It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Protesters Confront Caitlyn Jenner: 'You're An Insult To Trans People'

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

I said this earlier in the thread but I guess it needs repeating again. NO group is full of people with EXACTLY the same mentality and desires. No one is "eating their own". Caitlyn Jenner is going to stay the face of transgender media for some time in the future.

Nobody is eating their own? Interesting , you know this is NOT the first time the LBGT community has spoken out against Caitlyn because of her conservatives leanings right?

This is just the latest

So? The LGBTQ community isn't a hive mind of exactly the same opinions. They have varied opinions just as much as any other demographic.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
a reply to: Darth_Prime

Again it would seem to me that they are hating on her more for her political beliefs than anything , this is the 3rd time that I know of that people have been vocal against her and it always goes back to her political ideals instead of the one thing they have in common, which SHOULD supersede any political or social standpoints

Political ideals? I've CLEARLY said I don't like her because she killed someone. What does that have to do with politics?
edit on 17-11-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Because you are a "Dirty Liberal"? almost as bad ad a GLBTQ+ person

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Where is that new science? Any links?

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBandit795

Transgender: Evidence on the biological nature of gender identity

Male-to-Female Transsexuals Have Female Neuron Numbers in a Limbic Nucleus

links to more transgender studies

Denying that transgender exists because of chromosome factors is outdated science. Anyone pushing that isn't up-to-date with current science.
edit on 17-11-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: toktaylor
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Well it wont be if one one can change the rules as we so feel. And certainly if one's mindset is as such that they consider themselves a minor then.... Anyone do not veer from the original point I was making, which is, Caitlyn for all sense and purpose is a 'HE" and should be referred to as such.

New science trumps your opinion. end of story. Feelings dont even play into it.

Just out of curiosity..if this individual was to be convicted of a crime. Which prison would be eligible in this case, Male or Female prison????

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: toktaylor

That really depends on the state and how open it is to transgender issues. But everyone should know that politicians don't care about scientific evidence if it is politically inconvenient; so really the answer to your question here should tell all of no one anything.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 01:28 PM
link   

What it shows is the predicament and the clear and evident truth to what gender they belongs. I am sure that in nearly all cases, Caitlyn would be sent to a male institution according to his birth-assigned gender, regardless of his current appearance or gender identity.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   

What it shows is the predicament and the clear and evident truth to what gender they belongs. I am sure that in nearly all cases, Caitlyn would be sent to a male institution according to his birth-assigned gender, regardless of his current appearance or gender identity.

That's archaic.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: toktaylor

No it doesn't. Do you believe the government when it tells you that marijuana is a gateway drug? Or that climate change is a lie? So what makes the government credible with scientific authority in this case?

You are starting to reach for your point now. I can't believe you just used an appeal to authority fallacy involving politicians. Politicians would be the LAST authority I would ever cite on something.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Well the politicians are the ones who will determine (via policies) how Trans-gendered persons are to be treated.
They are the ones who need convincing that Caitlyn is a "She" and not a "he" to determine what rights will be afforded.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Well it wont be if one one can change the rules as we so feel. And certainly if one's mindset is as such that they consider themselves a minor then.... Anyone do not veer from the original point I was making, which is, Caitlyn for all sense and purpose is a 'HE" and should be referred to as such.

New science trumps your opinion. end of story. Feelings dont even play into it.

Just out of curiosity..if this individual was to be convicted of a crime. Which prison would be eligible in this case, Male or Female prison????

Let me ask you a counter question instead. The government still uses the outdated terms of color as race when its been proven by science to not be true and that we are all one race of humans. WHy does it do this?

Anyway the way they determine your place in prison is by your genitals. but thats slowly changing thanks to scientist and psychologist. Since Caitlin has been changed all the way female prison. The justice system is anything but just these days though. Krazyshot is right. Depends on the state.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Did these studies take into neuroplasticity into consideration?

Also do they have they dismissed dissociative identity disorder? There are cases in which there are different gender identities in a person with DID.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBandit795

Did these studies take into neuroplasticity into consideration?

Also do they have they dismissed dissociative identity disorder? There are cases in which there are different gender identities in a person with DID.

Neuroplacsticity is not a possible cause as there are physical markers in the brain which separate the cisgender person from the transgender person. They are discovering more and more on this. If you want to understand the cause, look up the prenatal hormone washes every infant goes through.

And gender dysphoria has nothing to do with DID other than the fact a person with DID can have gender dysphoria. But so can plumbers, taxi drivers, and albinos.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 05:20 PM
link   

I just recently watched some of their shows out of curiosity, I'm not sure what goes on in that family but I've noticed that every male in the family has becomes unstable or runs for the hills starting with the son Robert( in hiding),Lamar(in hospital),Scott Disick(alcoholic anger)and ,Bruce. Not too sure what these women are doing to contribute to their demise but it's kind of strange that all of the men have some serious issues in their lives...poor Kanye West I hope he doesn't lose his mind!
I thought at first Bruce was doing it as a publicity stunt as many did but what he said in his interview or on the show was even more odd ,if I remember correctly he said that their split was 80% how he was treated in the marriage and 20% gender identity now to me it sounds like it wasn't a big deal and would have lived the rest of his life with the Kardashians if his wife Kris would have treated him better....anyways I thought it was a very strange comment to make compared to the his story of how he wanted to be a woman since he was a child and the big media sensation....just doesn't add up to me and can understand the protesters viewpoint he can't possibly understand what this is really about how can you when you've always have had more than enough in life...our country has officially become a three ring circus.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 05:42 PM
link   
honestly i dont know what people would be mad at caitlyn jenner. or any celebrity for that matter. they are there to put on an act. a show. its all fake. and for fame. who cares? plus the more attention you give them the more they get paid. consider that for a moment.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

a reply to: Annee

Women who actually thought he was courageous indeed, suddenly thought it was an insult to name a person "woman of the year" who officially has been a woman for three months.

I don't.

Only those who don't support or choose not to understand transgender ---- don't understand she has been a woman since birth. Trapped in the wrong gender body.

she still wants to be with women,I think this was a case of being a transvestite other that transgender issue and the media did the rest.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: TWILITE22

originally posted by: Annee

a reply to: Annee

Women who actually thought he was courageous indeed, suddenly thought it was an insult to name a person "woman of the year" who officially has been a woman for three months.

I don't.

Only those who don't support or choose not to understand transgender ---- don't understand she has been a woman since birth. Trapped in the wrong gender body.

she still wants to be with women,I think this was a case of being a transvestite other that transgender issue and the media did the rest.

So all lesbians aren't really women?

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Found an amazing article that explains pretty well why people are angry with Caitlyn. It is also a scathing commentary on the evil folks who don't have the capacity to criticize her without hurting others or acting childish.

https:/ /thekinfolkkollective.wordpress.com/2015/11/16/call-her-out-but-call-her-cait-caitlyn-jenner-and-why-im-never-here-for-transphobi/

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Actually, I don’t think Jenner had the sexual reassignment operation to become a woman, as of now Jenner is technically still a transvestite, I think not a transsexual.

edit on 18-11-2015 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join