It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paris shooting: Several 'killed and injured after shootout' in French restaurant

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: neoholographic
5 explosions coming from concert hall - Fox News

It appears that the police have started to raid the hall. Footage has been released.
edit on 13-11-2015 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 05:33 PM
link   
CNN just announced on TV that there was around eight hostage takers inside the concert hall.

(post by stevieray removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I am not speculating. I am not a part of the police forces involved right now. Whoever they were, they were organized. But neither from the date or the time or the places of the attacks can I see any pattern pointing to islam or ISIS or whomever.

Could be any terroristic group on the planet right now.

link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Could be anyone, ISIS does make sense I agree but we don't know anything yet but a few witness statements.

The guy in the theaters said they weren't shouting or saying anything.

link   

originally posted by: MagesticEsoteric

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
people being executed inside concert hall, begging for help

I can't take it, can't they storm this hall, this is insane.

Now five new explosion,

I'm with you!

The thought of what is going on in there is terrifying to me.

I hope what I read earlier is not true and the terrorist are not killing them off one by one.....please please please don't be true.

all these young people, heart breaking

link   

BREAKING: Automatic gunfire heard from outside Paris concert hall where attackers are holding hostages.

looks like a hostage rescue attempt... # UM UP French

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 05:35 PM
link   
They are storming the theatre right now.

Escaped hostage from #Bataclan says terrorists calmly executed hostages, reloaded & executed again in silence

tweeter
This is not just another terrorist attack.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Are you just throwing out the number 8...has this been reported? Or do you know something

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Reports say 6-8 in the theater, that is where I got that number.

I guess it could have been more.

link   
OMG ATS I have JUST heard!!!

link   
I might of missed it, but does anyone know the name of the band that was playing at the theater ?

I know they said it was an American Death Metal band, but I never caught the name of the group.

link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
a reply to: ManFromEurope

I was actually referring to the French president and their intelligence service. If they know who the attackers are this fast, then why weren't they stopped?

There is having evidence and knowing who they are. According to reports, one of the gunmen at Bataclan shouted It's for Syria and Allahu Akhbar.

There have been no official comments on that report.

link   
a reply to: Discotech

A twitter with picture from inside the soccer stadium. People all over the field, shocked and scared.

mobile.twitter.com...
edit on 13-11-2015 by Floke because: (no reason given)

link   
One thing I'm wondering about, all the witness reports of the gunman with kalashnikovs, it's so specific. Maybe nothing, but I'm just thinking if I was somewhere and some armed gunman started shooting randomly my instinct reaction would be to try escape immediately and get my head down, I don't think I'd be able to identify the weapons used as specific as some of these reports are. I mean sure I know what an AK looks like as I expect a large percentage of people would seeing them all over the news and in films, but I most likely wouldn't be looking at the terrorists, not long enough to say yeah that's an AK and I certainly wouldn't be able to tell what it was from the sounds of the shooting.

But like I say, probably nothing, but worth thinking about if you consider it to be another false flag.

link   
Just saw the photos in the attacks on the cafe, its horrible, plain horror

link   
Let us hope the killing ends now.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6
a reply to: stevieray

Nope, I didn't blame France for the attacks nor did I deny terrorism. I'm just wondering and you both missed the point, this smells like fricken Gladio. Just like C. Hebdo btw. And I hate them for this, all of them.

Carry on, sorry if my sense for conspiracy offended you!

link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
Obama just referred to it as an act of terrorism, referred to the perps as terrorists, and said "we" would go after any terror networks.

I just had some major déjà vu.

link   

originally posted by: stevieray

originally posted by: Nikola014
a reply to: ManFromEurope

If you know who the terrorists are so fast after the attacks, THEN WHY THE F**K WEREN'T THEY STOPPED?

I'm so pissed right now

If they stop them prior, they will be tried for hate crimes. It's still profiling, xenophobia, jingoism, racism, and all that. Can't treat killers all shabby like that.

unless they were conspiring to commit or help commit a crime, you can preemptively arrest people. if they knew the persons involved, but couldnt prove they were conspiring to commit any crime; their views their views arent crimes.

thats like the KKK, in a way.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join