybe if your citizens were armed they could have stopped this.

The US not to sufficiently secured the border.... as open access to our country could only increase the likelihood that Obama will stay our commander and chief, do not rule this out.....I hope I’m wrong, but something smells rotten.
Read more at www.commdiginews.com...’s own words, “fundamentally transform America.”28523/#HRd7XWEHHdmEKTDu.99
Read more at www.commdiginews.com...

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: kosmicjack

I see what you are saying but should we punish the many for the actions of the few?

People are fleeing areas that are going through this type of violence.

But there also comes a point where you have to ask people to fix their own problems too.

Unless you have a sure method to read hearts and minds, there is no real way to vet who's coming in.

Basically, what you have is akin to a pack of dogs. Some of them you know are rabid, and you can leave them out, but you don't know about the rest. You take in all the seemingly healthy ones and wake up some morning with a foaming rabid dog chewing on you. There is just no way to know and the consequences of being wrong, in this case, might have cost France 100+ of their own.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: chasingbrahman

originally posted by: DerekJR321
You open your borders to refugees from Syria. You let them trample all over your country. How amazing that they pull this now. Yes. THEY. Because you know full well that's who did this. Unless it is a False Flag. Ironic how the Syria talks are tomorrow, and there is talk of backing out. Now suddenly this?

Who knows.. but you reap what you sow. Your government (France) opened up its borders and welcomed these savages in with open arms. How'd that work out for ya? Hows that "no guns" thing workin out too? Maybe if your citizens were armed they could have stopped this.

This is not the time, nor the place to insinuate that the good people of Paris practically requested this attack.

Explore your humanity for an evening. Over 140 people lost their lives tonight, and thousands lost someone they dearly love.

When is a good time then? When is Europe going to wake up and smell the coffee? Yes.. it is terrible that all those people lost their lives. Now what are they gonna do about it? How about they start by DEPORTING all the remaining immigrants. Now is the time for the people of Paris, the people of France to stand up and say ENOUGH!
edit on 13-11-2015 by DerekJR321 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Washington Post feed:

www.washingtonpost.com...-a0b6-4d38-8562-a3b8a1375943

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: Night Star
100 dead in concert hall.

That's what I was afraid of.

When I saw that, all I could think of was that Russian theatre with all the little kids. So many died even when they stormed the theatre, and they made this worse on purpose by slaughtering them before the assault could be done.

They were killing people before the police moved in...that is known, but that's all we know at present.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I had a feeling early this morning something bad would occur on this day.......my mind is boggled from what Ive read so far.

I'm curious if this is the catalyst to usher in WW3? or just another horrible horrible event that will remain isolated and basicallly swept under the rug (which is bull$h!T) These perpertrators must pay!

Please come to AK, enemies, were all very weak, not willing to fight, don't respect the constitution, and are extremely limited on any form of defense. Easy target! just as they prefer. (sarc, duh)

Sarc over, come on over and enjoy our arsenal.

Daesh F_ck$

edit on 13-11-2015 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I was really hoping they would catch some of the terrorists at the theatre and let Josh Homme from Eagles Of Death Metal get Midevial on they asses.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Looks as if France has completely shut down the borders.This is a lesson ALL countries should take heed of , NOW.
It has began.....

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 07:08 PM
link   
118 death toll at CONCERT HALL.
Overall death toll 158

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Cripes.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: Sremmos80

I see what you are saying but should we punish the many for the actions of the few?

People are fleeing areas that are going through this type of violence.

But there also comes a point where you have to ask people to fix their own problems too.

Unless you have a sure method to read hearts and minds, there is no real way to vet who's coming in.

Basically, what you have is akin to a pack of dogs. Some of them you know are rabid, and you can leave them out, but you don't know about the rest. You take in all the seemingly healthy ones and wake up some morning with a foaming rabid dog chewing on you. There is just no way to know and the consequences of being wrong, in this case, might have cost France 100+ of their own.

Funny you mention that, I'll make sure to ask the United States government to start working on the issues here at home rather than abroad.

Oh wait, I have literally zero impact on any kind of policy change.

To think, and blame, the innocent people of France, for the acts of not only their government, but a bunch of religious extremists, is just ridiculous.

I'm sorry, man, but the people that were involved in this - in whatever form - did not "ask" for it.

They had no say in letting these people in, and had no say in the intentions of IS.

What truly bothers me, is how it is widely debated on IS inception, and how they have been supposedly tied to Saudi Arabia, the US, and other Western nations.

But instead of blaming - hmm, perhaps, and again, the religious extremists, or the lack of foresight in government, or tracing back to the deliberate attempts to solidify, arm, and train IS to use in opposition against Assad - we blame the innocent people, who have been caught in a tregedy, that did not involve them, but in my opinion - was greatly incited due to Western interests, and the fanatical belief in God.

Desperation provided fertile ground for religious extremism.

What's been happening in the Middle East for the last two decades?

Also worth noting, I'm not seeing any American media reporting on Beirut.

Now that's telling.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Yeah, and I don't think that's final yet. This is so evil.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I think people can police only so much, hard to say they are not, they can't prevent this attacks full stop.

If this comes out to have not been done by a refugee then but people with a passport like many of ISIS have do we forget about that analogy then?

And disagree it is akin to a pack of dogs, it is akin to people fleeing this same type of senseless violence. Maybe comparing them to dogs make it easier to not see that though.

It sickens me to see this violence, but I think using it to further a divide and create more hate does nothing and is part of the plans of those that carry out. The more we hate people that had nothing to do with this, the more likely they are to turn against us.
edit on thFri, 13 Nov 2015 19:26:12 -0600America/Chicago1120151280 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
French Council of Muslim Faith just condemned the attacks in the strongest of terms.

That's a plus affirmed.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 07:15 PM
link   

I agree it is a catch 22, as it stands I 100% support france closing it's borders. It has every right to as it has just been hit and they don't have an idea where it came from.

Outside of that I don't believe that all the people fleeing are looking to do something like this.
edit on thFri, 13 Nov 2015 19:24:22 -0600America/Chicago1120152280 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join