It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attacks in Paris LIVE - Multiple Shootings, Hostages, Suicide Bombers, and Explosions 120 Dead +

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

I have to admit this has shook my stance on the refugees, and if it comes out that this monsters were able to get through as asylum seekers I have some serious issues with my current stance. I do think the more we can help though reduces the numbers that turn to these extremists

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth

I disagree completely.

I wager the numbers rise exponentially higher now that they will find no border willing or able to accept them (for a while).

This upside down world has flipped, what was once right is wrong and so forth.

Seems the crazier it sounds the closer to reality.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: lovebeck

To me this shows solidarity, not tacky at all.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: IAMTAT

We have to be scarier than the terrorists. That's the only thing that will stop them.

We need to terrorize them.

We'll see what happens when a frustrated mourners mows over a group of them on their way home from a funeral. Wait. Individuals will act once a critical mass is reached. Everyone and every culture has its breaking point. We've seen theirs.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Agence France Presse is now saying that the police say that terrorists wearing explosive belts did detonate them, and that this infomation comes from the police. This contradicts an eyewitness report related earlier.

www.theguardian.com...-56467469e4b091c2edb6cb48

As I reported, the news coming out about the attacks, and casualty numbers in particular, is confusing and often conflicted. Earlier the police prefecture said four people had died in the course of the retaking of the Bataclan concert hall from hostage-takers; many media took that to mean police or security officers.

It now appears the four might be a reference to the attackers: three of whom, according to AFP, reportedly detonated explosive suicide belts.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

How do we destroy them while limiting innocent causalities?

We do the best we possibly can to kill as many of them as possible, while limiting innocent casualties. Those are the cards we've been dealt.
To do anything less, means ISIS wins...and we see many many more nights like tonight.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: chasingbrahman

originally posted by: DBCowboy

We have to be scarier than the terrorists. That's the only thing that will stop them.

We need to terrorize them.

We'll see what happens when a frustrated mourners mows over a group of them on their way home from a funeral. Wait. Individuals will act once a critical mass is reached. Everyone and every culture has its breaking point. We've seen theirs.

I suppose.

I don't really care. They (terrorists) crossed a line. They don't deserve anything but a slow and painful death. I want them screaming.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: antar
a reply to: Realtruth

I disagree completely.

I wager the numbers rise exponentially higher now that they will find no border willing or able to accept them (for a while).

This upside down world has flipped, what was once right is wrong and so forth.

Seems the crazier it sounds the closer to reality.

You can disagree all you want, but the election year facts will be, both parties will not be willing to lose the election due to an influx of unknown origins.

It's all about the votes, and which side looks like they are going to protect the USA. Carson has already made some claims, so others will now stand up and mimic the same protocols, or one up him.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Agence France Presse Twitter feed, in English:

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Doesn't really address how, again we are not talking a uniformed army.
We have been bombing them, for me that is all we can do unless we want to get involved in another Iraq.
www.vocativ.com...

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Oh, people who were at the concert saying they weren't searched at all when they went in. No metal detectors, nothing.

That will change tomorrow no doubt. They are even closing the grocery stores tomorrow, schools everything. For "caution and respect".

edit on 11/13/2015 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Maybe Trump is right in his outlook? He's willing to work with Putin. Time to bring in a President that isn't owned by corporations?

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Police are saying that all the attackers are dead:

The Paris police prefect has now confirmed that the attackers at the Bataclan rock venue blew themselves up with suicide belts as police closed in, killing four.

He said the gunmen first sprayed cafes outside the venue with machine gunfire, then went inside the concert hall and killed more before the assault by security forces.

The prefect, Michel Cadot, said one set of attackers was at the Stade de France, and at nearly the same time the second group attacked within the city.

Cadot said all the attackers are believed dead, although authorities are hunting for any possible accomplices.

link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Doesn't really address how, again we are not talking a uniformed army.
We have been bombing them, for me that is all we can do unless we want to get involved in another Iraq.
www.vocativ.com...

Tell me then,...How would you recommend dealing with ISIS? Obviously, just bombing them isn't working.
edit on 13-11-2015 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

link   
Wow.
On pg 7 & just bumping, been watching the news (online, CNN, FOX, etc., apparently Geraldo's daughter was at the soccer/football game) & the narrative seems to be out there.
I think it was on pg 1 that someone posted that this will take time to process.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
Oh, people who were at the concert saying they weren't searched at all when they went in. No metal detectors, nothing.

That will change tomorrow no doubt.

You can bank on that one.

France will not be the same France that many have known. The French have just lost so many of their rights already due to this event, and they don't even know it yet.

Sad

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz

It's interesting to learn about the history of symbols. I learned something about that symbol earlier today, that it comes from the "Nero Cross".

"Nero believed that there would be world peace without Christianity. Thousands of Christians were martyred under the rule of Nero." - nazarite

www.seiyaku.com...
www.teachpeace.com...

edit on 13-11-2015 by Paradeox because: Editing.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

That will change tomorrow no doubt. They are even closing the grocery stores tomorrow, schools everything. For "caution and respect".

And that seems to be where this is headed,tighter controls,tighter security soon you will be searched everywhere you go...and it is a great plan to get people to take onboard some sort of biometric identifier

ETA...

In fact i think there will be a public outcry to start with the refugees
edit on 13-11-2015 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 08:44 PM
link   
....And this. A person overheard two of the terrorists talking to each other and they were speaking FRENCH.

I bet this is going to be those recruits who went and came back.

We need to stop letting them come back if that's the case.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

And that seems to be where this is headed,tighter controls,tighter security soon you will be searched everywhere you go...and it is a great plan to get people to take onboard some sort of biometric identifier

There is nowhere else left to go with security in the U.S. is there?

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join