It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paris shooting: Several 'killed and injured after shootout' in French restaurant

page: 44
<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: flyandi
a reply to: Tyrion79

I disagree. Terrorist attacks don't have to happen. And by all fairness .. these are not terrorist attacks. These are attacks on a war level.

Using the term "terrorist attack" is a nice term to make excuses and not act. As you said .. these will happen.. they can't be prevented .. excuses excuses excuses.

These people declared war on us a long time ago! It's time that we return the favor.

Yeah, I agree with you. But you really need to put more emphasis on WHO ARE those people you talk about. Because if you think it's IS or muslims then you are probably far from the truth.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: lightedhype
The pieces are not only in place now but in action.

They are ... we'll get another war, more of our rights removed, fewer jobs and less living standards.

So, stop blaming the Muslims ... they're as much a puppet in this game, as we are.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: lightedhype

I feel like all of us are arguing over who's to blame but agree on how to stop it. The latter is where the energy needs to be focused. I, for one, just want us to leave. Leave forever and it will stop the attacks.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 11:01 PM
link   

that is like saying politics and terrorism are two different things. Sharia is a system of law and a political movement for Muslims.

Time for everyone not in line with Islam to stand against ISIS and any other Muslim who would wreak havoc and chaos in the name of Allah.

edit on 13-11-2015 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 11:04 PM
link   
They have closed their borders.

I have an idea, here in Australia you can be tried if you suspect child abuse and don't report it, as a football coach of children I have to report anything I think is odd or I can be tried for 'minding my own business whilst I suspect abuse.. Well, if it comes to light that these monsters have friends or family or religious leaders who suspected anything and didn't come forward then sorry, but off to jail or Saudi Arabia whether you are French, African or anything.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: lightedhype

No. There are two distinct groups discussing the topic here. For example, though I disagree with Tyrion79 that if his family was killed by *insertreligiongrouphere* they wouldn't go after the group-- we agree that societies should no longer attack the innocent in order to avenge the actions of the minority within that group. We agree that as a species, we need to change our approach to these conflicts.

On the other hand, there is a distinct group who believes this is some sort of cultural war that has to be "won." Ultimately, this divide is kind of a microcosm of ATS as a whole.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: bjarneorn

originally posted by: lightedhype
The pieces are not only in place now but in action.

They are ... we'll get another war, more of our rights removed, fewer jobs and less living standards.

So, stop blaming the Muslims ... they're as much a puppet in this game, as we are.

No they aren't, them and their religion is the problem. Why on earth would you need to remove rights and watch people if there were no issues in a country?

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Here's a links with several-

the daily dot

Im on my phone and can't easily upload, but more at the link than in the mosaic.

Here's Dallas-

edit on 13-11-2015 by raedar because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 11:10 PM
link   

I disagree. Terrorist attacks don't have to happen. And by all fairness .. these are not terrorist attacks. These are attacks on a war level.

Using the term "terrorist attack" is a nice term to make excuses and not act. As you said .. these will happen.. they can't be prevented .. excuses excuses excuses.

These people declared war on us a long time ago! It's time that we return the favor.

Which people have declared war on us?
Only nations can declare war to each other and the nation who has declared war the most by far is the U.S.A.
How many countries have invaded the U.S. in history?
I dare to say, that we would see alot less terrorism today, if there weren't so much wars being fought in the name of freedom, democracy or resource-grabbing.
With respect to the innocent lives that have been taken, but one drone strike of the U.S. can take out more casualties in a single blast, than tonights attack in Paris.
And I wasn't talking about a strike on military targets either.
Consider the term terrorism for a moment here...

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Forensick

Okay.... we have officially reached the event horizon on the topic of terrorism, if someone is actually claiming that the reduction of rights is objective proof that the threat must be real.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Forensick
No they aren't, them and their religion is the problem. Why on earth would you need to remove rights and watch people if there were no issues in a country?

I think you're a bit naive ... so, ponder on this ... if these "muslims" are so dangerous, that we've had to have our rights removed for the past 14 years for this sake. Then why on earth, give them a warm welcome "refugees welcome" and place a big poster all over the place, not to mention the French, Britain, Germany and US, indicating that "integrate with them, or else ...".

And more to the point, why should "my" rights or "your" rights be removed, because "muslims" are bad people.

This smells bad fish, of the worst kind ...

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Avicenne

I'm most likely going to get attacked for this but it needs to be said. So bear with me and if you want to attack me I don't care. So we have war in Syria for what the last few years and Iraq whatever. So all of a sudden thousands of so called refuges think all at once its a good idea to forcefully immigrate to Europe on mass. Where did they get that idea? All at the same time? Some one instigated that and they wore a nice suit and tie. Then msn puts out stories of some of the so called refuges being isis. And now this happens. And who is the rational group to blame. isis, muslums, that whole thing. Don't get me wrong, I find that religion to be barbaric and horrible, but at the same time, I think its a pawn of the NWO, elite, what ever name you want to call them. If it was really an isis attack they wold of attacked in a few more or every country they invaded recently and that would of brought Europe to its knees. All of Europe could be in flames tonight if the terrorists were real and cunning, and serious. But they are not, and it didn't happen. There are no terrorists. Its a scam. Its a means to an end for the one world government /cabal/ ass hole elitists. How do you guys not see that? Its all games and it happens for a reason, To pit us against ourselves. More Orwellian laws will be passed because of this and people will go with it for fear of a threat that does not really exist. STOP FIGHTING FOR # THAT DOESN'T MATTER! Race, religion, none of that matters. WE ARE ALL HUMAN AND HAVE A COMMON ENEMY that wants to ENSLAVE US. And the bad thing is that we know who they are. And we outnumber them by thousands at least, and yet do nothing . We are letting them kill us. Any member of the CFR is an enemy of humanity. Georg Soros is advocating open borders, no nations at all. Look into him. He is an enemy of humanity. Same with anyone who supports the UN. How about the Federal Reserve? I could go on but we know who the bad guys are but do nothing about it. WE OUTNUMBER them and they still # up our planet. It's time to stop bitching and time to fight. There is no other option anymore. How bad do you want your world back? DO you want your kids to be slaves? Or do you want them to have the so called american dream that none of us at this point in time could ever get. Its time to nut up or shut up. This planet could be ours again if we tried. I guess the ultimate question is: How bad do you want it? Freedom that is. True Freedom.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tyrion79

Which people have declared war on us?
Only nations can declare war to each other and the nation who has declared war the most by far is the U.S.A.
How many countries have invaded the U.S. in history?
I dare to say, that we would see alot less terrorism today, if there weren't so much wars being fought in the name of freedom, democracy or resource-grabbing.
With respect to the innocent lives that have been taken, but one drone strike of the U.S. can take out more casualties in a single blast, than tonights attack in Paris.
And I wasn't talking about a strike on military targets either.
Consider the term terrorism for a moment here...

The difference being when the US kills dozens of civilians it's a mistake. That doesn't make it ok, but there's a difference. There has always been a fog of war, and while it's irresponsible to just write it off as "fog of war", it's equally irresponsible to equate that with intentional killing of civilians.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: timewraith117

War causes people to be uprooted... thus the mass exodus. Though I don't agree with the rest of your opinions necessarily, and as most of them lie outside of the topic being discussed, which I fear is far outside being on topic for the thread as it is... I won't comment other than to say, I agree with your conclusions at the end

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 11:31 PM
link   
First off, may God have mercy on us all, for the blood we shed on this world without mercy or reason. Families are devastated, and we are angry and will be looking for a target to blame. In the words of the famous Scarface
thats the bad guy.

But the bad guys will all die tonight, once the hammer of righteous vengeance slams down upon the enemies of peace. The handful who perpetuate this attack, and those who finance them, will be burning in hell for eternity.
God Bless France may you heal from this with renewed conviction.

As always, we offer any and all aid you ask.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: asmall89
I'm going to go out on a limb here and say it's probably "islamic" extremists.
Letting all those people come in from middle eastern countries (two of which the US and France are bombing) is just a recipe for disaster. They just let the Trojan horse in the EU.

Allah Akbar tends to give them away and that was reported from the beginning. Been following this since it began online and this was unusual in that Hollande left the stadium earlier as if tipped off, Gore was there doing a video, wow. Everyone so close. But Isil was taking the blame and said next London, Rome, US. Said French blood was good, but even would be Americans.

As for the refugees. I can certainly see a backlash.

I don't know how the leaders intend to spin this tomorrow but, we're not fooled.

I hope that the refugees start to be sorted. Hijabs and Burqa's and how women dress is a huge give away on how extreme. So start to divide them up and sort them. And deport.

But i'm definitely for removal of sharia in our countries.
edit on 13-11-2015 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 11:36 PM
link   
First off, peace to all and prayers for the families of those who lost loved ones.

Secondly, the news reporting on the Mainstream smacks of agenda Big Brother, even trying to pin this on ISIS when stating at first they claim online "they had nothing to do with it."

Based on the locations, the targets, and how "7 of 8 killed themselves in a suicide bombing" (if these reports coming over my wire here are accurate....I'm betting dimes to dollars this was the work of a cult of some sort.

That's all I have to say on the matter.

Prayers and peace again for France.
Our deepest sympathies.

link   

originally posted by: Brett83
a reply to: SteveDriggs

If you think it's not about Islam, then tell that to the families of the victims whose last words they heard before a bullet passed through their skull, was "Allah Ahkbar!"

Firstly, it's "allahu ahkbar". Important distinction if you have an understanding of language. (Capital A as necessary idk about that.)

Secondly how many have gone the same way with "oh my god" as the last thing they hear?

I don't wanna sympathise with absolute psychos but we (the West/"civilised world) have such a tendency to paint ourselves as innocent victims while running around the world slaughtering the innocent and then we wonder why this is what we get in return. Honestly f# this world and humans, if this is the point we're getting to then I'm not sure I want to see the grand finale.

link   
a reply to: AmericanRealist
We aren't shedding the blood. This isn't about humanity, just a very insane fundamental non human group of them, that we can't share our country with, and the PTB that use this tool.

The good humans don't need to be tainted with the others.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: somnum

The difference being when the US kills dozens of civilians it's a mistake. That doesn't make it ok, but there's a difference. There has always been a fog of war, and while it's irresponsible to just write it off as "fog of war", it's equally irresponsible to equate that with intentional killing of civilians.

Yeah, well the fact is that there happens to be alot of unintentional killings, more than a few dozen.
This not only creates the perfect breeding ground for terrorists to emerge, it also is a good excuse to create and enforce oppressive police state legislation.

new topics

top topics

<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join