It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paris shooting: Several 'killed and injured after shootout' in French restaurant

page: 51
<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 05:58 AM
link   
twitter.com...

Rob Lowe Verified account
‏@RobLowe

Oh, NOW France closes its borders. #Hollande

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Finland steps up security due these Paris strikes. The internet surveillance will be reinforced, patrols and surveillance will be increased in risk areas. The border checks are also reinforced at borders and in Helsinki-Vantaa Airport.
yle.fi...

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 06:04 AM
link   
*sigh*
Let's play the "Blame the entire Muslim community, because some psychopaths are on a killing sprey" card again, so we can start all over...
Who's next?

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Many Muslims despise the West. Many westerners despise Islam. Many Americans, myself included, despise America's endless wars for corporate profits and global domination. I have lived in a predominately Muslim neighborhood (Kensington, Brooklyn) my entire life. The majority of my friends and neighbors are Muslim. Nobody despises the violence that is perpetrated by this small element of brainwashed radicalized Wahhabis more than the Muslim community. You like to see the world in black and white, good and evil and want to pick a side and have an easily defined enemy to direct your anger towards. Fine. You are absolutely wrong. Islam is not a religion of peace just as Christianity and Judaism are not religions of peace. They are just religions open to various peaceful interpretations or violent interpretations. Whatever. Have your Orwellian 2 minutes hate circle jerk in this looney bin. I'm tired of listening to ignorant a-holes. a reply to: JRCrowley

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 06:15 AM
link   

edit on 11/14/2015 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 06:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Thebel

Finnish interior minister is a puppet. He has no will of his own, he does what liberals tell him to do. For example denying media to report crimes refugees had made against finnish people and denied to use word "refugee" when news related refugees is negative.
This what he now says, he knows there is no resources for this or the resources are taken from elsewhere like from borders. He is willing to protect public events and embassys when the resources are low .. borders leak more.

He is not closing the borders.. which he should and been asked many many times.

Sweden ( what a liberal brilliant decisions they make to be politically correct?? ) has started checking people passports, to avoid being rasist, they have hired arabians to check passports with them.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 06:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter
It worked well with the Nazis. Why not again?

Did it work? really?

The Nazis yelled, "Sieg Heil" and "töten Juden" ... you yell "Victory!" and "Death to Muslims!".

Looks to me, the Nazis are thriving.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Tyrion79

Look you cannot blame people for "blaming" muslims its the way it is its natural reaction. How can anyone be expected to do anything else? Its Muslims that are doing this therefore Muslims to blame. Its unfortunate and will no doubt be highly worrying for those that disagree with what Daesh are doing but alas its life. Muslims have made no bones about hating non muslims, muslims kill and murder westerners, muslims blow up buildings and people, muslims hijack planes....who else would you expect joe public to blame exactly? The Muslims involved have created their own public image, the Muslims involved have created all these scenarios so that we blame ALL Muslims and thus it justifies their appalling actions

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 06:31 AM
link   
The Guardian (uk) is reporting there has been a Syrian passport found on one of the terrorists remains at the stadium.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 06:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
a reply to: Avicenne

Are you sure this happened? I am pretty sure that weapon is illegal to own in France. Regardless, my thoughts and prayers for the victims of this tragedy.

How how did I know someone would try and bring gun control in the very first page........

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Jusy to help in trying to expalin why this has occured, perhaps these points may help.

What do refugees have to gain from making themselves unwelcome with acts of violence committed against the host country.
Where do refugees in France obtain automatic weapons and bombs?

Where would the French people themselves get them from?

Europe is being overrun with refugees brings to the font Le Pen’s National Front Party and Nigel Farage’s UK Independence Party, in These are anti-EU political parties and they are also anti-immigrant parties.

Recent French polling shows Marine Le Penis party is rising in popularity with French presidential elections not far away.

European countries do not want their countries to be a Noah’s Arc of refugees from Washington’s wars in their backyard.

Perhaps the French establishment made a decision to try to protect its position in the polls with a false flag attack that would allow the govt to close France’s borders and, take away Marine Le Pen political rise in the polls.

Considering the western world’s long tradition of false flags, the “terrorist attacks” in Paris can not ruled out as an attempt to arrest the slide in the popularity of the compliant French goverment.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

The checking of passports here on Sweden is not very effective because, by our rules, all you have to do is say you seek asylum, and we have to let you in and try that right here and even if, after the desition is made that you have no right to asylum, we just let you go and make no effort in deporting you. And if we give you asylum and welcome you here, you can go back to Syria and join IS, get back to Sweden and recruit others and by our rules, we have NO right to deport you because no people from eg. Syria can be deported because it is a "high risk" country. So even you are part of the group that cause the problem in the country you come from, Sweden can still not deport you. This is like letting Nazis live as refugees here during WW2 and say we cant send them back to Germany because jews are being killed there.

Our political parties have started a debate regarding however it is going to be illegal to travell to coutries and fight for terrorists like IS. They are actually debating over if it is going to be illegal to kill and murder in other countries..

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Just breaking, unconfirmed reports of explosion and gunfire in Bagnolet, a suburb of eastern Paris

twitter.com...

Edit, seems to be false alarm, seems to have been fireworks used at a wedding, amazed at the stupidity of some people

edit on 14-11-2015 by paradisepurple because: Updated

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 06:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: yo_da84
The Guardian (uk) is reporting there has been a Syrian passport found on one of the terrorists remains at the stadium.

How convenient that all terrorists always neatly seem to carry their passports on them, as any law-abiding citizen is supposed to.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Isis have stated that these attacks are retaliation for French airstrikes in Syria and it's the same with other terrorist attacks. But instead we usually get fed the narrative 'they don't like our culture and way of life', which maybe true, but it's NOT the defining reason for the attacks.

In my opinion, we should back Assad and any other country (Russia included) to target and destroy Isis. We can't just continue to drop bombs from the skies which ultimately kill many innocent civilians and destroy the infrastructure of the country because that actually makes people join Isis in the place.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 06:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: yo_da84
yeah, surprise surprise.

If we made armor of the same material as passports everyone would be safe.

This is just a part of the blame game...

and the passport was reportedly Syrain... Surpirse surprise.

edit on 14-11-2015 by yeahsurexxx because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 06:43 AM
link   
This is my first post on ATS.

While i feel upset and truly saddened by the events occurred/ing...i am not suprised. The last number of years have slowly built up to events like this occuring more frequently. Stemming from the obvious " War on Terror" to the more recent Syrian civil war.

My views on this subject are..

The west has been bombing/invading/ruling/taken advantage of these mostly islamic country's for decades now. Sure in the MSM eyes its for peace and for the freedom of the world...i think most here would agree that its not, but thats another topic.

If it was my country and people being abused and violated year after year i assume that i too would build up quite an ammount of hate towards the perpetrators doing it.

I dont want to drift this thread...it being my first post i most likely have already... but honestly what does the world thinks going to happen?

ISIS/The taliban and other organisations do not have the skills/support to take on the armys of the countrys doing the real damage...so they go where they can inflict the most damage, pain and suffering with the most effect, while using the least ammount of resources.... todays events being an example.

I hope to see an end to all this but sadly...after todays events...i dont think its possible.

Muslims arnt bad people..the west arnt bad people...we all have good inside wanting to be the dominant force, but when one side is constantly abused and kept down...i can understand why so much evil and hate would take over and lead these people to do such insane things like this.

I will be saying a prayer to the universe tonight, for more understanding and patience for the people of this world... and also that the innocents lost in not only this tragedy...but the ones in the past and future...can find there way to the light of the next stage.

Regards.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport
I can blame people for blindly "blaming Muslims", seeing how most of the Muslim community distance themselves constantly for these kind of terrorist attacks.
Maybe it's time to educate the ignorant, instead of building up more hatred.
Because if we don't, it won't be long before civil wars start to erupt and turning civilization as we know it into chaos and destruction.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10

Read the bible son? So does Christianity.
edit on 14-11-2015 by Logman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Tyrion79

It is rather isn't it? And these passports always seem to survive

new topics

top topics

<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join