It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paris shooting: Several 'killed and injured after shootout' in French restaurant

page: 48
<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 02:05 AM
link   
a reply to: BubbaJoe

The warlords of the middle east have been fighting since the beginning of recorded time. My solution is, we pull every western troop from the ME, give Israel what support it needs. At that point no western lives are lost

the warlords of Europe have been fighting their cousins (by blood) for the last 300 years. And yet you fail to see that most of the Middle East conflict is about resources - Israel already commands the biggest pie of US foreign aid.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 02:20 AM
link   
without imperialism, without EU/USA/Israel. This would not be right now.
It's time to take this to our governments with the facts and run them out like the pigs they are.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 02:21 AM
link   
a reply to: slip2break

Wow I didn't hear that Mecca had been blown up with a nuke. When did that happen oh my god?

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 02:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: NJE777
a reply to: slip2break

Wow I didn't hear that Mecca had been blown up with a nuke. When did that happen oh my god?

Why don't you ask Vasa Croe?
He seems to be eager to blow up Mecca to end the war on terrorism.
Maybe the fact that Fallout 4 has just been released is the cause of all the Let's Nuke'em Into Oblivion mentality we witness here.
edit on 14-11-2015 by Tyrion79 because: spelling

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 02:36 AM
link   
a reply to: YankeeZephyr

And what happens to your numerology when Al Qaeda is spelled the other way?

www.answers.com...

The normal English spelling of the Arabic name is Al-Qaeda (Al Qaeda), but it may be spelled al-Qaida and sometimes al-Qa'ida.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 02:43 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

After all the majority of the immigrants are military aged males who obviously don't have the backbone or stomach to fight for their country

Its funny how the majority of US forces are made up of young males who don't have a job or money to get a college education..or are from a minority background. Cannon fodder

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 02:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: yeahsurexxx
without imperialism, without EU/USA/Israel. This would not be right now.
It's time to take this to our governments with the facts and run them out like the pigs they are.

No matter how much you appease such a ruthless doctrine as imperial Islam, it will eventually turn it's jaundiced eye upon you.

It's a fallacy to think these psychos would leave the West alone if we only left them be.

link   
a reply to: antar

Yes I am. Everybody is shocked here. We can barely talk to each other and we are lost in our thoughts.

Schools are closed today and there are still metros closed. The last count of victims this morning was : 127 dead and 80 heavily wounded.
Bloody Saturday...

link   
a reply to: AmericanRealist

The handful who perpetuate this attack, and those who finance them, will be burning in hell for eternity

But there is no hell. Thats the lie you have been led to believe all your life. There is no karma. They are inventions of the same elite who plunder the planet; to keep Muslim and Christian thinking their lot in life is one of misery and perpetual strife, that their reward will be in the afterlife,

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 03:02 AM
link   
France by not backing Assad the secular leader of Syria in his fight against terrorists is in fact helping Isis. Until France backs Assad then the French government only are accomplices to the rise of radical Islam. Fools, total fools

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 03:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

They never will fight because others fight for them...they will simply fall in line and do as told.

"and do as told"

The same as the Coalition Of the Willing joining the USA invading the Middle East based on lies about WMDs and Nigerian Yellowcake...but I suppose that goes against the official storyline

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 03:11 AM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

He's an atheist then I guess? Or just a sinister B-Liar?

So hes damned if he does and damned if he doesnt...whats your point?

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Dont know if this has been posted yet,this threads huge and i cant find so...

webcache.googleusercontent.com...:www.jeuxvideo.com...&ie=utf-8&oe=u tf-8&gws_rd=cr&ei=5HNGVvryOoTyaOKZo7AP

Its french foroum posted last year.

It says "There will be a series of attacks starting from this famous date (November Friday 13th) Be careful of ALL vehicles, like planes, trains, metro,... And public places I have my sources Enjoy"

Updated last week

webcache.googleusercontent.com...:www.jeuxvideo.com...&ie=utf-8&oe=u tf-8&gws_rd=cr&ei=5HNGVvryOoTyaOKZo7AP

It says "Post before the attack with kalash (Kalashnikov)"

Posted by BananenMatsch on reddit last night.

EDIT:Apparently links are not working try the original post from reddit that works for me.

www.reddit.com...

edit on 14-11-2015 by thebabyseagull because: ADDED LINK

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 03:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: thebabyseagull
Dont know if this has been posted yet,this threads huge and i cant find so...

Its french foroum posted last year.

It says "There will be a series of attacks starting from this famous date (November Friday 13th) Be careful of ALL vehicles, like planes, trains, metro,... And public places I have my sources Enjoy"

Updated last week

It says "Post before the attack with kalash (Kalashnikov)"

Posted by BananenMatsch on reddit last night.

The links are dead

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 03:19 AM
link   
a reply to: thebabyseagull

The timeline is about right...when last year? I've forgotten what little french I knew.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 03:19 AM
link   
/WARNING GRAPHIC FOOTAGE/

For those who wanted to see more of the attacks, I thought it would be interesting to post this video showing the ones who could save themselves from Bataclan...and the ones who didn't. As you can see, some are clinging on windows, other are carrying their friends of family out of the danger. Those who couldn't be save are lying down at the exit.

www.lemonde.fr... 09665_4809495.html

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 03:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: hutch622
a reply to: haman10

How is this being reported in Iran Haman , and what is the feeling on the streets .

People HATE these animals man . i mean more than you can imagine .

in order to answer your question you should know that :

the west is not the prime target of these cowards , believe it or not , Iran and Iraq are the prime targets .

they call us Iranians the "rafidha" a derogatory term to address Shia muslims and they use the term Kafir or "Infidel" to address other sunnis who don't agree with them . Hence comes the word Takfiri .

Just Sit back and think about it : which countries are more engaged with these manicas ? 1- Yemen : with a 50% shia population 2- Iraq with a shia majority population 3- Syria : with a shia minority being in charge of the country (Alawites)

see the pattern ? yeah . thats what i'm talking about . now another question that you should ask yourself is : how many people have been killed by these groups based on sectarian violence ? hundreds of thousands of people is the correct answer .

These people are among the most illiterate and worthless creatures of all time .

you know why is Iran safe ? when they came even near our borders , Iranian Army bombarded the SHIZZAM out of them . we didn't wait for them to enter our country , you know ? we killed them like the bugs that they are .

you CANNOT negotiate with these freaks .

so of course people hate them . all Iranians sympathize with anyone who are targeted by these freaks cause they know how it feels .

Again , RIP to the victims .

Iran condemns this act with harshest words :

en.trend.az...

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 03:42 AM
link   

.drop a bomb on Mecca and end it all.

I guarantee if Mecca is destroyed all of this BS religious crap would stop

Are you trolling? Calling for the destruction of their holiest City - you really want WW3 to start?

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 03:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Thebel

Try the links on reddit that's still working for me. I will add edit to my post.

www.reddit.com...

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 03:46 AM
link   

No...this is the reason terrorism is exists...religious fanaticism

www.google.com.au...=terrorism

terrorism
ˈtɛrərɪzəm/Submit
noun
the unofficial or unauthorized use of violence and intimidation in the pursuit of political aims.

I guess we should all listen to you

new topics

top topics

<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join