It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attacks in Paris LIVE - Multiple Shootings, Hostages, Suicide Bombers, and Explosions 120 Dead +

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

originally posted by: sirlancelot

originally posted by: Tiamat384
Not trying to jump the gun here, but Europe should have expected more dissent after giving permission for the "refugees" to enter the borders and with so little control over who exactly comes through the gates. This is only the beginning, and I say that because why would they stop. In World War 2 Japan woke the dragon, the USA. Since about the 1980s the West has funded what would become a terrorist organization and now, not only has the West woken the beast, much of the West welcomes it into West. This is horrible, this is tragic. But this very likely could have been prevented. Close the borders, close the gates. If the EU tells you to take these people, but are they, then tell them to piss off and if anything paying with paper is better than paying with the loss of culture and lives.

I would be shocked if your are right! At this point it matters not what happens in Syria or Iraq. Those that did this are all over Europe. Obama as usual with capitulate and I'd be surprised if anything changes with UE leaders. Hollander earlier this year defended Muslims after the Charlie thing. This will become the new norm soon in Europe and later in the US.

With Obama as our potus there will be no dragon awakening! He can even say ISLAMIC TERRORIST in his pressed!

Good. Last POTUS who "awakened the dragon" led to these events going on right now. America's Middle Eastern foreign policy is about as successful as our War on Drugs. A small group benefits while the public suffers. ISIS is probably to blame for this and like clock work a Syrian invasion will begin in the next few short weeks.

People are easily controlled by their emotions. This will probably mirror the aftermath of 9/11.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 06:34 PM
link   
So tragic! My heart goes out to all those poor people and their families. Thank you to everyone for the up to date info and links!

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Restaurant attackers still at large.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Hearing different counts on how many deaths.
edit on 13-11-2015 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: madenusa
a reply to: chiefsmomthe 2016 elections may not be held at all. Widespread anarchy gripping the country could be reason enough for the Obama administration to announce the implementation of martial law and the suspension of some, if not all, of Americans’ constitutionally protected rights — including the right to vote and hold national elections.
Read more at www.commdiginews.com...

What widespread anarchy? There isn't going to be any from these attacks, tragic as they are.

And even at its height, the campus unrest of the '60s wasn't enough to endanger elections, so what's going on with BLM now isn't anywhere close to that.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
100 dead in concert hall.

That's what I was afraid of.

When I saw that, all I could think of was that Russian theatre with all the little kids. So many died even when they stormed the theatre, and they made this worse on purpose by slaughtering them before the assault could be done.

link   
yea get used to it feed the media then black Friday .....just one or five states and he will be in charge they go slow lead the sheep over the cliff wouldn't want that panic to many of us.....im just saying read between the lines a reply to: amazing

link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: sirlancelot

No because no one knows that yet.

I know it seems like the most likely connection but hasn't been confirmed.

I wouldn't bet against it at this point, but the president shouldn't say something that isn't confirmed.
And there is more reasons why he doesn't say that, just like those before him.

He doesn't want to feed into the divide of hating all people who subscribe to Islam.
thinkprogress.org...
You may not agree with that, but doesn't mean he is apologizing.

News I'm hearing has "allah Akbar" and isis chatter from one of the attackers. I have to believe the potus has info minutes and hours before the press but we can wait and see. Bet ya anything when it is confirmed a Islamic attack Obama will not say it was from "Islamic terrorist" probably get something like terrorist that pervert Islam!

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Tiamat384

ONE MORE TIME! The elite are vicious and intelligent
and war should only exist between us and them.
What more evidence do people need?

If you're a muslim you should tell all muslims the together we
should ally against the people running the world because obviously
they couldn't run a refrigirator.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 06:38 PM
link   
AFP quoting official police source that at least 100 people killed inside Bataclan.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 06:39 PM
link   
In my mind, we should turn the "All-Seeing-Eye" of the Police State elsewhere around Europe and the world. I worry that while we are all rubber-necking here and counting our lucky stars that it's not us...it may well be us, NEXT.

But, on the other hand - I make myself sick for even thinking like that because if we change one dang thing due to these bastards, they win.

SCREW EXTREMISM!

And, TBH, I feel we should just withdraw from the Middle East and let them deal with it. Most certainly we should stop immigration. It seems harsh but allowing unchecked immigration only cedes the ME to the radicals. I swear I'd rather pay $5 bucks a gallon for gas than let these people have one more minute of control over us.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Here's a summary from the Guardian:

The news coming out of France is still, understandably, painting a fragmented and confusing picture. Here is what we know so far:

A state of emergency has been declared across France, after several dozen people were killed in terrorist attacks around Paris. The number of casualties cannot yet be confirmed, though at least 49 people are so far thought to have died. 140 killed, update)

Shootings took place in a number of locations around the capital, including at least two restaurants and the Bataclan concert hall, with further explosions – reported to be two suicide attacks and a bombing – outside the Stade de France, where the national side were playing Germany in a football match.

About 100 people have reportedly been taken hostage at Bataclan in the 11th arrondissement, in what is thought to be a coordinated attack. Explosions have been heard at the concert hall, along with reports of mass shootings inside. (This site was assaulted by police and the terrorists (2) killed.)

French president François Hollande has ordered the closing of the country’s borders to prevent the escape of the attackers, who have so far not been apprehended.

Hollande said there were “unprecedented terror attacks under way in Paris” and authorities have warned residents to stay inside.

edit on 13-11-2015 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

link   
French Council of Muslim Faith just condemned the attacks in the strongest of terms.

link   

originally posted by: randyvs
a reply to: Tiamat384

ONE MORE TIME! The elite are vicious and intelligent
and war should only exist between us and them.
What more evidence do people need?

If you're a muslim you should tell all muslims the together we
should ally against the people running the world because obviously
they couldn't run a refrigirator.

All humans should condemn terrorism and extremism.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

I see what you are saying but should we punish the many for the actions of the few?

People are fleeing areas that are going through this type of violence.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: Night Star
100 dead in concert hall.

That's what I was afraid of.

When I saw that, all I could think of was that Russian theatre with all the little kids. So many died even when they stormed the theatre, and they made this worse on purpose by slaughtering them before the assault could be done.

Someone on social media that was in the theater, and made it out said, that when the police stormed the concert hall the remaining attackers tossed bombs, into the remaining crowd.

So sad, and a cowards devoid of humanity.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 06:45 PM
link   
You open your borders to refugees from Syria. You let them trample all over your country. How amazing that they pull this now. Yes. THEY. Because you know full well that's who did this. Unless it is a False Flag. Ironic how the Syria talks are tomorrow, and there is talk of backing out. Now suddenly this?

Who knows.. but you reap what you sow. Your government (France) opened up its borders and welcomed these savages in with open arms. How'd that work out for ya? Hows that "no guns" thing workin out too? Maybe if your citizens were armed they could have stopped this.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

It's a simialr argument to white flight from public education in the U.S. They leave and then the tax payer base doesn't want to fund it anymore so it gets worse. Not to detract from this thread at all, so...

It's just a damned Catch 22.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Apparently the terrorists at the Bataclan were equipped with explosive belts, like suicide bombers but were killed before they could use them.
edit on 13-11-2015 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: DerekJR321
You open your borders to refugees from Syria. You let them trample all over your country. How amazing that they pull this now. Yes. THEY. Because you know full well that's who did this. Unless it is a False Flag. Ironic how the Syria talks are tomorrow, and there is talk of backing out. Now suddenly this?

Who knows.. but you reap what you sow. Your government (France) opened up its borders and welcomed these savages in with open arms. How'd that work out for ya? Hows that "no guns" thing workin out too? Maybe if your citizens were armed they could have stopped this.

This is not the time, nor the place to insinuate that the good people of Paris practically requested this attack.

Explore your humanity for an evening. Over 140 people lost their lives tonight, and thousands lost someone they dearly love.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join