It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paris shooting: Several 'killed and injured after shootout' in French restaurant

page: 55
<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 09:41 AM
link   
The idiot in chief, isis is contained? You mean the JV team is contained? How many more months is this dummy in office?

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: CX
Aljazeera is reporting that the French government is restricting right to assemble until Thursday.

Are they thinking they will be stopping ISIS having access to large targets?

CX.

How dare the French government restrict the right to assemble for five days. These animals who are ISIS restricted the victims right to live.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

In his 2003 book Terror and Liberalism, Paul Berman argues that distinct cultural boundaries do not exist in the present day. He argues there is no "Islamic civilization" nor a "Western civilization", and that the evidence for a civilization clash is not convincing, especially when considering relationships such as that between the United States and Saudi Arabia. In addition, he cites the fact that many Islamic extremists spent a significant amount of time living and/or studying in the Western world. According to Berman, conflict arises because of philosophical beliefs various groups share (or do not share), regardless of cultural or religious identity.[19]

Edward Said issued a response to Huntington's thesis in his 2001 article, "The Clash of Ignorance".[20] Said argues that Huntington's categorization of the world's fixed "civilizations" omits the dynamic interdependency and interaction of culture. A longtime critic of the Huntingtonian paradigm, and an outspoken proponent of Arab issues, Edward Said (2004) also argues that the clash of civilizations thesis is an example of "the purest invidious racism, a sort of parody of Hitlerian science directed today against Arabs and Muslims" (p. 293).[21]
Noam Chomsky has criticized the concept of the clash of civilizations as just being a new justification for the United States "for any atrocities that they wanted to carry out", which was required after the Cold War as the Soviet Union was no longer a viable threat.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 09:44 AM
link   
This UK petititon already sprung up and just about got then mandatory votes to be considered in Parliament to close the borders until ISIS is defeated.

I have a feeling its to late and they are already here but cant say I dont sympathize.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

And ALL these 'assholes' happen to be Muslim.

They're mass murderers, 'but religious'.

Do give us the evil Muslim routine.

Is this CNN?

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Have they found Assads DNA at the crime scene yet?

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 09:47 AM
link   
BE AWARE that something disabled my Network Adapter and Corrupted the Driver software while I was criticizing the "Intelligence" community for not being smarter than ISIS.

Had to go to another PC, download the driver files, and re-install them on this PC. Never happened before in 20 years. Coincidence? I think not. This forum was under heavy DOS attacks from hidden sources, I read.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
This UK petititon already sprung up and just about got then mandatory votes to be considered in Parliament to close the borders until ISIS is defeated.

I have a feeling its to late and they are already here but cant say I dont sympathize.

I can't recall a similar petition when the IRA was bombing civilians in the both Northern Ireland and England, can you? It's been established that at least one of the attackers was a French national apparently, so not too sure closing borders is keeping the enemy out when it's already within.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I think French first attach The Syrian Arab Republic.It means the people against in this way .

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

And ALL these 'assholes' happen to be Muslim.

They're mass murderers, 'but religious'.

Do give us the evil Muslim routine.

Is this CNN?

What, do you deny the ALL the perps weren't Muslim? Of course NOT ALL Muslims are terrorists, but ALL these terrorists were Muslim. CNN? They're like Obama. They will not use the words Muslim and terrorist in the same sentence.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: uncommitted

I can't recall a similar petition when the IRA was bombing civilians in the both Northern Ireland and England, can you? It's been established that at least one of the attackers was a French national apparently, so not too sure closing borders is keeping the enemy out when it's already within.

As I said I sympathize but dont think it will do alot of good. They are already here the cells set up and waiting to go.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 09:54 AM
link   

At least five people were killed and seven injured after a train derailed and plunged into a canal in France, according to local reports.
Photographs of the wreckage show its carriages half submerged in the water outside Eckwersheim, Strasbourg.
Rescue workers were seen approaching the mangled train on rubber dinghies and tending to the wounded by the side of the canal.
It is not known what caused the test TGV to come off the tracks or whether the death toll is expected to rise.

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

That was the first site that popped up when I did a simple Google search for comments.

Time

A simple search online shows them speaking out. The media isn't going to show it on TV because it goes against their agenda.

A large majority of muslims will not support terrorism. However, it is laughable when muslims tweet, "ISLAM MEANS PEACE". The quran has a large section about war.
Quran - Spoils of War

Most people are just trying to live their lives in peace. However, Islam is a breeding ground for intolerance and radicalism.

I don't think anyone should be judged for being a muslim. Although, the middle east would be much better without Islam.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

originally posted by: Zaphod58

That was the first site that popped up when I did a simple Google search for comments.

Time

A simple search online shows them speaking out. The media isn't going to show it on TV because it goes against their agenda.

A large majority of muslims will not support terrorism. However, it is laughable when muslims tweet, "ISLAM MEANS PEACE". The quran has a large section about war.
Quran - Spoils of War

Most people are just trying to live their lives in peace. However, Islam is a breeding ground for intolerance and radicalism.

I don't think anyone should be judged for being a muslim. Although, the middle east would be much better without Islam.

Get ready to be labeled ignorant, bigoted, racist, etc. for this reply. That being said it's 100% true. Good luck, brotha'.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 09:58 AM
link   

You know, what took them so long to come to this conclusion,

Breaking! They’re heeeeeere! First load of 10,000 Syrian refugees has arrived in New Orleans, being resettled into 180 unsuspecting US communities
November 13, 2015

Read more at powderedwigsociety.com...

Ironically on the same day as Paris carnage.

A lot of healthy looking men.

edit on 14-11-2015 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-11-2015 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Flight AF1741 from Amsterdam to Paris was grounded after "Jihadi John" tweet. Tweet also warned about terrorist strikes at Brussels and Amsterdam airports.

Belfast Telegraph
edit on 14-11-2015 by Thebel because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Are we still stuck in the discussion that this was a terrorist attack because of Islam? Thats non-sense.

This is not an act of Muslims but evil people that formed an army and declared war on us. Has nothing to do with religion.

To prove my point: On November 5 the German police arrested a man driving towards France with a loaded car of weapons, grenades, explosives and he seems to be a Christian - religious-wise.

These people don't care about religion. They will use anything and anyone to fulfill their actions.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Avicenne

I think you need to update your Thread title as there are now a reported 127 dead and many more in critical condition in hospital!

Well done to the PC Lefties and EU Governments for allowing the enemy to walk right in through the front door and for allowing them to buld their own enclaves in our backyards!!

Well done indeed.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Even though almost all religions started in the iron age, the rest have evolved, changed with the times

So you ignore the Christians bombing abortion clinics in your own neck of the woods - USA sure has evolved!

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: flyandi

These people don't care about religion. They will use anything and anyone to fulfill their actions.

Then - what do you think - is their motivation?

top topics

<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join