It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attacks in Paris LIVE - Multiple Shootings, Hostages, Suicide Bombers, and Explosions 120 Dead +

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

These things always seem to happen on certain specific dates.

I've lost count of the number of "coincidences" I've seen here on ATS where atrocities always seem to happen on certain dates with occult significance.

I don't say this because I'm apt to cry out false flag often - in fact I don't remember the last time I ever did that, I say this because it's awfully convenient for this to happen right now especially with the dubious connections ISIS seems to have to Western and Israeli intelligence. And all of the terrorists end up dead, very convenient.. they were probably MK-Ultra patsies, some rogue CIA cell probably brainwashed their asses and wiped their freaking memories, they probably come with a suicide trigger as standard. We know here on ATS these spooks can perform some real magic with their secret sciences.

I'm the first guy that'll complain about muslim immigration but this situation is very fishy.. this is big, this is London 7/7 big.. a 150 people dead.. Swedens far right anti immigration party just became the biggest party in the latest poll with 26%.. that's up over a 1000% percent in less than ten years. It'll probably be 30 once the dust settles on this one.. a few more attacks, genuine probably.. and it'll continue to rise steadily. It'll only get worse.

Whether this is a false flag or not, they'll be forming agendas with this one.. this is powerful ammunition.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

Your point does render both sides equally unreliable, if you want to claim that people hear things differently then that means the person hearing the shouting could have misheard it or not at all.

In a closed room, even a stadium, with guns going off there is no telling who heard what at one end of the room compared to the other.

Your words.

It does look like it was extremist that did this, and yes we should not blame any one but them. They are the ones that did this not millions of other people that had zero to do with it.

Today's moderate could be tomorrow's suicide bomber. When is it ok to err on the side of caution?

God I bet you would lose your mind if I said today's gun collector is tomorrows mass shooter.
But that is different right?

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 10:35 PM
link   
originally posted by: nancyliedersdeaddog

That letter has been debunked plenty of times, William Guy Carr who first wrote about the letter admits he never saw it, and the museum it was supposed to be at didn't have it/never had a record for it. There have been multiple threads about the subject on here.

I didn`t know there was any confusion on it.. but yes there is thanks..

Carr states that he learned about the letter from the anti-Mason, Cardinal José María Caro Rodríguez of Santiago, Chile, author of The Mystery of Freemasonry Unveiled (Hawthorne, California, Christian Book Club of America, 1971). However, Carr's later book, Satan, Prince of This World (written in 1959), includes the following footnote: "The Keeper of manuscripts recently informed the author that this letter is NOT cataloged in the British Museum Library. It seems strange that a man of Cardinal Rodriguez's knowledge should have said that it WAS in 1925."[21] More recently, the British Museum confirmed in writing to researcher Michael Haupt[22] that such a document has never been in their possession.
en.wikipedia.org...

Hmmm not sure if there is scull skullduggery going on or not, given the scenario we are facing that feels just as described by that WW3 scenario.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Albert Pike received a vision,

On chemtrails!

Or, Albert Pike had seen information or plans to
realise an agreed upon vision of the future..

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Realtruth
In my sad humble opinion this will be the start of a war in Europe.

I really hope I'm wrong, but this will not and cannot be over-looked.

I agree. There isn't even peace in Finland, Sweden, Norway and Denmark let alone France, Germany or Belgium

www.kansalainen.fi...

There are some websites that collect together all these news articles and it's obvious the pressure is just building
and building. Housing shortages, rising rents and house prices, couples not able to afford a home until they are in
their forties, riots from immigrants everywhere.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kentuckymama
a reply to: randyvs

Are you saying you don't believe there were any people killed tonight? Sorry, just trying to understand your comment.

Why are you sorry and how could I know that?

edit on Rpm111315v42201500000057 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tiamat384
Not trying to jump the gun here, but Europe should have expected more dissent after giving permission for the "refugees" to enter the borders and with so little control over who exactly comes through the gates. This is only the beginning, and I say that because why would they stop. In World War 2 Japan woke the dragon, the USA. Since about the 1980s the West has funded what would become a terrorist organization and now, not only has the West woken the beast, much of the West welcomes it into West. This is horrible, this is tragic. But this very likely could have been prevented. Close the borders, close the gates. If the EU tells you to take these people, but are they, then tell them to piss off and if anything paying with paper is better than paying with the loss of culture and lives.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Regards

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Your point does render both sides equally unreliable, if you want to claim that people hear things differently then that means the person hearing the shouting could have misheard it or not at all.

In a closed room, even a stadium, with guns going off there is no telling who heard what at one end of the room compared to the other.

Your words.

It does look like it was extremist that did this, and yes we should not blame any one but them. They are the ones that did this not millions of other people that had zero to do with it.

Today's moderate could be tomorrow's suicide bomber. When is it ok to err on the side of caution?

God I bet you would lose your mind if I said today's gun collector is tomorrows mass shooter.
But that is different right?

It doesn't mean that both sides are unreliable. It means that you shouldn't blindly believe the first thing you hear and ignore the next ten. One guy says he didnt hear them say anything. Ten other guys say they did. You pick which one to believe...

Your equating legal gun ownership with terrorist extremists is sickening. There is no logic or reasoning that makes that association ok. You owe me, every gun owner, and this entire nation an apology.

When the percentage of gun owners who become mass murderers equals the percentage of islamic extremists who began as moderates (all of them) then you have a valid point, but that cant and wont happen.

For that matter, why would you even introduce that line of near-thought to the conversation? It serves no purpose whatsoever other than to insult and anger law abiding citizens who own firearms.
edit on 13-11-2015 by Vroomfondel because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-11-2015 by Vroomfondel because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth

Now at 158+ victim's.

Our word's can not describe the horror the family's of these victims must now face and now more than ever we must see the mindless evil of these terrorists and there warped ideology that will victimise the innocent in such barbaric attack's.

The terrorist claim it is because of French involvement in Syria but we all know that these radical groups have only one agenda and our death and the death of our way of life is there long term goal, what more evidence do we need that we truly need to crush them and to do so absolutely, they truly think that by dying after killing innocent people that they are going to some warped version of paradise and that they can sway the west when in fact our history says that the more we suffered the stronger our resolve become's, the Maqi of France during the second world war are an example of that and the French are no strangers to the terror foreigners can unleash upon them to try to break there spirit such as the entire village of Ordour-Sur-Glane.

I have no doubt the French will not be bowed by this and in fact this will serve the exact opposite of what these Lunatic Jihadists want, it will steel the French in there defiance against there enemy especially there enemy whom now much like the Nazi's and worse the Viche of the second world war walk's among them, much like when the Nazi's dropped there terror bomb's on Britain the French shall stand unified and stronger in there national rage against these animals and there grief shall unite them.

God bless each and every one of these innocent victims of these barbarous atrocity's that could only have been planned and enacted by mindless animal's with no human compassion or empathy.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 10:49 PM
link   

I'm not sorry, if blaming the many for the few shouldn't be done there then it shouldn't be done here.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
I am not equating it with terrorism, just with your idea that we need to blame everyone for the actions of the small amount.
And your BS they were all moderates is nothing but BS, no way you could prove that. That is your OPINION.

And what ten people have said they heard the shouting?

I said it because it is the same idea, this fantasy of policing your own and if you don't do that then all is to blame. It is BS and not realistic.

edit on thFri, 13 Nov 2015 22:50:44 -0600America/Chicago1120154480 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

edit on thFri, 13 Nov 2015 22:52:39 -0600America/Chicago1120153980 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 10:53 PM
link   

It will definitely help if most are armed, but as we have all seen here and throughout the ME conflicts Boston bombings etc they don`t fight that way.

Having been armed wouldn`t have stopped these guys with suicide vests, or they could pack a car full of explosives etc.

Its a different kettle of fish with their tactics.

Muslim Refugees Attacking Frenchman. But He Has a Surprise

I thought the French had guns?

edit on 13-11-2015 by gps777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 10:55 PM
link   

I said "sorry" because I wasn't meaning to sound confrontational. I was just expressing my sympathy for the victims tonight. No, I didn't actually see anyone murdered, but I have no doubt it did happen. What are your reasons for believing otherwise?

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 10:55 PM
link   

I'm not sorry, if blaming the many for the few shouldn't be done there then it shouldn't be done here.
I am not equating it with terrorism, just with your idea that we need to blame everyone for the actions of the small amount.
And your BS they were all moderates is nothing but BS, no way you could prove that. That is your OPINION.

And what ten people have said they heard the shouting?

You know damn well it was wrong to say that. There is a difference between terrorists who act with purposeful intent and a nut job who shoots a handful of people when he misses his meds.

Are you suggesting there is a different path to being an extremist than via moderate? Detail it and justify it please, unless that is nothing but BS. I stand by my statements. No extremist started off beyond extreme and toned it down to be on the level of extremist. Every extremist passed through moderate on the way to being extreme. No one is born an extremist, with the possible exception of brain dead liberals...which some suspect is a medical deformity...

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 11:01 PM
link   

No extremist started off beyond extreme and toned it down to be on the level of extremist. Every extremist passed through moderate on the way to being extreme. No one is born an extremist, with the possible exception of brain dead liberals...which some suspect is a medical deformity...

Ad hom aside, how do you know?

I would say death of loved ones or friends can make some on go from 0-100 real quick, no time for middle ground. Some one has to pay for the deaths. We see it here on the boards, we had a thread that was taken down by some on who claimed to be a pacifist but wanted to nuke syria.
Or those born into an extremist family that never knew the middle ground, would that not be literally born into extremism?
If one was molded from birth with these radical ideas??

Can I get this claim of ten people saying they heard what you said btw?

There is a difference between terrorists who act with purposeful intent and a nut job who shoots a handful of people when he misses his meds.

I would say most shooters if not all acted with purposeful intent... not sure how you can say they didn't.

What I will agree with you on V, is that something needs to be done after this. Blood for blood, but not that of innocent lives but those that either had part of this or want to claim it. Freaking BS that 150+ people had to lose their lives because we have these kinds of monsters of people.

edit on thFri, 13 Nov 2015 23:31:43 -0600America/Chicago1120154380 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel

originally posted by: symphonyofblase

The very first news report I heard said witnesses heard the shooters shouting "alla akbar". I have not heard that since the very first report. Did anyone else hear that and if so, have you heard it since the first report?

I haven't read anything like that, what location was this supposedly at?
The attackers at the Bataclan Theatre said nothing.

www.abc.net.au...

Julian Pierce, a journalist from Europe 1 radio, was inside the Bataclan theatre in eastern Paris on Friday night when shooting began.

We heard so many gunshots and the terrorists were very calm, very determined and they reloaded three or four times their weapons and they didn't shout anything. They didn't say anything

Asked if he could hear what language they were speaking, he replied, "Nothing. I heard nothing, just the yelling and screaming of the people. They didn't shout anything. They didn't say anything. They said nothing. They just shot. They just shoot. They were just shooting at people.

I was watching the news, either nbc or abc.

The quotes you cited, especially the one, seem very strange. Why would anyone go out of their way to say the shooters did not shout anything and said nothing? If I was talking to the news or the police, I would talk about what they DID do, not what they didnt... I find that questionable at best.

Your comment and reasoning make no sense at all.
The guy is a journalist, how did he go out of his way to make a statement?
He did mention what they did do, and that was shooting silently at people.

Your logic is flawed. If he is a journalist, he is reporting what he was told by witnesses, unless he saw it himself. And I did a quick search and found numerous versions of what happened, including several saying the shooters shouted allahu akbar.

There is a thing called the rashamon effect where people who witness an event often come up with very different versions of what happened.

Dont be so quick to condemn anything different from what you first heard. Due diligence is a necessity in life.

No, YOUR logic is flawed.

He. Was. There. When. It. Happened.

Well. Good. For. Him. And. Good. For. You.

Now, if we are finished with the Captain Kirk impersonations, how do you explain all the opposing versions of the same event? Also from people who were there...

People freak out in intense situations and some completely lose their **** altogether.
They imagine things that didn't even happen. This is common knowledge, I don't even know why I have to explain this.
So I'm going to side with the guy who's been reporting news since 2009, and has probably been trained not to freak out in these situations.

I find it amusing that you can say "people freak out in intense situations and some completely lose their **** altogether. They imagine things that didn't even happen." Yet you also believe that this one reporter has somehow been "trained" to not freak out. He must be some kind of superman...who was also a reporter... lmao

There are more news agencies now reporting that the shooters did shout allahu akbar. One persons perspective is not the whole picture. And who knows, maybe your reporter is the one who freaked out, lost his **** and reported something that never even happened...

I find it amusing that, if we use the logic you just applied, it merely renders both sides of the story not credible.
Yet you have already chosen a side before anything has been confirmed.

You obviously made your choice in what you are going to believe. You cite a reference and choose to believe it while fabricating fantasy about how other people's sources cant be trusted. You choose to ignore the numerous sources now reporting what happened and can not acknowledge that perhaps not everyone heard/saw the same thing. If it doesn't fit your personal view it simply cant be real. I leave you to your fabricated world. I prefer to live in the real one, even with atrocious acts of savagery like this...

I am flipping through the channels and I am disturbed by the number of people I see telling the world to be careful not to blame all of islam for the acts of a few extremists, "IF" that is who did this. That bothers me. No one starts out on the far side of extreme and tones it down to the level of an extremist. Every extremist passed through the stage of moderate on the way to becoming extreme. Today's moderate could be tomorrow's suicide bomber. When is it ok to err on the side of caution?

Ah, I see now what your agenda is in all of this.
Please, point out the part where I fabricated fantasy?

Do you also persecute christians because of the actions of a few? How do you feel about the crusades? Or the Bosnian genocide that occurred during the 90's?

You accuse me of ignoring "facts" because they do not fit my "personal agenda". Yet you say you are disturbed by the number of people who are smart enough not to let their views on religion be tarnished by the extremist minority. Do you hate all religions equally, or is it just Islam you have a problem with?

Edit - I actually did acknowledge that not everyone would have heard or seen the same thing. This is evident in my statement that different people react different ways to high-stress situations.
Yet you accuse me of being the one who only sees what I want to see?
edit on 131115 by symphonyofblase because: Poking more holes in some fools argument

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: symphonyofblase

Or these pillars of society.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kentuckymama

I said "sorry" because I wasn't meaning to sound confrontational. I was just expressing my sympathy for the victims tonight. No, I didn't actually see anyone murdered, but I have no doubt it did happen. What are your reasons for believing otherwise?

Because you haven't seen any murders nor have you seen a
number of other points of interest that you have only heard.
If our info is the same?

I'm just try'n to get you to realise something, if I'm bothering you
let me know?

Don't be one of those people who comments and turns away.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 11:36 PM
link   

a reply to: symphonyofblase

Or these pillars of society.
en.wikipedia.org...

Islam is the current "flavour of the week".
People hate on Islam because they are as dumb as a bag of dog ****, believing everything they read, and subscribing to the mainstream view that "all muslims are the same".

They like to forget that christians have murdered more people than muslims extremists ever have, and this is all simply history repeating itself, under a different religion. This is all nothing more than a modern-day version of the crusades.

I mean, how about every other country gets together and invades/bombs the USA for their genocide? The united states is still waging a modern-day crusade, yet all these idiots choose to ignore that fact.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Do you also persecute christians because of the actions of a few? How do you feel about the crusades?

You accuse me of ignoring "facts" because they do not fit my "personal agenda". Yet you say you are disturbed by the number of people who are smart enough not to let their views on religion be tarnished by the extremist minority. Do you hate all religions equally, or is it just Islam you have a problem with?

Umm? The Templar knights were giving safe passage to the Holy land, because Muslims had slaughtered Christians throughout all those lands we now know as the ME.

My personal opinion on it is, the Pope had no right to say in killing Muslims or the bandits that would kill and rob the people on the way, that their sins would be forgiven. It was desperate times for sure.

The history by its fruits from the beginning with Mohamad, how many Christians slaughtered by Islam?

"Why We Are Afraid, A 1400 Year Secret, by Dr Bill Warner"..

edit on 13-11-2015 by gps777 because: quote

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join