It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paris shooting: Several 'killed and injured after shootout' in French restaurant

page: 52
<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: maddy21
Either this is a false flag or clearly multiculturalism is a monumental failure...

Also aggressive interventionism in foreign countries with non-Western ideologies.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tyrion79

originally posted by: yo_da84
The Guardian (uk) is reporting there has been a Syrian passport found on one of the terrorists remains at the stadium.

How convenient that all terrorists always neatly seem to carry their passports on them, as any law-abiding citizen is supposed to.

My thoughts exactly!
What a good education they must have

At this point I believe a lot of propaganda will start to show.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 06:53 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Hello all

It was impossible to sleep this night here in Paris...
After I posted my first message here on ATS this night , I only managed to sleep three hours.

Sirens everywhere in the streets , helicopters in the sky as I'm living near La Pitié-Salpêtrière one of the biggest hospital in Paris , bad young guys in the streets shouting "It's only the beginning !!! "
A true and horrifying nightmare...

I give you now last details as I received them from French TV :

7 or 8 terrorists stroke in 7 différents points from 10th and 11th districts to northeast of Paris near France Stadium

3 of those terrorists blowed themselves up near the stadium at the beginning of France/Germany match...Everyone in the stadium and all people who were watching on TV heard the explosions , the first one after 19 minutes of play...

128 dead (80 in Bataclan whose 40 at least when 2 of the 4 terrorists blowed themselves up in the theater...)

250 injured people whose 99 in state of absolute urgency

Police found a black abandoned car with belgium plate just one hour ago and Germany officially confirmed that's one person was arrested in their country related in a definite way to those strikes

And ISIS officially claimed responsibility for attacks describing all the chosen targets one by one and concluding by saying "It was a miracle"...

I stay alert all day long here in Paris to give ATS users real time news in this dreadful trial we are going through now...
edit on 14-11-2015 by Bennogob because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 07:04 AM
link   
4 armed men in a car forced a road block, heading to Paris, and are being searched for at the moment.

m.leparisien.fr...

(I saw it on Swedish news feed and they named above source)

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Bennogob

Can you read this? Confirm it is true?

m.leparisien.fr...

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: WhiteHat

originally posted by: Tyrion79

originally posted by: yo_da84
The Guardian (uk) is reporting there has been a Syrian passport found on one of the terrorists remains at the stadium.

How convenient that all terrorists always neatly seem to carry their passports on them, as any law-abiding citizen is supposed to.

My thoughts exactly!
What a good education they must have

At this point I believe a lot of propaganda will start to show.

Yeah, before leaving home to blow themselves up, it must be on their priority list.
Bomvest - CHECK
Kalashnikov - CHECK
Passport - CHECK

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion
a reply to: Avicenne

False Flag anyone?

Doesn't really matter, next items on the list:

- security-state updates
- mandatory RFID chips (refugees first, of course)

President Francois Hollande has declared a state of emergency.
He has ordered all France's borders closed.
Paris authorities have asked people to stay indoors.
Three explosions were reported outside a bar near the Stade de France.

www.bbc.com...

This fearmongery would've been a 'no-go' if decent politicians would've been in charge. Just like in ... Norway.

"I think what we have seen is that there is going to be one Norway before and one Norway after July 22," he said. "But I hope and also believe that the Norway we will see after will be more open, a more tolerant society than what we had before."

www.thewire.com...

Congrats, Hollande! What a disgrace, all of it.

Thanks for the thread anyway!

Whats a more tolerant society?
which people are more tolerent?
why do they need to be more tolerant
is 'being a more tolerent society mean having not national pride and no national identiy, being a bitsa nationa, bitsa this and bista that. A nation without any national pride or any national idenitfy is very easy to take over.

Words and phrases like tolerance and diversity are forms of subversion. Tolerance means not giving a stuff about what other people do and, it means turing the other cheek to everything the 'gust' people do that is offense and insulting.

Cultural subversion is a hidden weapon that the people of a nation dont even realise is being used against them. Ever noticed how the word subversion is not used much these days but it was dozens of times a day during WW2 etc.

People are tricked into thinking that peaceful invasions by masses of people from other countires is an act of humaness when in facts it and invasion without resisteance.

A country that has a very stong sense of pride and national identify is not a good candidate for this kind of subversion.

A strong nation is not a candidate for surrendering its sovereignty.

There are only two countries in the world for whom the above two statments are true. One is Japan, the other is a very small but very powerful country in the mddile east who has much to gain by having countires that surround it bomebed back to the stone age.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: bjarneorn

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter
It worked well with the Nazis. Why not again?

Did it work? really?

The Nazis yelled, "Sieg Heil" and "töten Juden" ... you yell "Victory!" and "Death to Muslims!".

Looks to me, the Nazis are thriving.

Stick your Nazi labelling up your jumper sonny. The point being the major world powers need to get together and crush the Islamic terror just like they crushed Nazi terror. That doesn't mean exterminate the muslims like it didn't then mean exterminating the Germans. It means destroying the mad madrassas that forment the evil ideologies. Don't you see it? Until the Russians, USA, Chinese, EU and Indians team up like they did back then and destroy militant Islam then these attacks directed from Arabia will go on and on and slowly erode civilisation like has happened already in the Middle East. The major powers will have to come together when things get to the point where there is no other choice and cities are attacked at an ever increasing rate.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Floke

As I watch French News TV right now they don't speak of this but I think we can trust this source cause it's the official newspaper in Paris...So I'm checking another sources to confirm this

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Ok, thanks. Swedish news write about it. Even say the men are "heavily armed"

Hope it is not true.

edit on 14-11-2015 by Floke because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 07:14 AM
link   
High time we in the West abandoned tolerance. We should be utterly intolerant of the kind of thinking that puts religious belief above the law and spirit of our society. Time to give folks the choice. Fit in or eff off.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 07:18 AM
link   
The NYT and The Guardian are now reporting that Daesh have confirmed their responsibility for the Paris attacks stating that

France and those who follow her voice must know that they remain the main target of Islamic State and that they will continue to smell the odour of death for having led the crusade, for having dared to insult our prophet, for having boasted of fighting Islam in France and striking Muslims in the caliphate with their planes

A video has apparently been received through the usual channels that Daesh use but I cannot find a link to that at the moment
Links to the Guardian with eye witness accounts and alleged confirmation that at least one gunman is on the run
Guardian

This sure as hell doesn't sound like its over nor likely to be so guessing the ball is well and truly in Frances' court

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK
I think tolerance and respect goes hand in hand, just like freedom and responsibility.

You can't see one if you do not show the other.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
So it begins.....i hope the authorities can smash this before it gets worse.....

Scary stuff...hearts and prayers to the victims

I appreciate your concern and fear but you need to thnk objectively. False flags do happen and they planned and scheduled by people whose loyalities lie to agendas that do not inclde anyting good for you and I.

I'm not syaing this is a false flag, long way to go yet for that consuclusion to be drawn but as an example of why very powerful and influential people might want this event to happen perhaps you might like to consider these points.

What do refugees have to gain from making themselves unwelcome with acts of violence committed against the host country.

Where do refugees in France obtain automatic weapons and bombs?

Where would the French people get them from?

Europe is being overrun with refugees brings to the font Le Pen’s National Front Party and Nigel Farage’s UK Independence Party, in These are anti-EU political parties and they are also anti-immigrant parties.

Recent French polling shows Marine Le Penis party is rising in popularity with French presidential elections not far away.

European countries do not want their countries to be a Noah’s Arc of refugees from Washington’s wars in their backyard.

Perhaps the French establishment made a decision to try to protect its position in the polls with a false flag attack that would allow the govt to close France’s borders and undermine Marine Le Pen political rise in the polls.

Considering the western world’s long tradition of false flags, the “terrorist attacks” in Paris can not ruled out as an attempt to arrest the slide in the popularity of the compliant French goverment.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bennogob

Sirens everywhere in the streets , helicopters in the sky as I'm living near La Pitié-Salpêtrière one of the biggest hospital in Paris , bad young guys in the streets shouting "It's only the beginning !!! "

I stay alert all day long here in Paris to give ATS users real time news in this dreadful trial we are going through now...

Thanks a lot for all your inside info. Could you please elaborate on the bold part. What do you mean "bad young guys"??

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 07:25 AM
link   
God bless the French, our prayers are with you

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 07:26 AM
link   
I wasn't going to read through all 50+ pages. With that said, I read a source from @JJGreenWTOP that said recent intelligence warned of this attack. I'm not sure how reliable this source is so please don't hold me to it. All in all though, this is a very sad, and unfortunate situation. My heart goes out to all those that lost loved ones..

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: slapjacks

Perhaps not what you meant but IS did warn of coming attacks on Russia and also on rest of Europe just a few days ago:

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Swedish news now say it the car incident was a false alarm. They do however say a search for a black SEAT with foregin plates related to this attack is ongoing and they ask the public not to engage if they see that car

top topics

<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join