It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attacks in Paris LIVE - Multiple Shootings, Hostages, Suicide Bombers, and Explosions 120 Dead +

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Just horrid how anyone can do this.
RIP and I hope they get the bastards and I hope everyone gets out alive who is held hostage.
Do they not understand they are hurting not just the french but every real refugee fleeing a warzone.
I agree with the OP at this time doing this in the refugee crisis may mean something terrible coming

link   

originally posted by: martian01
I feel very sad and bad for people who died and and are injured.

However Ijust want to say that thisterrorism was raised by west and now coming back to bite. I m from India and felt very bad when similar attck happened in Mumbai. But now west will realize what happens when youblind side issues which other countries are facing.

This is a joke right? Why should we pay the ultimate price, because some numbnuts are savages?

link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969
All borders and latest report is they are putting soldiers on the street.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Yes.. i heard that is the case in our news

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Thats big, soldiers on the streets and closing all borders,wow my condolences to the french.

link   

They are killing people one-by-one in the Concert hall where they have the hostages.

www.france24.com...

Apparently someone is talking via his cell phone from the inside of the concert hall.

State of Emergency has been Declared: Borders of France are now completely closed in, or out.

edit on 13-11-2015 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

link   
RIP poor hungry people.

RIP poor thirsty people.

RIP poor party people.

edit on 13/11/15 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Makes you wonder what all else they may think they know that hasn't been released to the public.

link   
I feel for you people in Europe sorry whats happening France god be with you.

link   
It seems the had been bomb alerts earlier in the day, I don't think anything was found then, but that surely points to some intelligence alert.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Realtruth

They are killing people one-by-one in the Concert hall where they have the hostages.

www.france24.com...

Apparently someone is talking via his cell phone from the inside of the concert hall.

They are either going to have let those people die or try to assault the theatre ... not good. It IS going to be like what happened in Chechnya all over again.

Damn it! This is what happens when no one takes it seriously ...
edit on 13-11-2015 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 05:19 PM
link   
this could happen again in any european city centre over the weekend. it never rains but it pours.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: SBargisen

However Ijust want to say that thisterrorism was raised by west and now coming back to bite. I m from India and felt very bad when similar attck happened in Mumbai. But now west will realize what happens when youblind side issues which other countries are facing.

This is a joke right? Why should we pay the ultimate price, because some numbnuts are savages?

I m not saying why one should pay price. It's just that when whole world can see western govt completely ignoring terrorism and support them just because they are selfish and others have to pay price.

I m sorry I shouldn't have replied to this thread as u will never realize and understand.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Parisians are opening their homes to people that can't get home or to their hotels or have too far to go. They're offering to host complete strangers overnight to get them safe.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
Parisians are opening their homes to people that can't get home or to their hotels or have too far to go. They're offering to host complete strangers overnight to get them safe.

Thank you for this glimmer of humanity in this crazy hour.

When people do good things like this it restores my faith in humanity.

link   

originally posted by: SBargisen

I m not saying why one should pay price. It's just that when whole world can see western govt completely ignoring terrorism and support them just because they are selfish and others have to pay price.

I m sorry I shouldn't have replied to this thread as u will never realize and understand.

Well on the idea that the West ignores it, I can agree, but it's not like there aren't some of us here who don't see the problem. Quite a few of us, but there are quite a few who think that it's not PC to criticize because if we call it out it's Islamophobic, and they only do what they do because it's somehow our fault.

It's quite a common attitude in the Western world.

link   
a reply to: Kali74

As happens everywhere in moments of crisis. It's what prevents me from losing all hope in humanity.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

It's Paris's 9/11.

Pretty soon, the entire world will start chiming in once they know how. It's always the ones on site who open up first. It's good to hear.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: martian01
Try and make us understand.
WHY
If terrorist have a problem with the rich power brokers and politicians then attack them. Stop going for us, most of can see your point but cant do fox all as we are trying to keep our own head above water.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Paris is under lock down, well, certainly the central area.

I fear the absolute worst for the theatre hostages, I wish it were pre 9/11.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join