It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paris shooting: Several 'killed and injured after shootout' in French restaurant

page: 49
<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 03:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: UnBreakable

After all the majority of the immigrants are military aged males who obviously don't have the backbone or stomach to fight for their country

Its funny how the majority of US forces are made up of young males who don't have a job or money to get a college education..or are from a minority background. Cannon fodder

Bull#. Not my experience at all. Most enlisted personnel were boyscouts or farmers. Generally 'good' people . Marine Corps

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 03:51 AM
link   
ISIS propaganda center al-Hayat Media Centre has claimed responsibility for the attack and called it a "miracle".

Independent

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 03:53 AM
link   
a reply to: SheopleNation

or your endorsement of it, or the allowed invasion that caused it to occur.

I resent that, nowhere have I endorsed the attacks. Buts it good to see you evade the question,

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 03:58 AM
link   
a reply to: haman10

Great post, thanks for viewpoint from Iran
edit on 14-11-2015 by Justshrug because: Updated response

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 04:02 AM
link   
ISIS just released a video saying there will be more attacks.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 04:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: asen_y2k

anyone with a link?

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 04:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: yeahsurexxx

originally posted by: asen_y2k

anyone with a link?

RT just broke it, but no video in the link. I am looking for the vid too.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 04:10 AM
link   
‘ISIS’ Tweets
More European Attacks to Come

A suspended Twitter account affiliated with the Islamic State allegedly tweeted about the Paris terrorist attacks before they began and said that Rome and London were next.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 04:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ddrneville
‘ISIS’ Tweets

A suspended Twitter account affiliated with the Islamic State allegedly tweeted about the Paris terrorist attacks before they began and said that Rome and London were next.

Has anyone found any proof of this?

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 04:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tyrion79

‘ISIS’ Tweets

It's this tweet. Screen capture of tweet from suspended account.
twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Maybe this is the video?
Independent-UK

Although, in THIS one it seems to be targeting Russia primarily.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 04:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thebel

originally posted by: Tyrion79

‘ISIS’ Tweets

It's this tweet. Screen capture of tweet from suspended account.
twitter.com...

Wow, I hope were not in for any more massacres in those cities.
If this is true, then I assume the authorities are already aware of this.
Can anybody from London or Rome confirm this, by telling if authorities are taking extra precautions in any way?

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Breaking news from London. The North Terminal at Gatwick Airport is being evacuated.

twitter.com...

Also, Disneyworld Paris has been closed and sport fixtures have been cancelled.

edit on 14-11-2015 by Thebel because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 04:30 AM
link   
It's horrible! Hollande called it an act of war!

& i just heard on Phoenix(german TV) there is an Isis Video calling out to all French Muslims to commit more crimes as retaliation for the French bombing in Syria!
This is seriously bad, horrible, frightening & so sad! I love Paris!

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 04:33 AM
link   
I have been wondering why France.?

all a bit clearer now.
French Warplanes totally destroy IS camp in Syria

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Here is the alleged Tweet

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 04:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thebel
Breaking news from London. The North Terminal at Gatwick Airport is being evacuated.

twitter.com...

Also, Disneyworld Paris has been closed and sport fixtures have been cancelled.

I wonder if they will position the tanks around the airport again.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 04:40 AM
link   
I see Trump getting in on the action..Despicable arsehole of a man.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Remember ISIS is a fabrication of the Wests making. The Governments would have known this attack was going to take place. Its all part of the Assad and Iran takedown.
Such a shame that so many innocents are involved, but this is the way Governments get the masses onboard. Already people have French Flags all over their facebook profiles etc. Dont be blinded from the truth that the real butchers here are the Western Governments.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 04:41 AM
link   
After reading all the posts and playing catch up from overnight, its very clear that some have not grasped the concept that the fighting and murder in the ME is not just about the West. Even if all muslims were "sent home" even if Mecca was nuked, even if all the other ridiculous "solutions" were imposed,the Sunnis and Shia's will continue annihilating each other until the moon turns blue they despise each other more than the West.

Attempts to kill off Daesh will not work...probably ever. For every 1 that is killed another 10 take his place. You cannot kill an ideal its like the old days of the IRA in the UK, the IRA may have gone in theory but the ideals are only just starting to disappear after older generations die.

The Sunni's will not rest until the Shia are obliterated. Daesh want the whole of the ME to become Sunni and this is of course backed by the wonderful House of Saud.

Until the West can pluck up the courage to completely distance themselves from Saudi Arabia and start imposing sanctions and actually holding the Saudis accountable, there will be no chance of peace. The Governments of the West have knelt before the Saudis for way too long and turned a blind eye to their double-dealing and hypocrisy and knowing full well the extent of their sponsored murderous agenda. Most if not all of the ME troubles come back to House Saud and their expansionist views and hatred of the Shia

That is the one and only reason President Assad was targetted, the main reason for the targetting of Gadaffi and Saddam....their proposed break away from the Saudi stranglehold and the petro dollar. These guys were no saints but they kept peace in their countries and their countries actually thrived. Saddam actually warned other leaders from his death cell that they would be next and boy was he right.

edit on 14-11-2015 by PhyllidaDavenport because: bad pic link

top topics

<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join