It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hedonism and Killing Kittens

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Lucid Lunacy

Oh, much reciprocated. Though a mod is going to remove these posts for being off-topic in 3... 2... 1...

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 02:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: CIAGypsy
I was surprised that this article wasn't brought up sooner (unless I missed it????)

EXCLUSIVE 'It's the Bible Belt so I'm ready for abuse!' 'Sextrepreneur' classmate of Kate Middleton's reveals plans to launch series of hedonistic sex parties in Nashville

I checked out her website...besides just reading the article. This is quite bemusing, actually... I am not from the South, but I am living here at the moment. I can see all the blue hairs and bible thumpers out picketing this thing like Satan himself just landed on their doorstep.

Personally, I don't see the harm as long as everyone is consenting. Live and let live... It's clearly not everyone's cup of tea. But the organization does do some kind of vetting process. I wonder what their criteria is for "vetting members???" Lol....speculation can run wild with that one....

What I cannot stand is the extreme and narrow way bible bashers judge the morality of their fellow humans by what appears to me to be nothing more than their sexual identify, their sexual preferences and their sexual habits.

By what right and by what and whose authroity do these people restrict their measure of moraility of their fellow cistiens to such a narrow criteria?

Honesty, integrity, holding a value of 'no harm to others', care and consideration of others, refusal to contribute to the means to kill and maime their fellow humans, are not inlcuded in these peoples morality measuring stick.

These people are nothing but trouble this world can do without. They display such gross inexpereince in the busienss of living life. Most people recognise and accept that life is a very complicated business and that there is much more to life than what meets the eye, but these insufferable people seem to have not learned either of these two things.

Since when has a persons sexual identify, sexual preferences and sexual appitite been a reliable indicator of a perons morality? I recognise and accept that pedoism is an exception to what I have just said.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I find the Alchemy Sankktuary quite interesting....

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: CIAGypsy

Hey, just read this thread, i am surprised to see you write this, sounds like something i would post LOL, my feelings are much like yours live and let live, no harm no foul everyone likes to have fun in there own way, no doubt.

Peace.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join