It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paris shooting: Several 'killed and injured after shootout' in French restaurant

page: 47
<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: AmericanRealist

Nope...hate any religion in general. Islam is just the latest and greatest to kill as many as possible.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight
Yes, it is suspicious or at least peculiar, however I can only speculate to why.
It would be the same, if a foreign nation started to be the first to offically comment after an incident on U.S. soil took place for instance.
Americans wouldn't appreciate that either I think.
Also F.B.I. and Homeland Security have no jurisdiction whatsoever outside of U.S. borders anyway.
Time will tell, recent events are only the beginning I'm afraid.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

ahhh... lets reason this out. Because you nuked Mecca and killed a hundredsof thousands of innocent people. Its the sort of think that sort of eats at you as being an injustice. For most average people . in the Islamic nations (all the way to the Pacific) it would appear to be Christianity attacking Islam's most holy of holys. The only equivalent I can think of is if NYC got nuked and how Americans would feel if we knew who the perpetrators were.

We wouldn't be all.... "Okay we get your point." America's reaction would be to flatten whatever nations assisted in the crime.

But lets back off and say that Islam as a whole had no way to immediately retaliate for the killing of 100000+ civilians and the destruction of the holy city. You seriously don't believe there wouldn't be any long term repercussions for such an attack? A billion people spread across the planet would just go quietly in the night?

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 12:47 AM
link   
I really like the suggestion of a couple people here to reduce or freeze any immigration / passport-papers / inbound travel authorizations from those countries / regions in question. That's the most powerful instrument we have.

The awesome thing with this instrument is that it won't hurt anyone but put intense inconveniences on people and that's the idea because nobody likes that and if you push it to a certain level, you will see how people get fed up and make changes.

After all immigration and travel into another country is not a right, but a per-basis granted privilege of the host country.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

the most destructive thing on the planet can be mankind all on their own without having their strings pulled..

Who stands to gain? ...the ever taxed middle class or the Politicians whose pockets are lined by Corporations and lobbyists...
who gets the spoils everytime there is a regime change? You must be living in a bizarro world if you think it people like you and me who benefit

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: flyandi

Oddly, I think I am settling on kill them with kindness as a solution. I am not in favor of totally open borders, but the nations under attack need to pontificate their acceptance of this emigrant population and show ISIS--or whoever-- that these are now their people.... that they don't belong to ISIS. Inclusion is the only solution here I believe.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 01:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: Tyrion79
a reply to: Vasa Croe
This is exactly the reasoning that starts wars and terrorism in the first place.
Congratulations in finding yet another destructive way to induce world peace.

No...this is the reason terrorism is exists...religious fanaticism.

I say destroy every religious grounds. Should their God be right then those that destroy them be struck down.

I doubt anyone will be struck down....religion is a sham for the weak minded.

Instead of bombing most of the planet back to the stone-age to eradicate religion, you could also educate the people in a way to prevent extremism in the first place, so we can all live side by side without killing each other.
Your type of education is an example to fanatics of how to remove anyone with opposing views in the world, by using excessive force.
In my eyes you're just the same as the fanatics or extremists who you detest in the first place.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Found this in another forum, this event was referenced last year 2014...it said

"There will be a series of attacks starting from this famous date (November Friday 13th) Be careful of ALL vehicles, like planes, trains, metro,... And public places I have my sources Enjoy"

Link...

webcache.googleusercontent.com...:www.jeuxvideo.com...&ie=utf-8&oe=u tf-8&gws_rd=cr&ei=5HNGVvryOoTyaOKZo7AP
edit on 11/14/2015 by H34T533K3R because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: SheopleNation

The victims blood is on Merkel's hands, She should be arrested and charged with treason, she is a lunatic. ~$heopleNation

You certainly fit your name...Why not arrest Bush and Cheney....they did real damage to the Middle East for the benefit of US military/Industrial
edit on 14-11-2015 by TheConstruKctionofLight because: spelling

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: H34T533K3R

your link is dead fyi but these kind of attacks were hinted at back in 2014 ,i expect the french response from this once they identify who was truly responsible will be quite violent

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 01:11 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 01:12 AM
link   
a reply to: WCmutant

Rules (aka tricks of the elite)
1. constantly use a boogie man to scare peasants
2. constantly use terror/boogie man attacks to remind peasants that they should be afraid
3. exercise control over peasants for the safety of the peasants (curfew, lock down, shelter in place, etc.)
4. #3 serves to remind the peasants the usefulness of the ruling class
5. when you lose a boogie man create a new one (Communism --> al Qaeda --> ISIS, etc.)

Welcome to the BS cycle of the human existence. Stop being surprised by these terror attacks. They won't stop until we yield full control to the Totalitarian state.

George Orwell on Totalitarianism:
“A society living by and for continuous warfare in which the ruling caste have ceased to have any real function but succeed in clinging to power through force and fraud.”

I don't care if these attacks were real, fake, a hoax, a false flag... the real enemy is not the one we are being sold on.

Quoted in full as very apt.

They got a green light when they bailed out the Bankers for trillions out of taxpayer funds,
They then gave Cyprus bank depositors a haircut

and the long suffering man in the street took it....with out a whimper

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 01:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tyrion79

Tell them to get bent. Bugger off and leave this area they are not meant to live in. Go make a settlement of their own and prosper. Truly I don't care, but if you bomb and kill in an area I love....I will hunt you down and end your world.

That's exactly the same reason/rhetoric why terrorists are starting to bomb our western cities now, after being bombed by the west in their countries.

Great...trouble with them is the west has more firepower. Crush them at their heart and nothing will stand....drop a bomb on Mecca and end it all.

I guarantee if Mecca is destroyed all of this BS religious crap would stop....it would QUICKLY be realized that religion is a sham and only there to take from those idiots that believe.

[snip]

Do you deliberatly want to turn a billion people into desperate suicide bombers? The whole of the islamic world? Because you just dropped a nuclear bomb on their holiest site?

Are you really that stupid, deaf and oblivious of history that you can't understand the obvious reaction?

Are you really in 2015 on the mind-stand which gave the US Vietnam, gulf war I&Ii, Afghanistan etc? That "shoot this and they will learn their place and be quiet!" will work?

It does not!

Of course there will be retaliation, in every single place muslims can reach and attack us-american people. All over the world! It would be a worldwide bloodbath, for a thousand years and more! It will be in moslemic legacy forever who destroyed their holiest place!

There would never be peace on earth, ever!

[snip]
edit on 14 11 2015 by ManFromEurope because: (no reason given)

edit on 11.14.2015 by Kandinsky because: snipped ill-mannered comments

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 01:19 AM
link   
a reply to: MagesticEsoteric

muslim looking individual walked into ANY gun shop or gun show in my area to purchase a gun......They would NOT walk out with one.

How about the "non muslim arab" or the "muslim WASP" trying to buy a gun? ...how would your "bing" radar tell the difference?

Sheesh...I dont know how you come up with this....

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Horrendous news about Paris. Surely the world realizes by now that this kind of thing is going to keep on happening - it is not going to just "go away". We will likely see more attacks in other Western countries . I've watched the ISIS story unfold since it began making headlines a long while ago, and I'm starting to have extremely cold, radical views about it.

1. Stop letting refugees in ! A percentage of them are going to be terrorists. Why are we taking the risk of letting ANY lone wolf jihadists or more sleeper cells into any Western country ? Compassion is not the wisest strategy for protecting our own back yard right now- radical defensive measures are.

2. Refuse any more applications for immigration from individuals from any Muslim country

3. Follow the lead of Russian and Iran and put boots on the ground , but in massive numbers. Everything possible needs to be done to obliterate the tens of thousands of Isis members. No, you can't kill their ideology, but crushing their numbers should be a top priority. "But war is evil and innocent people will get killed". Well ok then, let's just take half-hearted measures and let their numbers exponentially increase. Why should the rest of the world give a $hit if the Middle East becomes a Caliphate ? We should give VERY BIG $HIT as we share this planet.

I am aware that the majority of Muslims trying to come to the West , for whatever reason, are not psychotic jihadists but some of them are, and will continue to slip in if we allow them to. Furthermore, while Islam is mainly a peaceful religion, I don't think anyone likes the idea of this religion getting any more widespread than it already is, precisely because of how it sometimes breeds extremists. Allowing more Muslims in to settle here and breed increases the risk of birthing new extremists. This is cold , hard logic, not bigotry or racism.

With every new terrorist attack in the West by radical Muslims, the innocent Muslims whose families have been settled in various Western countries for years, will also suffer as increasing numbers of people begin to experience suspicion towards ALL Muslims. This is very sad.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 01:29 AM
link   
if they think Europe soft or weak they would do well to study history,the french stopped them at tours,the polish charge of Winged hussars at Vienna damn near put end to an empire ,once again it appears the european armies will marshal for vengeance and push them back once more

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 01:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

The victims blood is on Merkel's hands, She should be arrested and charged with treason, she is a lunatic. ~$heopleNation

You certainly fit your name...Why not arrest Bush and Cheney....they did real damage to the Middle East for the benefit of US military/Industrial

My name has nothing to do with this tragedy or your endorsement of it, or the allowed invasion that caused it to occur. Stick to the topic. ~$heopleNation

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 01:48 AM
link   
a reply to: BrokedownChevy

Sorry, but Christianity is the dominant religion in the western world and the current level of violence is incomparable between the two religions.

So you exclude the (Christian) Coalition of the WIlling armies meddling in the Middle East as being of no consequence? the millions killed by western forces in the middle east in the last 15 years don't count in your eyes? Comparable maybe?

Keep thinking its about religion and you remain in darkness

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 01:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: cosmicpixie
3. Follow the lead of Russian and Iran and put boots on the ground , but in massive numbers. Everything possible needs to be done to obliterate the tens of thousands of Isis members. No, you can't kill their ideology, but crushing their numbers should be a top priority. "But war is evil and innocent people will get killed". Well ok then, let's just take half-hearted measures and let their numbers exponentially increase. Why should the rest of the world give a $hit if the Middle East becomes a Caliphate ? We should give VERY BIG $HIT as we share this planet.

We have done that before...remember..Iraq,Afghanistan ? What did it solve ? It didnt solve anything,it made everythng worse. You can see the outcome of it today. Is the world a safer place ? Arethere less terrorists ? # no.

Taliban is alive and well, Al - Qaeda and ISIS are in Iraq,which they werent before we put boots on the ground.

How about we just stay out of ME and let them deal with their own problems. Who are we to forbid them to live in a caliphate ? Isnt that democracy aswell ? If the arabs want to live in a backward caliphate than let them...its their choice. Who are we to tell people what to do in their own lands ?

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 01:57 AM
link   
a reply to: flyandi

There is no legislation needed here. We use the power of our military that we pay for and use that power to eliminate this for once and all!

Death to ISIS!

So you would start looking in Washingtons back yard or Langley?

www.conspiracyclub.co...

Here Is The Proof: “CIA Created ISIS”

new topics

top topics

<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join