It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paris shooting: Several 'killed and injured after shootout' in French restaurant

page: 57
<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

The securrity in Sweden is raised during three events today that will gather alot of people, and also falls under what ISIS hate.

1. Soccer game between Sweden and Denmark at Friends Arena in Stockholm.

2. The first open weekend of the Mall of Scandinavia (it was chaos at the opening day the 12th of nov this week. So much people wanted to get in) This mall is very close by to Friends Aren

3. Madonna is perfoming in Stockholm tonight

I hope nothing happens.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: UnBreakable

Even though almost all religions started in the iron age, the rest have evolved, changed with the times

So you ignore the Christians bombing abortion clinics in your own neck of the woods - USA sure has evolved!

You've got to be kidding, right? You're going to equate sporadic abortion bombings in years past which have resulted in a few deaths to the thousands who have died by the hands of ISIS in an ongoing terror campaign that have included beheadings, burning people alive, and shooting children in the back of the head? Facepalm.

Those are not Christians that are bombing abortion clinics anyway. Real Christians would never do something like that. I suppose anyone can call themselves anything under the sun, but real Christians "you will know them by their fruits".

link   

Even though almost all religions started in the iron age, the rest have evolved, changed with the times

So you ignore the Christians bombing abortion clinics in your own neck of the woods - USA sure has evolved!

You've got to be kidding, right? You're going to equate sporadic abortion bombings in years past which have resulted in a few deaths to the thousands who have died by the hands of ISIS in an ongoing terror campaign that have included beheadings, burning people alive, and shooting children in the back of the head? Facepalm.

Those are not Christians that are bombing abortion clinics anyway. Real Christians would never do something like that. I suppose anyone can call themselves anything under the sun, but real Christians "you will know them by their fruits".

link   

originally posted by: dollukka
a reply to: haman10

Interesting when SHTF in Europe and terrorists are to blame, your only concern is how your religion is viewed. What about feeling sorry for the victims instead?
In every war there are collateral damages.. stop whining about your people among them and accusing other people how they deal the stress what has happened. How about feelin even a little sorry what happened in Paris, victims and their families ?
how about being silent ?

this is my 3rd post in this thread and the previous 2 were in solidarity and condemnation .

i don't have to explain myself to you .

originally posted by: crazyewok

If I was in your shoes I would be pissed.

Iran has been fighting ISIS almost since day one while we in the west have done pretty much nothing but a few token airstrikes and worse accidentally training , supplying and funding them.

Then we get attacked by these monsters and we blame you.

i am indeed pissed off mate . as the user above said , people should condemn the act instead of attacking the whole muslims of the world - me being one of them .

originally posted by: Shamrock6

originally posted by: haman10

originally posted by: awareness10
Dear France,

Wake the ## Up.

originally posted by: blueman12

originally posted by: Zaphod58

That was the first site that popped up when I did a simple Google search for comments.

Time

A simple search online shows them speaking out. The media isn't going to show it on TV because it goes against their agenda.

A large majority of muslims will not support terrorism. However, it is laughable when muslims tweet, "ISLAM MEANS PEACE". The quran has a large section about war.
Quran - Spoils of War

Most people are just trying to live their lives in peace. However, Islam is a breeding ground for intolerance and radicalism.

I don't think anyone should be judged for being a muslim. Although, the middle east would be much better without Islam.

Get ready to be labeled ignorant, bigoted, racist, etc. for this reply. That being said it's 100% true. Good luck, brotha'.

I couldn't help but notice how cute these "Islam bashing" posts are .

"Get ready to be labeled ignorant, bigoted, racist, etc. for this reply."

yeah , as if people don't hate muzzi's gut already . MSM has done it's job very well . people hate us and brand us all the same .

Let us recap whats happening :

1- there are 1 billion muslims in the world , ISIS and all other maniacs who terror others in the name of Islam , consist harshly 0.00001% of the muslim population .

2- the MAJORITY of the victims regarding their disgusting and repulsive acts of terror are infact MUSLIMS themselves .

3- literally all muslims around the world condemned these series of attacks , my telegram account is filled with messages of condemnation and sympathy and yeah i'm a proud muslim .

4- the only countries who are actually and truly fight these groups are Islamic countries . 50 Iranians have been killed in the fight against ISIS . they died for your security and mine . did anyone in MSM even mention them ?

So if i call myself christian and wear a cross then blow myself in the middle of Tehran's milad tower and kill a thousand people while chanting "Death to Islam" , should christianity be blamed ?

is jesus christ accountable for the shyte that i do ?

===================================================================

I can at least talk as a rep. of my country : We muslims of Iran condemn these acts .
We also condemn the attacks in beirut (lebanon) the day before which claimed the lives of 50 innocent people

^ did you know about this ? of course you didn't .

muslim life is cheap . we are the new jews .

"Literally all Muslims" huh? I can't imagine what your inbox must look like with a billion messages in it letting you know that "literally all" Muslims condemned the attack.

Breaking news: somebody somewhere hates somebody else. Muslim, Christian, Jew, white, black, Asian, whatever. Somebody somewhere hates it. I love the "we are the new Jews" bit though. That really drove home the plight of Muslims for me.

damn you look so smart .

No , all leaders of muslim countries who represent their nation , blamed these acts . All "imams" are blaming these acts .

and yes , as i said , my inbox is indeed going crazy . it's been going crazy since 5 years ago .

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

anyone positively identified on a terror list or know radical should be deported or jailed.

Maybe we should put 'em into concentration camps and reactivate Zyklon-B as well?
Sure. Not.

The Obama administration has quietly approved a substantial expansion of the terrorist watchlist system, authorizing a secret process that requires neither “concrete facts” nor “irrefutable evidence” to designate an American or foreigner as a terrorist

theintercept.com...

How about finally putting an end to this War with Terror instead of this Nazi-Blockwart-BS?

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 10:36 AM
link   
One of the bombers who blew himself up identified as Syrian refugee

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Ahhh so now you add qualifiers to your comments. It goes from "literally all Muslims" to "well all Muslim leaders. Oh and imams, all of them too."

Nice of the entire religion to check in with you, though.

And thanks

edit on 14-11-2015 by Shamrock6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Paris terror attack: Attacker found with Syrian passport was a refugee who passed through Greek island

Attacker with Syrian passport was refugee who passed through Greek island
According to the Greek Public Order Minister Dimitris Toskas, the attacker found at the Stade de France who was found with a Syrian passport passed through the Greek island of Leros.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Dear France,

Wake the ## Up.

That was the first site that popped up when I did a simple Google search for comments.

Time

A simple search online shows them speaking out. The media isn't going to show it on TV because it goes against their agenda.

A large majority of muslims will not support terrorism. However, it is laughable when muslims tweet, "ISLAM MEANS PEACE". The quran has a large section about war.
Quran - Spoils of War

Most people are just trying to live their lives in peace. However, Islam is a breeding ground for intolerance and radicalism.

I don't think anyone should be judged for being a muslim. Although, the middle east would be much better without Islam.

Get ready to be labeled ignorant, bigoted, racist, etc. for this reply. That being said it's 100% true. Good luck, brotha'.

yeah , as if people don't hate muzzi's gut already . MSM has done it's job very well . people hate us and brand us all the same .

4- the only countries who are actually and truly fight these groups are Islamic countries . 50 Iranians have been killed in the fight against ISIS . they died for your security and mine . did anyone in MSM even mention them ?

Yes, let's racap. Military aged males make up the majority of refugees who are fleeing Syria, and Russia are the ones who are decimating ISIS through airstrikes. I fail to see your "the only countries who are actually and truly fight these groups are Islamic countries" claim.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Ahhh so now you add qualifiers to your comments. It goes from "literally all Muslims" to "well all Muslim leaders. Oh and imams, all of them too."

And thanks
oh no . i am so sorry darling .

Give me your email so that i can forward it to all muslims around the world so that they can apologize to you personally .

Grow some IQ dude . when the leaders of a country condemn sth , they say for example :

USA condmened the attacks . they don't say obama condemned the attack . obama represents US as a whole .

get it ?

i cannot verify each muslim individually , but their leaders have all condemned the attacks .

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Heard this tired old song before.

Yet nothing changes.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Your orginal words were

And ALL these 'assholes' happen to be Muslim. The inconvenient truth is that this religion breeds these 'assholes'. Even though almost all religions started in the iron age, the rest have evolved, changed with the times. All except this one

Fact 1) most of the major religions started in the bronze age
Fact 2) How is Islam any different than Fundy Christians bombing abortion clinics or calling for the death of LGBT's

You also ignore the Wests appetite for instigating regime change when the policies of the middle east are inimical to cheap and unhindered access for resources to the west .

The inconvenient truth is that Middle East turmoil furthers the Wests agenda

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Looks like bama choose new Orleans for the next events.

Perhaps at this point we should learn from this?

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Dear France,

Wake the ## Up.

Time

Quran - Spoils of War

Yes, let's racap. Military aged males make up the majority of refugees who are fleeing Syria, and Russia are the ones who are decimating ISIS through airstrikes. I fail to see your "the only countries who are actually and truly fight these groups are Islamic countries" claim.

Huh ? Russia is the only one attacking ISIS ? it's good that Russia is one of the good guys again . lol

they were the bad people some hours ago .

anyway , since you're astonishingly ignorant or at least pretend to be ignorant , Russia started his air-campaign just a couple of months ago .

ISIS existed since 5 years ago .

i leave you with this , and i wish you a happy day .

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 10:47 AM
link   
A man has been arrested in Brussels in conncection with the Paris attacks.www.independent.co.uk... lares-a6734381.html

Terrible news about one of the bombers entering France as a refugee. Even if the other 7 were not refugees, focus will be on the one that is.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

but real Christians "you will know them by their fruits".

Stay in context about what Unbreakable actually said.

Like George Bush was a real Christians invading the Iraq...where the evidence of WMDS was fabricated

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 10:48 AM
link   

And thanks
oh no . i am so sorry darling .

Give me your email so that i can forward it to all muslims around the world so that they can apologize to you personally .

Grow some IQ dude . when the leaders of a country condemn sth , they say for example :

USA condmened the attacks . they don't say obama condemned the attack . obama represents US as a whole .

get it ?

i cannot verify each muslim individually , but their leaders have all condemned the attacks .

"Darling?" Way to make it weird, guy.

Don't ask for my contact info. Pretty sure that's a T&C violation.

And actually, any number of news agencies have said exactly "president Obama condemned the attacks in Paris during a statement.." So...wrong again.

If you can't verify each and every Muslim, then don't say things like "literally all Muslims." Because that means "literally all." I'm sure the overwhelming majority of Muslims DO condemn the attacks.

But not all.

Which is what you said.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: IlluminatiTechnician

I heard you the first time. Yes, these were Christians who were brought to justice and punished each time, not ignored by other Christians and allowed unimpeded to commit further atrocities ad nauseum.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Your attitude speaks volumes, are you here to do damage control. Why don't you just save it for another day

If what you say is true why this?

EXCLUSIVE: AS PARIS BURNED, UK MUSLIMS TOLD TO ‘STRUGGLE’ FOR ISLAMIC STATE IN UNPRECEDENTED ISLAMIST SHOW OF FORCE
www.breitbart.com... show-of-force/

BEDFORD, United Kingdom – As the distressing attacks in Paris were occurring last night, some of Britain’s most high profile and notorious Islamist extremists gathered just north of London, unimpeded, to tell hundreds of British Muslims to “struggle” for an “Islamic State.” Breitbart London was there.

At the “Quiz a Muslim” event held last night in the Corn Exchange in Bedford, panelists called British values were “junk”, demanded that Muslims should “define” British law, and ominously, appeared to suggest Muslims were at war with the British.

The event was organised and chaired by Bedford-born blogger Dilly Hussain; an avid Islamist and a supporter of a global Islamic caliphate.

Mr Hussain described the event as “sort of like an Islamic Question time” – except during Question Time, there are usually disagreements. This event saw an all-male panel of “community leaders” talking to a completely segregated room, with little to disagree on.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Some updates:

Belgian police have taken one man into custody in connection with Paris attacks

Greek interior minister says at least one of the attackers entered EU via Greece in October

French police are saying at least one suicide bomber was flagged as having links to extremists.

top topics

<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join