It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attacks in Paris LIVE - Multiple Shootings, Hostages, Suicide Bombers, and Explosions 120 Dead +

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 01:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: gps777
a reply to: symphonyofblase

Um then include Atheists, that have killed for their non beliefs, or as you say, piss off?

Christians didn`t go out starting wars they were slaughtered by Islam. Its goes against everything Christianity is.

But great job at taking another disgusting massacre and twisting it to attack Christianity that so many people do.

Lol what? Great job at taking my comments completely out of context, and twisting them to fit your own religious agenda.
Let's leave atheists out of this, for arguments sake, because that is a whole different kettle of fish. Atheists don't have religion to hide behind.
You say that muslims started it, I say have you read Mathew 22:39?

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: gps777
It looks like an MPB, that's where people use a nominal effort to achieve a maximum yield. Typical

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 01:24 AM
link   

a reply to: ANNED

You think you could have stopped these guys mingling in and blowing themselves up, just because your armed?

As I said before they could have just used a car bomb, like they do elsewhere, think you could stop that as well?

They don`t fight the way you would like on purpose.

Guns can not prevent hidden bombs, but they can prevent their owners. just like the police does.

If you think police's guns are useless too, when dealing with terrorizing lunatics,

think you might just be a little biased on the subject.

Having a gun when the guy next to you goes $n@*#bar, can save your life
as seen with the sneaky attacks on Israelis recently.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: gps777

I don't think you grasp just how well armed many of us Americans are. I can assure you my friend, we are more than capable of defending our homeland.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Um then include Atheists, that have killed for their non beliefs, or as you say, piss off?

lol

Christians didn`t go out starting wars

crusades?

they were slaughtered by Islam.

They have slaughtered each other for a long time

Its goes against everything Christianity is.

indeed

But great job at taking another disgusting massacre and twisting it to attack Christianity that so many people do.

I want to believe he was pointing out religious fanaticism in general.

Today's christian societies have made massive progress since the middle ages, We can't say the same about Islamic ones though.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a reply to: IamAbeliever

Farout.. did u move to america? I thought you were living in perth.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 01:40 AM
link   

a reply to: dreamingawake

The reports were there were 7 suicide bombers and 1 with a fire arm.

Obviously the suicide bombers are in a billion bits and the armed guy was shot dead.

Yeah, I know that but the point still stands. Suicide bombers or not, cowards praying on the innocent that have no protection.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 01:41 AM
link   
a reply to: NJE777

I'm not quite sure I understand your reply.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 02:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dr1Akula

I want to believe he was pointing out religious fanaticism in general.

Today's christian societies have made massive progress since the middle ages, We can't say the same about Islamic ones though.

Your belief would be correct.

I don't understand how so many people can't get their heads around it.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 02:16 AM
link   
originally posted by: Dr1Akula

Guns can not prevent hidden bombs, but they can prevent their owners. just like the police does.

If you think police's guns are useless too, when dealing with terrorizing lunatics,

think you might just be a little biased on the subject.

I wish Americans would just get over it, I`m not or anyone else is coming to steal away your weapons.

And now your saying I think your officers guns are useless?? I have no idea where your getting this line of thinking and I`m the one with the bias, really.

When cars, driven or not or worn hidden vests, packed with explosives are used as they do, NO, you or your officers guns would be useless, you wouldn`t even know because you`d be in a billion bits or maimed.

It wasn`t anybody else bringing the gun control debate into this tragic topic, but Americans, who have the bias.

Having a gun when the guy next to you goes $n@*#bar, can save your life
as seen with the sneaky attacks on Israelis recently.

Ok if your lucky enough to be next to someone who is planning to kill as many as possible and being retarded enough to announce and make very clear what he has and is going to do and luckily your the fastest gun in the west quick draw McGraw and shoot him before he can press his already thumb on the button. You`ll be a lucky person.

Regarding Israel if your talking about the recent stabbing wave, if you watched one of the vids, there was a guy in a car that sped up and purposely mowing down people waiting at a bus stop, having ploughed into a group he then got out started stabbing someone on the ground, while being shot multiple times.

Now think if he had explosives for goodness sakes, how many more would be dead, you just cannot anticipate these things. It just happens.

Next time you go walking through your shopping centre mall, just think how easy it would be for these people to have explosives under their coat ready to detonate, you have to be kidding yourself to think you could spot or stop someone like that. This is what they do and are, and know how to harm as many as possible, they know tactics as well as you know your gun rights.

Sheshhh!

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 02:21 AM
link   
guns didnt prevent the bombing of Boston Marathon did they ?

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Very, very sad for the dead and their families and the terrorized. Not surprised though because the world is at war and this is just a part of that war, and most of the world turns a blind eye to war until it comes to their own country, and until it does, no one knows how they will act or react.

Who is to say who the righteous are? Who is right and who is wrong? Which "god" is on which "side?" What the real message here is?

They were Middle Eastern, these terrorists, so they must be IS, radical religious zealots, insane criminals, maybe all of the above. Maybe not. They couldn't possibly just be Syrians or Iraqis or people who feel powerless and frustrated to the point of perpetrating this kind of horror to call attention to the atrocities in this world, in their homelands, that are either being committed or not stopped by people with larger armies, eh?

We re all culpable here. All responsible. All reaping what we have sown. And don't expect it to get any better when the response to violence and fear and hate keeps being more violence and fear and hate. It's probably too late.

Just another sad and horrible day in this world we've let get so messed up.
edit on 11/14/2015 by ~Lucidity because: bad typo

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 02:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: symphonyofblase

Do you also persecute christians because of the actions of a few? How do you feel about the crusades?

You accuse me of ignoring "facts" because they do not fit my "personal agenda". Yet you say you are disturbed by the number of people who are smart enough not to let their views on religion be tarnished by the extremist minority. Do you hate all religions equally, or is it just Islam you have a problem with?

Umm? The Templar knights were giving safe passage to the Holy land, because Muslims had slaughtered Christians throughout all those lands we now know as the ME.

My personal opinion on it is, the Pope had no right to say in killing Muslims or the bandits that would kill and rob the people on the way, that their sins would be forgiven. It was desperate times for sure.

The history by its fruits from the beginning with Mohamad, how many Christians slaughtered by Islam?

"Why We Are Afraid, A 1400 Year Secret, by Dr Bill Warner"..

Address my comment please.

I want to know how you can use one form of religion to justify murdering the followers of another religion.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 03:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel

originally posted by: Starcrossd

www.france24.com... cker-paris-concert-hall-shouted-allahu-akbar-fired-crowd-witness

I know what I heard and I found other news articles that repeated it. I believe there is an effort to hide that particular part of the reporting now.

Now one article says they shouted, "...slogans condemning France's role in Syria" but does not elaborate on what was actually said. Shouting slogans condemning France's role in Syria seems like a lot of work to do while gunning down hundreds of innocent victims.

There have been numerous threads and quotes here at ATS already about news agencies not reporting the whole story on violence by islamist's, especially the recent rash of immigrants in Europe. I don't think we are getting the whole story here.

Why are you staying so silent all of a sudden?
Come back and engage in healthy debate.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 03:00 AM
link   
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

Someone else with sense on this discussion, exactly Error.

I did mention the Boston Bombings earlier in the thread, but these guys just keep going, guns! guns! and dragging the topic about American gun debate.

If Islamic Jihadist were so weak and stupid, why were there so many American body bags, who are far better armed and equipped than these guys and especially just average Americans getting on with their daily lives. They fight differently, they ambush, they set traps, they have been doing it a very long time.

Ask one of your vets that was in the thick of it and see if he felt safe with his automatic weapon walking around or patrolling a built up area or even being in a tank or how many of his mates were blown up.

The people who think they can stop these things if Muslims decide to take out as many people as possible on your home soil are living in a fantasy world, you guys have approx 6 mil Muslims says for argument sake 100,000 of them decided to attack and kill as many of you guys as possible, given the death toll in Paris is 150 perpetrated by 8, would be 1,875,000 dead Americans.

Be thankful of the intelligence agencies nabbing anyone who had plans of carrying out these type of attacks, at least that's some good they do with spying on people. But they can`t get them all.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Read my quote you just posted, the answer was always there from the beginning, did you watch the vid?

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Read my quote you just posted, the answer was always there from the beginning, did you watch the vid?

Course not.
You can't get off that easily. I'm not watching a video, when I want to see you justify it in layman's terms.

Edit - I want to see you justify murder, using your religion against theirs. Like you tried to do previously.
edit on 141115 by symphonyofblase because: Exposing a hypocrite.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 03:16 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

French president says he knows who responsible!
Heard that one before.
About 2 minutes after 9/11
Weird

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Was this a ISIL attack on France ? will they attack other countries ?

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Dear lord. I did not expect to wake to this. It drives home how lucky I am to wake at all, safe and surrounded by family. So much blood, a short boat ride away and I believe it will spread.

Today will be a sullen day. I hope the French can continue to show solidarity. Respects and sympathy for those stolen in the name of the war machine.

The blood will never be washed from the hands of those driving this force.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join