It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paris shooting: Several 'killed and injured after shootout' in French restaurant

page: 64
<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: DelMarvel
CNN reporting that the French government knows who did it.

I cant beleve that. How can they say the know who did it within hours after the event? The only way they could have known that was that they knew before the event occurred in hwich case they let it happen.

THis is a repeat of 911. They reckoned they never imagined that something like that could happen but within 2-3 days they had photographs of all 18 terros.

This kind of thing is an insult to one intelligence.
edit on 14-11-2015 by Azureblue because: z

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tyrion79

originally posted by: EternalSolace
There's something else I believe needs to be kept a close eye on. France has declared a national state of emergency, closed its borders, and deployed military to the streets. Will military be performing police functions? Will there be curfew/martial law? Also, what measures will be taken toward citizenry in the name of security?

I don't say that to detract from the situation at hand. But only for us to keep an eye out for that side of things as the situation develops.

Just to add: BBC just stated the military is ordering people indoors.

Exactly what I was thinking. I'll be closely watching how Martial Law there is being carried out.
In his speech on tv, Hollande even declared that every home in the Paris district could potentially be searched without warrants.

That reeks of NWO stuff. never let a good crisis go to waste for furthering an agenda and training the population up to accept futher loss of rights and privacy in the name of security.

Where Have we heard and see that before??

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

There were passports beside the terrorist's bodies at the stadium. That accounts for two or three.
One of the others was well known to the police as he was a repeat-criminal. He had something like 40 charges against him, but had never been to prison.

They tracked a Belgium license plate, and the father and brother of one of them was detained for questioning.

They took fingerprints and ran them through intelligence.

That's how.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Why Does the U.S. Support Saudi Arabia, A Country Which Hosts and Finances Islamic Terrorism? On Behalf of Washington?

Well that is a load of CRAP.

The short answer is the enemy of my enemy is my 'friend'.

Of course that is something the US government, and western governments, and MIDDLE EASTERN governments have been doing long before there ever was a US.

Saudi Arabia doesn't do that on behalf of Washington.

They do that on behalf of Saudi Aramco.

Then Russia and China CNPC and Gazprom are not going to miss out on the oil revenue.

And neither is NIOC. That's the National Iranian Oil Company.

Say hello to four of the 'seven sisters'.

ISIS is nothing, but Saudi's version of black water. The Sunni side.

The Shia have their useful idiots too.

But hey 'blame' the US.
edit on 14-11-2015 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 09:04 PM
link   
We are all Brothers and sisters connected in ways we do not understand, although, we do not have to be, carbon copies of each other, our cultures and diversity is that, that promotes our individuality echoed throughout all our cultures.

This should not mean though that we are totally separate divided into our own isolated corners of fear and suspicion that only serve to breach and eliminate the natural balance between our expanding co-existence.

But this is how the Isms work having always generated mistrust suspicion and hate, slowly but eagerly creating the division between man/woman manipulating with fear and anger the War on the unseen Terror divide and conquer the population through Terrorism……………………………………………………………………………..

So how was the seed of hatred originally planted? Division, The sicarii (1st Century CE) The reign of terror (1793 – 1794)
A world against itself cannot stand, enmity Ltd

Our struggle surely should not be against flesh and blood, it is not with each other, but the authority that falsely claims power over all of us?

At the present time is the crux against Islam? Or is the real TRUTH that it’s against just one race, The Human Race.

Is this what maybe we all need to grasp and overcome so the division set upon us within the oppressive fear and manipulation system with its dictations, becomes more in line with our thinking rather than the predestined mind of ?

The title or label political, religious, or other is just a label targeted to create an outcome from the source it should not be against flesh and blood it is not with each other this is just the label promoted!!!!!

We are one…. brainwashed …Manipulated…Taxed…. killed…………. Always divided…….. it has to stop……………….

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: stargatetravels

Oh the irony is thick there.

Pray ?

It was in the name of 'GOD' those people DIED in Paris.

I also love how race, and poverty was thrown in there.

Those attacks were born out of hatred,bigotry, and intolerance.

All around LAME picture to an event that should have never happened.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: SheopleNation
And these nutcases keep letting more and more of these extremist lunatics into every Western Nation, we have complete imbeciles in control, the blood of these victims is on Merkel's hands. ~$heopleNation

No they are not that. They are merely following orders from The Powers That Should Not Be to do as they are told.

These sorts of things are rolled out in Australia too. letting large numbers of immigrants into all the developed nations is part of Agenda 21 and the NWO. This is because TPTNB are rolling this out in all first world countires. Large scale immigration dilutes and changes ethnic and cultural make up of a country. Its a form of intended and planned subversion.

The events that are occuring in Paris now will, perhas to a lessor extent, occur or at least cause recial disharmony in all first world countires. TPTSNB know this, its all part of the plan.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

The passports are likely to be fake according to CNN.

A Syrian passport was found near the body of an attacker outside one of the targeted sites, the Stade de France, according to a police source, CNN affiliate France 2 and other French media reported.
A source close to the investigation told CNN that an Egyptian passport was found on another attacker. "There is strong assumption that these passports are fake," the source said.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 09:48 PM
link   
We need to get rid of the idea of Religion. It's poison. It's untruthful. It's misleading and brainwashing people.

90% of the misery in the world is due to religious reasons. Every religion's god is the best .. it's like a big pissing game with humans as play chips.

How advance could we be today without the idea of religion!

I don't say anything about spirituality and the idea to be connected to a higher plane but not these spin offs which only way is to misuse that concept and repackage it for their own needs and kill innocent people in their path.

Spirituality is chosen, Religion is forced!

NO TO RELIGION AND DEATH TO ISIS!

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 09:57 PM
link   
To all my fellow americans: Arm yourself now. Get yourself prepared. This is a war that can't be won by Governments. This is a war that is brought to us - the people - and we need to defend ourselves!

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: flyandi

We need to get rid of the idea of Religion. It's poison. It's untruthful. It's misleading and brainwashing people.

Stop aiming for the STARS, focus on the higher possibilities on the GROUND.

In other words, try to change the US foreign policy instead of abolishing religion from the human race.

Despite committing gross blunder in 2003 attack on Iraqq,........... not once....not once....... did Bush or Cheney apologize to the American people let alone to the Iraqi millions that suffered in lots of ways.

Such DASTARDLY SHAMELESS attitude in the policy makers of powerful global entities, is the main reason behind the pain and sorrow in the world.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: flyandi
To all my fellow americans: Arm yourself now. Get yourself prepared. This is a war that can't be won by Governments. This is a war that is brought to us - the people - and we need to defend ourselves!

You are already ARMED...........through your vote!!

Vote for Donald Trump and save America's future and thereby that of the world.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: victor7

Despite committing gross blunder in 2003 attack on Iraqq,........... not once....not once....... did Bush or Cheney apologize to the American people let alone to the Iraqi millions that suffered in lots of ways.

Such DASTARDLY SHAMELESS attitude in the policy makers of powerful global entities, is the main reason behind the pain and sorrow in the world.

I would like to add U.K.'s Tony Blair to that list, another one claiming certainty of Weapons Of Mass Destruction.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: victor7

You are already ARMED...........through your vote!!

Vote for Donald Trump and save America's future and thereby that of the world.

Finally we can agree on something! :-)

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: flyandi

oh yah never mind the 94 million killed by secular godless communism....and that's a low ball number for sure because fascism is part of the same totalitarian insanity

According to a disturbingly pleasant graphic from Information is Beautiful entitled simply 20th Century Death, communism was the leading ideological cause of death between 1900 and 2000. The 94 million that perished in China, the Soviet Union, North Korea, Afghanistan, and Eastern Europe easily (and tragically) trump the 28 million that died under fascist regimes during the same period.

reason.com...

Remember Karl Marx hated God and hated religion (and hated Capitalism too)

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 12:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: IlluminatiTechnician
a reply to: dollukka

Culture is nothing but a "word" to describe a newer generation than the last. When you said the above,

Culture is also the tool which is used to recruit terrorists

the question is WHO are recruiting these terrorists. Whomever it is has at least a Billion dollars to freely give to ISIS.I don't know anyone in my part of this culture who has that much disposable money. Who could possibly have that much money to fund ISIS with tons of weapons and Nissan trucks?

I know you know but i had to post it.

George Soros letter reveals globalist plan to destroy the First World by eliminating national borders with global migrant blitzkreig invasions

as well as -

ORGANIZATIONS FUNDED BY GEORGE SOROS AND HIS OPEN SOCIETY INSTITUTE
edit on 11/15/2015 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

So whats your proposal / solution?

"Oh it was God's will that these people had to die - you never know what his plan is but there is a plan" .. biggest BS!

edit on 15-11-2015 by flyandi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 01:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: Nikola014

You can't really stop individuals who will blow themselves up alongside others unless you know before hand who they are.

Sure there is.

Go after their money.

Ban the middle easts oil.

Freeze the assets of Saudi Arabia, and Iran, and other arab states.

Stop their drug trafficking. Stop the sex trafficking.

Sanction the lot of them.

Money makes the world go round, and it's what paid for them 'ak's' and explosives.

And they get that money from oil,drugs, and sex slaves.

I know what you thinking, how is it possible to pull off coordinated attack in the modern days, without intelligence service's noticing it before hand with all those high tech and surveillance. I wonder that as well.

It's not that hard.

People need to stop crediting those people with 'intelligence'.

They are nothing but morons that are cannon fodder being used by someone else. Like the 'royal' family or 'supreme' leaders.
Ban the middle east oil ? well thats just rich . your presidents (Obama and before him bush) bend over for the "King" of saudi arabia and just lick them up and ignore all their crimes only because they've got oil .

i don't see you crying for the people in yemen . i don't see you crying and shedding tears when bombs hit wedding ceremonies and hospitals . i don't see you even mentioning the bombings of beirut and baghdad .

did anyone catch up on the attack in pakistani school when taliban killed 150 innocent kids just some months ago ?

before king salman of saudia , the shah or king of Iran was the one who west licked up . he was your buddy wasn't he ? he was just awesome although he killed the shizzzam out of his own people and oppressed them . human rights wasn't a problem back then but exactly at the moment of Iranian revolution it became an international crisis .

and now the kings of saudia .

so no .....

you (west) crave middle east oil . all our problems as human beings in the world is exactly because of this goddamn oil . it's like the devil in liquid shape .

Stop blaming others and take a look in the mirror .

Again , let me remind you that Iran who is literally 50 kms away from these maniacs and has 2 million refugees (yeah 2 million) is a 100% more safe than the streets of paris and berlin . don't remember the last time we had a terrorist attack on our soil . and look at our neighbors : Afghanistan , Pakistan , Iraq !! they are all in turmoil .

Still , i hope this is a wake up call . i hope there will exist no other "Good terrorists" .

and i hope people realize that people's blood in beirut and paris have the same value .

==========

Iranian gather outside french embassy and take a moment of silence in solidarity :

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 01:39 AM
link   
a reply to: haman10

You know that those refugees in Iran are their people .. well in terms of faith .. and Iran is funding the terror.

Your comment is baloney.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 02:13 AM
link   

a reply to: haman10

You know that those refugees in Iran are their people .. well in terms of faith .. and Iran is funding the terror.

Your comment is baloney.

If I am not mistaken it is Russia along with Iran fighting ISIS in Syria. Russia provides air support, Iran provides boots on the ground. I even remembr reading about high ranking Iranian officers dying in fights against ISIS. These guys walk the talk and are doing the fighting while everyone else talks. Respect for Russia and Iran!
edit on 15/11/15 by asen_y2k because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join