It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paris shooting: Several 'killed and injured after shootout' in French restaurant

page: 59
<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Not sure I have anything to add to the conversation right now except how much I hate this and how sorry I am.

Past, Present, and Future. I hate it all, for all of us.

Western Europe stay safe. We are with you in spirit, and will be in other ways if you need us.

M.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Tyrion79

youtu.be...

Are you blind to this?
edit on 14-11-2015 by BrokedownChevy because: Typo

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: UnBreakable

Your orginal words were

And ALL these 'assholes' happen to be Muslim. The inconvenient truth is that this religion breeds these 'assholes'. Even though almost all religions started in the iron age, the rest have evolved, changed with the times. All except this one

Fact 1) most of the major religions started in the bronze age
Fact 2) How is Islam any different than Fundy Christians bombing abortion clinics or calling for the death of LGBT's

You also ignore the Wests appetite for instigating regime change when the policies of the middle east are inimical to cheap and unhindered access for resources to the west .

The inconvenient truth is that Middle East turmoil furthers the Wests agenda

Bronze vs Iron. Sorry, got my metal ages mixed up. I must've missed that day in seventh grade social studies. Christian extremists calling for death of LGBT's death and Muslim extremists actually killing by throwing people off of four story buildings are two different things. When push comes to shove (pardon the pun), Christians have a bit more value for human life than these Islamic animals. As for abortion clinic bombings, again, you are going to equate sporadic attacks over past years resulting in a few deaths to an ongoing campaign of terror with thousands of deaths including beheadings, burning and drowning people alive, and shooting children in the head? Shows how clueless you are.

Rubbish, absolute rubbish. Groups calling themselves Christians have been involved in atrocities all over the world. Closer to home is/was the IRA which hides behind the Catholic flag, and the UDF which hides behine the C of E Flag. Like IS, neither of these represent the majority of people that follow the respective religions, but for some reason that gets forgotten doesn't it?

ETA - forgot all about militant atheists.
edit on 14-11-2015 by uncommitted because: as per ETA

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Retarded ad hominem attacks are a good sign of being right on the money nowadays. Gotta earn ya beef.

And thanks for your posts, great to have you here! Stared a lot of them recently, lol.
Greetings to my Frisian neighbour from the German side of coast!

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 12:15 PM
link   
One thing that puzzles me is why, someone with a explosive belt, who intends on killing themselves after the act of terror would carry a passport?

I have no doubt the open borders and refugee situation is to blame in someone way, maybe weapons or indeed some of the culprits but the fact that a passport was found next to a body stinks - what did they do, place their passport on the floor and then blow themselves up? I mean, since when have you needed a passport to get to mecca or wherever they go?

As per normal, more to this than meets the eye - put yourself in the position of ISIS - best they don't know the ID of who did this so their methods, routes and accomplishes are not found and they can continue to make more attacks. I feel this is being used as a way to close Europe's borders of which I fully agree with but as per normal it stinks of propaganda and corruption from the top down.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
MIZZOU CAMPUS ACTIVISTS AND BLACK LIVES MATTER COMPLAIN ABOUT PARIS STEALING THE SPOTLIGHT

www.breitbart.com...

media.breitbart.com...

That is absolutely priceless! it deserves its own thread. Poor spoiled little kids... not getting enough attention while people are dying. Unreal and shows the full scope of that movement.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: dashrunner

One thing that puzzles me is why, someone with a explosive belt, who intends on killing themselves after the act of terror would carry a passport?

Because they want to be known, they want the world to know who did it, they actually actively want their identities known.

There is little point unless the world knows who it was.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
Its funny how the majority of US forces are made up of young males who don't have a job or money to get a college education..or are from a minority background. Cannon fodder

It's funny how people still believe this.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrokedownChevy

youtu.be...

Are you blind to this?

Would you be so kind to point out haman10 in the crowd of this video, as you accused him personally?
Besides what is shown there is just as bad as your prejudice against others.
You as an American apparently supposed to hate Iranians and visa versa.
This only shows the indoctrination of opposing countries and only proves you fail to comprehend that.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Because they want to be known, they want the world to know who did it, they actually actively want their identities known.

Actually, I believe they carry the passport because there might be a chance they'll get pulled over by a cop going to the bomb site. Need the ID to get passed them to continue the mission.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 12:23 PM
link   
French prosecutor says 352 wounded, 99 of which are critical condition.

129 dead (slowly climbing as the day goes on).

7 dead terrorists.

Also, side note, the US Military Academy (West Point) football team took the field carrying the French flag today at the start of their game against Tulane university.
edit on 14-11-2015 by Shamrock6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: jerico65

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Actually, I believe they carry the passport because there might be a chance they'll get pulled over by a cop going to the bomb site. Need the ID to get passed them to continue the mission.

Well yes there is also that although a Syrian passport might raise some suspension but yes i do agree with you that could be another reason.

I think the main point is that there are reasons they would be carrying a passport with them that does not point to some kind of false flag conspiracy theory being behind this attack

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I disagree, The world knows ISIS did it and that's all it needs - name me one of the terrorists from the Charlie Hebdo incident or the French train or the Belgium attacks? I bet you can't without google.
I don't normally go for the conspiracy stuff but this all looks a little convenient and staged - the French Government have an immigration problem and the far right are getting very strong so without appearing to change policy they can turn this incident to their advantage, close the borders and camps at Calais and gain votes.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tyrion79

Ya, ISIS has existed for five years and Russia has done more in a couple of months to eradicate them than your ME countries that you claim are supposedly fighting them have done. I'll leave you with this.

How would you know what ME countries have done in the last 5 yrs to combat ISIS, as if western media coverage of that is as widely covered as the Russian involvement of the last couple of months.
Why all the Russia love all of a sudden, isn't Russia supposed to be U.S.'s biggest rival? (Or is it only convenient for discussion purposes only)
Seeing how Iran borders Syria and Irak, I would say that they're alot closer to the fire, than western countries.

No Russian love, just the facts. While Obama sits on his hands, Putin is actually doing something. And if ME countries did anything over the past five years as was claimed by the poster, we wouldn't be at this point.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Passports are left at the scene so that the families of the bombers can get paid.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 12:27 PM
link   

I don't normally go for the conspiracy stuff but this all looks a little convenient and staged

..... said the guy on the conspiracy forum.

Look there are a number of reasons why the terrorists would be holding their passports that do not point to some kind of staged event.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 12:33 PM
link   
...............and some talking head on Fox just blamed Snowden for all of this. Quote "he has the victim's blood on his hands". Priceless.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion
Thanks, I'm quite frankly appalled by some posts here, which only purpose is the spew hatred or to offend, without arqueing any point in a sensible manner.
Glad to be here, cheers neighbour!

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tyrion79

Ya, ISIS has existed for five years and Russia has done more in a couple of months to eradicate them than your ME countries that you claim are supposedly fighting them have done. I'll leave you with this.

How would you know what ME countries have done in the last 5 yrs to combat ISIS, as if western media coverage of that is as widely covered as the Russian involvement of the last couple of months.
Why all the Russia love all of a sudden, isn't Russia supposed to be U.S.'s biggest rival? (Or is it only convenient for discussion purposes only)
Seeing how Iran borders Syria and Irak, I would say that they're alot closer to the fire, than western countries.

No Russian love, just the facts. While Obama sits on his hands, Putin is actually doing something. And if ME countries did anything over the past five years as was claimed by the poster, we wouldn't be at this point.

Maybe if the U.S. didn't invade Irak and left the country devastated and in turmoil, there wouldn't even be any ISIS to begin with.
U.S. made a mess, they should clean up.
Don't blaim other countries for being incompetent, look at you own.
Now Europe has to deal with taking care of the refugees because of it.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 12:57 PM
link   
missed
edit on 14-11-2015 by JedemDasSeine because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join