It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USA vs. Russia+China+India

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 11:05 AM
link   
This is a continuation of an earlier arguement which I thought deserved a thread of its own..its just that unitl now I had thought that the victor in such a match-up would have been obvious...bu I am now lead to believe that it may be the other way around..
Anyways I'm open to insights from all parties..again I request all participants TO STICK TO MILITARY ORIENTED DISCUSSION!!
I've seen too many good threads degrade into personal vendettas..
Here's to a honest fact filled discussion..

here's the link for those who seek the source of the arguement:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 4-1-2005 by Daedalus3]

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I honestly can't see the chinese teaming up with russia... although recently they have been one much better terms with india.

The border disputes have been sorted now and it looks like possibly things could get better, although they still sell advanced weaponry to pakistan like the US.

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 11:17 AM
link   
What's there to discuss?

There is a much higher probability that the US and Russia will never go to war ever than there is that there would be even a small skrimish.

China and the US will never go to war unless China does something completely stupid regarding Taiwan and that is highly unlikly.

I'm not sure why India popped up. I can see no circumstances where the US and India would not be allies.

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 11:22 AM
link   
arrrrrrrrghhh its hypothetical guys!!! anyways almost all match ups on this forum are....I know it wont happen for real..but its worth a thought ...

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Militarily these nations aren't much threat to America.

Teaming up sounds nice and everything, but the problem is that none of them could deploy large numbers to aid the other if attacked by America. America has the luxury of taking out each of these powers one by one pretty much.

America's troop deployment capabilities are unmatched in this world. They were umatched during the Cold War. They'll stay unmatched for some time.

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 12:16 PM
link   
How about Russia,Brazil,India,North Korea and China VS US,Europe,Africa Pakistan,Japan and Australia.

1.Russia and India hunts down and destroys the USN Pacific fleet.
2.Brazil blockades the USN Atlantic fleet from getting through the Panama Cannal and around South America. Britain is also in this fight.
3.Australia and Pakistan launches an assault on India.
4.India destroys Pakistan and takes out Australia's Navy, China attacks Taiwan and sends a massive wave of 2 million troops take over Indonesha and Austalia. New Zealand stays neutral.
5.South Africa attacks India and sends troops to aid Australia.
6.The US and Britain defeat the Brazilian Navy and sends troops to occupy but they cannot hold on to it because all of Latin America decides to jump in and smash the invading forces.
7.China and Russia sends troops to Mexico and Cuba to assist the coalition lead by Brazil in South America.
8.The New Latin coalition along with Russia and China launches and invasion from Mexico and Cuba towards the Southern states.
9. All of the immegrants from the mentioned latin and allied coalition gets rounded up in the US and put in concentration camps. The ones who esaped start using terror tactics.
10.Russia invades Europe and the Middle east. India joins in in the invasion of the middle east spreading its way across East Africa trying to open up a second front against South Africa and the surronding countrys.
11.North Korea takes back the south and invades Japan.
12. After the fall of Europe,Africa, the middle east, Australia, Southeast Asia, Japan and Taiwan. Only the central and Eastern part of the US is left standing.
13. Cannada sends there regards to the American citizens telling them I TOLD YOU SO DUMB A$$es.

All of you Americans out there that is going to bash me for what I wrote please try to understand that this is just a scenerio and most likely it will never happen. So please just read this just for entertainment.

P.S. I did not want to put nukes in this scenerio because it would just spoil all the fun.

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I think just about everything on that list was improbable, to downright impossible.

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Not really there are some things that is very possible on my list. The only reason they probably would not do it is because of Nuclear Holocust.

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 01:31 PM
link   
At sea- USA
At air - USA
On ground-the 'enemy'

Let's level the playing field in this fantasy scenario... Let's ass Japan, Britain, France, and the German war machine as seeing that if the U.S. where to loose its military influence over the world then other countries would be in chaos as the above trio scour other countries in search for resources and 'vacation' land...

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 01:38 PM
link   
The US Navy and Air Force and other strategic assets is capable of fighting a war against China, Russia, and India. It wouldn't be an easy fight at all but not an impossible one.

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 01:47 PM
link   
There is also a little something called oil. There is no wars with no oil to produce weapons and power machines, the U.S. can have complete control over the worlds oil by heavy military force if need be.

Also, you don�t think the U.S. would pick up the military buildup, eh? strategically nuke 'em then... If done right we could absolutely cripple all threw of those countries. Take out their EW stations quickly and simultaneously, then nuke the hell out of the built up forces... Any numbnut would know what was going on if such a thing where being planned... And if we do take out their EW stations then they have no way of knowing of any inbound ICBMs. We also take out their satellites with our new and coming capabilities and launch ICBMs accordingly and calculated to enable the enemies chain of command and influence ceases simultaneously�

And about North Korea invading Japan
!!! Don�t count on it Capt.�

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Just a heads-up:

Weaponry
Military weapons technology past, present, and future.

seekerof

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChrisRT
There is also a little something called oil. There is no wars with no oil to produce weapons and power machines, the U.S. can have complete control over the worlds oil by heavy military force if need be.

Also, you don�t think the U.S. would pick up the military buildup, eh? strategically nuke 'em then... If done right we could absolutely cripple all threw of those countries. Take out their EW stations quickly and simultaneously, then nuke the hell out of the built up forces... Any numbnut would know what was going on if such a thing where being planned... And if we do take out their EW stations then they have no way of knowing of any inbound ICBMs. We also take out their satellites with our new and coming capabilities and launch ICBMs accordingly and calculated to enable the enemies chain of command and influence ceases simultaneously�

Okay lets just say that China, Russia and India decide to do the same thing to the US you know Nuke the hell out of all US military forces and cities but thats after they take out all of the US satellites with there new and coming capabilities. Remember they have the same capabilites as the US when it comes to Nuking the hell out of each other.

And yes North Korea could take on Japan and crush them. Mad man Kim has Nukes now and I dont think Japan would like to see Tokyo disapear.

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 01:25 AM
link   
gosh what a response!!
Okay lets keep this to the conventional level coz nukes mess up everything..What disturbed believer was pointing out as the american advantage was the ease with which the US could deploy troops around the world..However this has gone unchallenged until now becasue the enemies that the US has fought have had non mobile assests acpable of intereferrnig with these deployments...This situation is very different and much more complex..

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChrisRT

Actually Russia has the largest oil reservese in the world..the baltic sea would be its first target anyhow. the middleeast would love to see the americans ousted, the public anyhow.
Also the american detection methods shave somewhat slackened as of late. They failed to detect the build up to the 98 pokhran nuclear test by india. The troops build up over there was carried out in a random manner specifically designed to fool overhead satellites. This was confirmed by overhead Indian satellites too. Plus the 9/11 intelligence was wanting.

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Since this thread has been moved here...its response has literally died...while other vs. threads proliferate in the weps forum at ATS..I wonder if threads are purposely brought here to be killed because most of the member base which reply to such stuff is back at the weps forum!!

new topics

top topics

join