It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paris shooting: Several 'killed and injured after shootout' in French restaurant

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 04:23 PM
link   
So it begins.....i hope the authorities can smash this before it gets worse.....

Scary stuff...hearts and prayers to the victims

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Either this is a false flag or clearly multiculturalism is a monumental failure...

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 04:24 PM
link   
French media is reporting 40 casualties at this point.

(Source is my above media link).

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: maddy21

Or it's a terrorist attack?

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   
2 shooting, 3 explosions 46 killed and 100+ hostage as per SM

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 04:28 PM
link   
twitter.com...

warning

link   
a reply to: Avicenne

My 28 year old niece moved to Paris 4 months ago for an awesome job opportunity in the fashion industry. We teased at her going away "good luck dinner" about impending terrorist doom...

We haven't heard from her yet. I pray she didn't go to that concert or anywhere near these areas of concern.

😢😢

link   

That's scary - I was just there in Paris, France with my family. We seen heavily armed guards walking in certain parts of Paris near the Catacombs and one night there were 30+ military like police trucks in the same area.
edit on 13-11-2015 by Staroth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

yes, as per SM they have shotguns too, video in the link below has sounds of the explosions

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Holy hell. What a disaster!

I think think migrant / refugee topic is going to boil over (if it hasn't already in the last 5 pages). What a damn shame, thoughts are with the French people again.

edit on 13-11-2015 by DuckforcoveR because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 04:30 PM
link   
If is Syria related I'm very afraid people will retaliate against migrants.
God help us all, this will be the start of the end.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 04:32 PM
link   
just in time to give a reason for canceling the Schengen's Treaty

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhiteHat
If is Syria related I'm very afraid people will retaliate against migrants.
God help us all, this will be the start of the end.

That's what i was thinking, is this how it's going to continue for the foreseeable future......

Friday the 13th as well.

Thoughts and prayers to the French.

link   
a reply to: Metallicus

An AK isnt legal here either mate. Ive seen one though. From a muslim buddy as a teen. No lie either haha.

link   
How long will the world tolerate this crap?

Soon all the crying over what's fair, soon all the false claims of peace, soon all the attempts to cause countries to conform to their ways, soon all the acts of terror...

Soon all these things will bring about the next genocide and it will most assuredly be a religious thing...

That's what they want... they believe they will win, and they won't be stopping until they are stopped...

Military response needed for sure too many involved..

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 04:34 PM
link   
My thoughts and prayers to the French people. They have a horrific mess on their hands. We are all in for a terrible ride for quite a long time. Unfortunately this insanity is not going to go away soon. These attacks are driven by fear full and hate filled people. they are not going to win, but they are going to make it hard for many more people.

link   
a reply to: Nikola014

Wait, on the other hand when I think about it, it could very well be a false flag. Because most people will blame it on the immigrants issue, and will possibly take actions against them, which could lead to further escalation of conflict...

Makes sense.

link   

originally posted by: NewzNose

My 28 year old niece moved to Paris 4 months ago for an awesome job opportunity in the fashion industry. We teased at her going away "good luck dinner" about impending terrorist doom...

We haven't heard from her yet. I pray she didn't go to that concert or anywhere near these areas of concern.

😢😢

If it helps

Bitter experience tells me bad news travels at light speed, good news takes a little longer, stay strong

Cody

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 04:35 PM
link   
60 dead, special operations have the area surrounded. this looks eerily similar to Mumbai 26/11

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I'm watching Fox News, and Geraldo Rivera's daughter was in the stadium. He has gotten word she and her friend are safe..
And seeing him nearly break down, heartbreking. And very scary.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join