It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Refugees welcome" Organizers molested during party for refugees

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 07:12 PM
link   
People go on and on about "hate crimes" and how we are such bad humans for hating blah blah but has it ever occurred to anyone to actually take a moment to think just how and why these alleged "hate" crimes even started? Certainly throughout history there have always been people that dont' like other people or even hate them, but seriously now....the current "hate" has a causation it hasn't sprung out of nowhere. Most of the alleged hate is in fact fear and that also has a cause. Blaming people for their fear isn't helpful

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion
a reply to: FlySolo

This misbehavior does not, however, reflect the attitude of the vast majority of the refugees. But it entraps to a generalization that we do not want to follow.

Doesn't matter for the hate-crowd, they will use it anyway.
Next item on the list: more 'hate-crimes' and tighter security, there never was any other alternative to constant Wars on Everything in the first place.

*shakehead*

Brave New Idiocracy fwd! Where can I fetch my doubled portion of Soma?

It only takes a few such bad people for the entire female population of a town or city to not want to go out at night or even go out during the day. Is that fair?

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: stormcell

This misbehavior does not, however, reflect the attitude of the vast majority of the refugees. But it entraps to a generalization that we do not want to follow.

Next item on the list: more 'hate-crimes' and tighter security, there never was any other alternative to constant Wars on Everything in the first place.

*shakehead*

It only takes a few such bad people for the entire female population of a town or city to not want to go out at night or even go out during the day. Is that fair?

You totally hit the nail on the head!!!

Why should some "guests" utterly shatter the lives of those that are (forced to) welcome the visitors?

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: eluryh22

There's genetic heritage, and there's cultural heritage. These migrants are not violent and crude because they are Arab or even Muslim; they are as they are because of their culture and environment. Theoretically they could shape up in a few years (or a generation or two). whether Europe is willing to wait for a few years or decades for assimilation is debatable, especially since Muslims are notoriously non-assimilating. (That, at least, is very much a product of their religion.)
not to drift the topic but we see this in the US. Individual African-Americans (Clarence Thomas, Dr. Ben Carson) are capable of impressive academic and professional achievements, but those stuck in the urban AA subculture find it almost impossible to succeed, not because they lack the intellect, but because they are culturally unable to fit into mainstream US society. (remember Joe Biden's description of Obama as bright/clean/articulate?)
IMHO Europe is making a mistake in allowing quantities of these 'refugees' in their countries. I give them props for compassion but the first rule of an emergency is to make sure your house etc is in order before you worry about saving someone else.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: stormcell

Nobody knows who the perpetrator was, is it fair to blaim all the refugees then? It takes just a few sinister molestering right-wingers to create an atmosphere of hate and fear either.

Bear with me here! This is ATS, let's deny all that ignorance for a brief moment. At least until we've got some concrete info at hand.

edit on 14-11-2015 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-11-2015 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 12:15 PM
link   

a reply to: stormcell

Nobody knows who the perpetrator was, is it fair to blaim all the refugees then? It takes just a few sinister molestering right-wingers to create an atmosphere of hate and fear either.

Bear with me here! This is ATS, let's deny all that ignorance for a brief moment. At least until we've got some concrete info at hand.

if interaction with the migrants results in molestation events, it's prudent to avoid such encounters, at least until guilt / innocence / safety is clarified.
What's worse, a few sound-the-alarm right-wingers advocating caution, or a bunch of nothing-to-see-here leftist media people downplaying dangerous situations?
when in doubt, check it out.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Wow! Their way of thinking is a cancer we can't cure! We can't just keep moving "victims" off their soil, it's like picking up a shovel load of ants with a few black widows mixed in. We have to get the cancer itself, because their list of victims will be and is spreading everywhere. We can't just keep moving and relocating populations, they would eventually want to kill everyone, everywhere.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: works4dhs

What's worse, a few sound-the-alarm right-wingers advocating caution, or a bunch of nothing-to-see-here leftist media people downplaying dangerous situations?

Right wing terror is the danger in this situation and some people tend to play down the real thread here. I can imagine right-winger harassing some people on an immigrant meeting to further spread hate and fearmongery either. You folks don't get it, do you?
This is ATS and we've got no facts regarding this incident whatsoever, where is your sense for conspiracy?

a reply to: 222mockingbirdlane

As your way of thinking is a cancer to the truth. Nobody knows who was responsible for this attacks, but... don't mind me. I'm just a man.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Athetos
Hell where were the local men to give them a going away party. A going away to the hospital party no flowers needed....

They have been warned to stay away or else, by the powers that want all of this "integration" to weaken the nations.

Allow EVERYTHING, in time things will be better !!! Is the mantra blasted into the Germans these days, speak to the youth, from the Universities, they actually completely believe the BS that they can handle this with talking.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: eluryh22

Although certain traits are passed down to children from their parents like a higher chance of having an addiction or coming down with certain diseases, for the most part, I don't believe that any one group of people genetically have a predisposition for violence or to be hateful in general. These are learned behaviors. Although I believe it is true that some people are just born bad, for the most part if a newborn child whose parents are Neo-Nazis or ISIS... and that child was magically taken away just after birth and raised by kind, nurturing, dare I say "normal" people, in all likelihood that child would grow up to be a contributing member of society.

That being said.... My two cents....

It seems to me that many people refuse to believe that when you have an enormous mass migration from another part of the world with a very different culture, you are not just taking in the people but that culture as well. In the case of what is going on in Europe and the influx from the Middle East, you have to look at what the culture is like in the nations they are coming from. I will not say that over in the Middle East they are all rapists and murderers or anything like that. That is foolish. I will say that you have to look at the overall big picture of their countries of origin (something that is difficult because it appears to be complete chaos and nobody knows who is coming in from where, for the most part).

If people whose families for generations have lived in nations where women are essentially considered second class citizens, even those that don't necessarily beat their wives themselves are conditioned to tolerate that by their neighbors, if not accept it outright or as a fact of life. For those who were active women abusers in their home country and saw nothing wrong with it, why would they suddenly change their behavior by crossing a border into another nation?

Lastly, I don't believe anyone knows exactly what is going on there crime-wise. The big media has their agendas. The mall media has their agendas. Without witnessing anything first hand or knowing anyone personally whom has, I can only use my BS-meter on a story by story basis. Something that I do find frustrating to that end though, and it relates to something that is bothering me here in the United States as well, is the seemingly complete disregard by the governors for the safety of the governed.

Here in the United States, whenever a horrific crime is committed by a repeatedly deported illegal alien, people attempt to point out that "crimes by illegals, percentage-wise, is about on par with everyone else." To me, that is a joke because while you can't stop all crime, if a nation takes seriously the security of the borders and tracking those here on temporary permission, the number of crimes by those that should not be in the country SHOULD be exactly zero.

Obama and Merkel frustrate me beyond belief because I believe they do not understand their role. Their role is to protect the people within THEIR nations. While every nation needs to be involved in the world, it should never come at the expense, safety or security of the their citizens.

Actually it is easily provable that DNA has traits passed down from traumatic events and the like.

Your whole post says that logic dictates the world and these people are simply making mistakes.

This is ridiculous, they know EXACTLY what they do, and why, get over the fact that you think you know what the role of nations even is anymore.
edit on 15-11-2015 by ParasuvO because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 12:57 PM
link   

These migrants are not violent and crude because they are Arab or even Muslim; they are as they are because of their culture and environment. Theoretically they could shape up in a few years (or a generation or two). whether Europe is willing to wait for a few years or decades for assimilation is debatable, especially since Muslims are notoriously non-assimilating.

Entire cultural histories go before us. Something tells me that the women I saw increasingly in the metropolitan Orlando area with the full face covering and black body death shroud don't intend to change themselves or their children. In fact when they demand to have their drivers license pic taken with that covering...one wonders what they are really trying to do here.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: stormcell

*shakehead*

You totally hit the nail on the head!!!

Why should some "guests" utterly shatter the lives of those that are (forced to) welcome the visitors?

HAH!, this same logic should be used when listening to the world media who says ISIS pulled off Paris attacks ??

Or when they say ANYTHING about attacks.

These attacks almost never benefit those who are blamed, always benefitting the enemies and getting their nations crushed, you believe these attackers were fakes ???

Or maybe they are clowns who do not care about the others who are also getting a free ride into Europe ??

Or maybe they just like to laugh at all of the madness ??

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   
PublicOpinion:

Nobody knows who the perpetrator was, is it fair to blaim all the refugees then?

Yes, it is fair. The reason why it is is because they hide (like the Paris terrorists) inside the migrant group, and the migrant group act all ignorant. Even they do not see the the disrepute that one amongst them bring them all into. Pull your head out of your ass, and stop this pretence of faux humanity, it's ridiculous.
edit on 15/11/15 by elysiumfire because: (no reason given)

edit on 15/11/15 by elysiumfire because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: MagesticEsoteric If it had happened to me

...or anyone i care about, i wouldve beat the living s##t out of them and kicked them out of the country.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: elysiumfire

Yes, it is fair.

You like collective punishment? Go ahead and demand airstrikes on Hamburg, you know... Hamburg Cell and stuff. I'm curious to see how that turns out.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Right wing terror is the danger in this situation and some people tend to play down the real thread here. I can imagine right-winger harassing some people on an immigrant meeting to further spread hate and fearmongery either.

and I can imagine all sorts of media people downplaying threats by muslim immigrants in the interests of political correctness, leading to naive young people going into their areas, unaware of the possible danger, and being brutalized.
whose imagination do we think is more reality-based?

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 11:44 AM
link   
these women abusers should be given a one way ticket back to syria. maybe assad will help them lol.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO

Although certain traits are passed down to children from their parents like a higher chance of having an addiction or coming down with certain diseases, for the most part, I don't believe that any one group of people genetically have a predisposition for violence or to be hateful in general. These are learned behaviors. Although I believe it is true that some people are just born bad, for the most part if a newborn child whose parents are Neo-Nazis or ISIS... and that child was magically taken away just after birth and raised by kind, nurturing, dare I say "normal" people, in all likelihood that child would grow up to be a contributing member of society.

That being said.... My two cents....

It seems to me that many people refuse to believe that when you have an enormous mass migration from another part of the world with a very different culture, you are not just taking in the people but that culture as well. In the case of what is going on in Europe and the influx from the Middle East, you have to look at what the culture is like in the nations they are coming from. I will not say that over in the Middle East they are all rapists and murderers or anything like that. That is foolish. I will say that you have to look at the overall big picture of their countries of origin (something that is difficult because it appears to be complete chaos and nobody knows who is coming in from where, for the most part).

If people whose families for generations have lived in nations where women are essentially considered second class citizens, even those that don't necessarily beat their wives themselves are conditioned to tolerate that by their neighbors, if not accept it outright or as a fact of life. For those who were active women abusers in their home country and saw nothing wrong with it, why would they suddenly change their behavior by crossing a border into another nation?

Lastly, I don't believe anyone knows exactly what is going on there crime-wise. The big media has their agendas. The mall media has their agendas. Without witnessing anything first hand or knowing anyone personally whom has, I can only use my BS-meter on a story by story basis. Something that I do find frustrating to that end though, and it relates to something that is bothering me here in the United States as well, is the seemingly complete disregard by the governors for the safety of the governed.

Here in the United States, whenever a horrific crime is committed by a repeatedly deported illegal alien, people attempt to point out that "crimes by illegals, percentage-wise, is about on par with everyone else." To me, that is a joke because while you can't stop all crime, if a nation takes seriously the security of the borders and tracking those here on temporary permission, the number of crimes by those that should not be in the country SHOULD be exactly zero.

Obama and Merkel frustrate me beyond belief because I believe they do not understand their role. Their role is to protect the people within THEIR nations. While every nation needs to be involved in the world, it should never come at the expense, safety or security of the their citizens.

Your whole post says that logic dictates the world and these people are simply making mistakes.

Either I explained myself incorrectly or you didn't understand one of the points I was making.

You make it seem like I am excusing people by calling their actions "mistakes." What I am pointing out is, to many of these people, they wouldn't consider their actions "mistakes" but consider it normal, acceptable behavior.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join