It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attacks in Paris LIVE - Multiple Shootings, Hostages, Suicide Bombers, and Explosions 120 Dead +

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

I'm not here to absolve one group over another. I don't like Assad, I don't like Russian or American policies. I don't like to be dictated by anyone and I sure as # don't want to see humanity terrorized, quite often by their own governments.

99% of everything that happens is scripted when in comes to these events. I personally know this in my heart because it defies the odds of coincidence ........or I'm just an Idiot Savant with natural clairvoyance, because I have a unique gift of predicting this #.

And at the time of the event I'm laughed and ridiculed for being insensitive. Than eventually over the years things leak out about past events that allude to a different truth than you are lead to believe. All I can do is glue my hand to my head in an infinite face palm.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 07:07 AM
link   

You obviously made your choice in what you are going to believe. You cite a reference and choose to believe it while fabricating fantasy about how other people's sources cant be trusted. You choose to ignore the numerous sources now reporting what happened and can not acknowledge that perhaps not everyone heard/saw the same thing. If it doesn't fit your personal view it simply cant be real. I leave you to your fabricated world. I prefer to live in the real one, even with atrocious acts of savagery like this...

I am flipping through the channels and I am disturbed by the number of people I see telling the world to be careful not to blame all of islam for the acts of a few extremists, "IF" that is who did this. That bothers me. No one starts out on the far side of extreme and tones it down to the level of an extremist. Every extremist passed through the stage of moderate on the way to becoming extreme. Today's moderate could be tomorrow's suicide bomber. When is it ok to err on the side of caution?

Ah, I see now what your agenda is in all of this.
Please, point out the part where I fabricated fantasy?

Do you also persecute christians because of the actions of a few? How do you feel about the crusades? Or the Bosnian genocide that occurred during the 90's?

You accuse me of ignoring "facts" because they do not fit my "personal agenda". Yet you say you are disturbed by the number of people who are smart enough not to let their views on religion be tarnished by the extremist minority. Do you hate all religions equally, or is it just Islam you have a problem with?

Edit - I actually did acknowledge that not everyone would have heard or seen the same thing. This is evident in my statement that different people react different ways to high-stress situations.
Yet you accuse me of being the one who only sees what I want to see?

Twisted circular logic - fail

You said:

People freak out in intense situations and some completely lose their **** altogether. They imagine things that didn't even happen. This is common knowledge, I don't even know why I have to explain this. So I'm going to side with the guy who's been reporting news since 2009, and has probably been trained not to freak out in these situations.

You hear one person say something you agree with and fabricate a scenario where everyone who disagrees with you must have imagined things that didnt even happen, and that your source has somehow been trained to not be affected the same way as everyone else. You have no reason to suspect he has this special so-called training, or that it worked when he needed it to for that matter. That is fabricating fantasy scenarios to fit your agenda.

How do I feel about the crusades? I think the crusades were necessary. They repelled a savage muslim invasion to preserve their way of life. That tactic has been tried and has failed repeatedly throughout these forums regarding islamic violence.

I dont hate any religion. I hate people who murder innocents.

Edit - I actually did acknowledge that not everyone would have heard or seen the same thing. This is evident in my statement that different people react different ways to high-stress situations.
Yet you accuse me of being the one who only sees what I want to see?

No, you said "different people react different ways to high stress situations." How they react to a situation and hearing two different things are not the same. Think. You are in a concert hall, sitting in the 43rd row of the second mezzanine, more than 100 yards from the stage. I am in the 4th row main floor. The guy next to you sets off a firecracker during the concert. Did you hear it? Did I? No one has to imagine anything. No one has special training not to freak out. Just because they are in the same venue does not mean they heard/saw the same thing. No bizarre scenario has to be invented to accept that point.

I have reduced this to the way in which I could communicate to a five year old. If you dont get it now, you never will.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
Ok, so homegrown terrorism, yet, the first second the assassin gets he lets it be known he's Syrian ISIS.

Let's all just rationalize the irrational.

The west spends half a decade and billions if not trillions in Syria in a proxy war to oust Assad. The west never intended to stabilize Syria, on the contrary, what was happening is as it should. Which also gives the west context for the boogeyman ISIS. Russia uses the West's propaganda machine against them and uses the context of ISIS as an excuse to assist Assad.

Naturally the west is angered. The downing of a Russian passenger plane was no accident, nor was the death of Putin's confidant in DC. Bad Russia!

Now how does the west get back in the game. I mean after all, are we going to walk away from trillions in spent booty and give a very strategic location to Russia unabated? No, of course not.

But, here's the rub. The western populace sees Russia in the right so what can the west do? Simp,e, change the way they look at it. Make it personal.

This personal enough?

Pages of reading says yes.

You have a good point.

I heard reports that a guy just randomy shouted he's "ISIS from Syria" and now they found a passport one of dead terrorists indicating he's from Syria?

That is bizarre to say the least. And just screams of "false flag" giving that ultimately the war on terrorism is the war for the Old Silk road. (Between Russia and USA).

Now they used Kalashnikov's. Hopefully it won't come out that these guns were somehow smuggled into Europe with Russias help. That would really set things off.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: symphonyofblase

originally posted by: Vroomfondel

originally posted by: Starcrossd
a reply to: symphonyofblase

www.france24.com... cker-paris-concert-hall-shouted-allahu-akbar-fired-crowd-witness

I know what I heard and I found other news articles that repeated it. I believe there is an effort to hide that particular part of the reporting now.

Now one article says they shouted, "...slogans condemning France's role in Syria" but does not elaborate on what was actually said. Shouting slogans condemning France's role in Syria seems like a lot of work to do while gunning down hundreds of innocent victims.

There have been numerous threads and quotes here at ATS already about news agencies not reporting the whole story on violence by islamist's, especially the recent rash of immigrants in Europe. I don't think we are getting the whole story here.

Why are you staying so silent all of a sudden?
Come back and engage in healthy debate.

I went to bed because I got tired of trying to explain simple concepts to people incapable of understanding them.

When you are prepared and willing to have a healthy debate I will be happy to engage.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

So you do not want to end ISIS? I do regardless of everything else.

One of the biggest flaws with conspiracy theorists is their tendancy to try and link ideas with loose affiliations not based on fact but rather based entirely on their own opinions and gut feelings. Such are usually manipulated emotions the theorists cant even percieve. If you think that somehow you found the secret way of avoiding social programming just becsuse you entertain crazy ideas then you are mistaken.

The west doesnt need excuses to start a war. No one does.

edit on 11 14 2015 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

So you do not want to end ISIS? I am regardless of everything else.

One of the biggest flaws with conspiracy theorists is their tendancy to try and link ideas with loose affiliations not based on fact but rather opinions and gut feelings. Such are usually manipulated emotions the theorists cant even peecieve. If you think that somehow you found the secret way of avoiding social programming just becsuse you entertain crazy ideas then you are mistaken.

The west doesnt need excuses

Oh for # sakes. Thanks for being the poster child for why false flags work.

I must give you a star for that.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: woogleuk

Christianity, Islam and Judaism, same God, different ending

Don't you mean - different god - same ending.

????????????

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Debunkology

They used kalashnikovs because for Europe the closest black market for weapons are former soviet countries.
And it is an established fact by now that this happened because France bombed Isis.
I really don't know why anyone could blame this on russia? Or why you call this false flag?

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Am I the subject of discussion?

I could say the same to you. Without people saying things with no logical thought behind them the chaos would not be nearly as useful.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

Am I the subject of discussion?

I could say the same to you. Without people saying things with no logical thought behind them the chaos would not be nearly as useful.

Of course not ISIS is the IS of thIS discussion.

Let's kill'em!

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

They used kalashnikovs because for Europe the closest black market for weapons are former soviet countries.
And it is an established fact by now that this happened because France bombed Isis.
I really don't know why anyone could blame this on russia? Or why you call this false flag?

Personally after watching the coverage and seeing what happened before. I thought this is the doing of domestic terrorists in France with links to ISIS.

I'm not blaming Russia for anything, I'm just saying that the west has room to blame Russia simply because of the guns used. But yes your right, Kalashnikov's are easily smuggled from ex-soviet countries.

I just said that the poster had a point indicating this is a false flag simply because
1.) A terrorist shouted out he's ISIS from Syria before he was shot
2.) they found a passport with the guy from Syria

It is just too convenient.

This war in Syria is all about getting rid of Assad. But how the authorities plan to use this event will indicate what type of attack this really was. If there isn't much of a reaction, then it was just a bunch of assholes. However if things are in place to attack Syria someway THEN I would have suspicions.

But this event doesn't take it away that the war on terrorism is for the Old Silk Road. It has been going on since the 60s. That's what started the Cold War.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Looks like those zany, happy-go-lucky, peace loving Muslims have been at it again!!

They've vowed to eradicate the planet of all the 'infidels' and by golly, they're doin' it!!

edit on 11/14/2015 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Well the g20 meeting is now and of course this will have consequences!
But since moskow already promised they will help France, i still can't see how this fits your cold war story?

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Just a quick point on those questionning one of the attackers shouting he was from ISIS - from a historical and physcological perspective, people that carry out this type of attack like people to know why they are doing it. Shouting out reasons why during the event would not (and is not according to numerous reports) an uncommon feature.

Does this mean it was not a false flag event? Of course not. Equally though, it doesn't make it one.

Still far too early but it seems to be (mainly) young French men........much like 7/7 was young British men. Dissafected youth rejecting their country for something else.

I am not really sure how you ever go about solving this sort of problem.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Flavian

I agree, probably young people who have been in France all their lives but feel disaffected. 'Ordinary' people that have lived all their lives in the place are more likely to be able to fly under the radar and have more resources than these 'sneaky refugees' that the media are inferring to be responsible for planning these things.

It would also suit a government that might want to manipulate this situation if it was people that were born there and radicalised, surely that is more terrifying than crazy refugees coming in recently?

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Both religions of peace, right? All I'm saying is, persecute all religions equally, or piss off. Because none of them are blameless. Except maybe buddhism.

Not even Buddhism is immune. There are Buddhist extremists and terrorists too. No group is immune to extremism no idea or ideology is immune to extremism, atheism isn't immune to extremism. It is a human affliction.

link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Well the g20 meeting is now and of course this will have consequences!
But since moskow already promised they will help France, i still can't see how this fits your cold war story?

I would be here all day creating 100s of pages to actually explain the war for the Old Silk Road. The Taliban was created by CIA and ISI intelligence to rid Russia out of Afghanistan. The war on terrorism arrives from the 60s. This is all about controlling that region worth trillions of dollars.

My advice is to do research on the the reasons why the Americans want rid of Assad, and what ties Assad has to Russia. And why Russia want to have ties with Assad. Because I'd be here all day.

edit on 14-11-2015 by Debunkology because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

Ah yes. If there is one thing we have learned from you, it is that you talk # because you know nothing better, but by all means we would love for you to prove us wrong.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Yeah it was pretty much a joke but by now who cares anyway

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 08:20 AM
link   
For fifty years I have watched this whole problem escalate into chaos and it is now overwhelmingly a world problem. I believe all Middle Eastern people should be deported back to the middle east from all world countries. Ship them back on boats. These people should fix the middle east problems. You never see these "Muslims" apologize for the terrorist attacks or try to get their people to behave. If they focus on women's rights, fixing their houses, farming, and schools they would be busy doing something positive. All guns should be taken away from people in these middle east countries. All future babies should be castrated at birth. No one leaves or enters their countries. A total ban or quarantine for one hundred years. All countries should send army people into these countries to set this situation up.

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join