It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paris shooting: Several 'killed and injured after shootout' in French restaurant

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 07:19 PM
link   
What infuriates me is the lack of logic. ISIS my ass. Blaming thugs in tennis shoes when this was clearly planned by guys in suits.

Something else is bothering me, too - 100+ slaughtered in one concert hall = hundreds more wounded. All we've been shown is neat, clean people running one at a time sporadically past TV cameras. The real scene should be mass, screaming, bloody chaos. Note Beslan. As usual, something is funky. I'm not saying "nothing happened" - I'm saying something's wrong as usual.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: cosmickat
RT now reporting that fires HAVE been set at the refugee camp at Calais

This makes me really sad
Some Americans retaliated after 9-11, hurting all the wrong people. Many Sikhs were assaulted, some even killed because people HAD to have their blood retribution, and they looked Arab enough to fit the bill...

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Btw how do 20+ "Arab" guys carrying AKs waltz into Paris and calmly open fire and set off bombs? The US/NSA is bugging every phone in Europe. What's the point of that giant-ass facility in Utah spying on us all at home if it doesn't prevent this?

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA

originally posted by: Nyiah
They're awfully well-trained for just a out-of-nowhere Syrian group.

The group they developed out of formed in 1999-2000 so how is that a just out of nowhere anything?

Weren't they just incredibly extremist Al Qaeda (former Taliban) who were kicked out of Al Q for being TOO extremist for them ?

If we look back, their initial conception is during the Russian/Afghan/CIA war

link   

originally posted by: muse7
ISIS just claimed the attacks as their work. Warns Washington, London and Rome next

Saw it on Australian TV still looking for a source so I can link

I wish I would have thought out my plans in a bit more detail before I moved so close to DC.

Can someone please correct me if I'm wrong. I recall reading that essentially these three cities comprise of 3 different controlling entities.

DC = Military

London= Financial

Rome= Religion

link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

This makes me really sad
Some Americans retaliated after 9-11, hurting all the wrong people. Many Sikhs were assaulted, some even killed because people HAD to have their blood retribution, and they looked Arab enough to fit the bill...

Indeed. You took the word right out of my mouth. Targeting civilians puts you on the same level of the initial perpetrators... regardless of who you believe them to "really" be.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 07:23 PM
link   

The "Jungle" in Calais is supposed to be on fire. Lots of contradictory reports, but is this an old video?

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Zephyranth

Saying "Arab" is profiling.

We can't be racist now, can we!

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Hello everybody.
Sick night in france tonight.

I'm french.
# this #.
At least this cheer me up
www.facebook.com...

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Zephyranth

I don't think you've seen the same pictures and videos as myself then as there sure is plenty of blood & mayhem in what I've seen. Certainly at this moment in time there doesn't appear to be anything false flag about it....and I can't really see any reason for there being one.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Are you sure?

I heard this was already proven false.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: schonbret
Hello everybody.

I'm french.
# this #.
www.facebook.com...

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

There is also the possibility of ISIS themselves burning the camp, to help further the cause, and maybe gain a recruit or two. Of course, I have no way of saying one way or another, just throwing an option out there.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Anyone watching the SkyNews feed?

Did they just say they believe all gunmen were accounted for?

link   

originally posted by: schonbret
Hello everybody.

I'm french.
# this #.
www.facebook.com...

Our thoughts and prayers are with France today..........Stay Strong!!

link   
a reply to: MagesticEsoteric
Watching it on RT now, the Mayor of Calais just confirmed it, so true.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 07:30 PM
link   
The only reference I can find relating to the Calais fires are from the Mirror and tweets from BBC breaking which state the Sudanese section of the camp has been decimated

link   

originally posted by: Zephyranth
Btw how do 20+ "Arab" guys carrying AKs waltz into Paris and calmly open fire and set off bombs? The US/NSA is bugging every phone in Europe. What's the point of that giant-ass facility in Utah spying on us all at home if it doesn't prevent this?

Where did you see 20+ Arab guys carrying AK's listed or is that just a vehicle for you to confirm your developing belief of this being a false flag or some other explanation.

link   

edit on 13-11-2015 by opethPA because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Parisians are tweeting out invitations to their homes for people who are seeking shelter in the city.

The tweet #potreoeverte (open door)

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join