It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cutting-Edge Technology: Vital Force Technology™

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 12:57 PM
link   
The creator of this technology is Dr. Yury Kronn, who was educated in the then Soviet Union and emigrated to the United States in 1988. He is described in his biography as a major contributor to the field of non-linear quantum radio-physics.

The "vital force" of Vital Force Technology™ is, essentially, talking about something most mainstream scientists deny exists: subtle energy. It is also referred to as subtle subatomic energy.

Apparently Vital Force Technology™ is used by clients of Dr. Kronn's company to improve the products that they manufacture.

Here is an overview of what is called subtle energy infusion:

The subtle energy forces discovered by quantum physics are today being researched, harnessed, and put to use. Vital Force Technology was created by world renowned scientist Dr Yury Kronn, using his years of study and research to find a way to enhance the products around us. The unique process of subtle energy infusion utilized by VFT cannot be duplicated by the competition as the infusion chambers used are one of a kind and the library of energy patterns resourced is more vast than any other.

At Vital Force Technology, “subtle energy” is used to describe and encompass all of the energies in the universe that cannot yet be measured directly by modern scientific equipment, particularly at the level of subatomic particles. Following years of research, experimentation, and practical applications, it has become apparent that there are an almost infinite number of different configurations of subtle energy. Studies have shown that every element on the periodic table, every mineral, crystal, gemstone, herb, and natural substance has a unique subtle energy “signature” with specific properties.

Subtle subatomic energy holds the key to improving existing products or producing new products that can help solve many of the challenges created by modern technologies. The infusion process duplicates subtle subatomic energy (SSE) for repeatable results and biological availability.

The unique three part system begins with a computer controlled plasma based generator creating both electromagnetic energy and subtle energy. The subtle energy is then separated from the electromagnetic energy and stored for later access. The final step happens when the infusing system accesses the stored records of subtle energy and infuses the materials with the energy pattern specified to the machine. The variation of stored pattern is virtually limitless and custom patterns are created on an ongoing basis to ensure that each client’s specific goals are accomplished.

Dr. Kronn has created a library of subtle energy (SE) patterns that can be used in combination to create more sophisticated SE patterns. Vital Force Technology’s™ library holds more than 4,000 subtle energy patterns, all tested to produce stable, repeatable results.

vitalforcetechnology.com...

edit on 11/13/2015 by ConnectDots because: Format

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: ConnectDots
What a fancy name Vital Force Energy! I think we call it Zero Point Energy. Already been poo pooed by others on here asscience fiction. I posted a lengthy reply to some-one on the same subject and was lambasted for my post.
I will say again. It is FREE energy that we can use to explore the universe, if we can find a way to harness it.
Zero Point Energy IS NOT over unity. Man does not need to put one iota of energy in to get as much energy as any one planet wants. The energy is all pervasive in the unuverse. Stars generate, planets generate, even humans generate. OK, you have to feed humans to get the energy out, but the universe is self generating and yes sooner or later the universe will burn all its energy off. But for humans it's energy there for the taking for free.
The only cost to man is the building of the equipment to capture and use the energy. And as I said before with the energy all pervasive you would not need to carry any fuel to explore space as you would reap the fuel as you go along.
Believe, it is there , we just have to find a way to get at it.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Lots of mention of 'sciency' words.

After browsing both the websites, I am no clearer on what "subtle energies" actually are, what they actually do, how they are "stored" or how they are "infused".

There are no actual case studies or testimonials, either. Perhaps there aren't any?

edit on 13/11/2015 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Your source says much about the benefits of the process. Cutting costs, purifying and improving products, but doesn't really say what it is, unless I missed it. As far as I can tell, they're trying to sound attractive to big business, hoping they'll get paid on blind faith. Looks like the marketing of a Super-healthy-thin-in-3-days fitness shake.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Rebranded homeopathy.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
The only cost to man is the building of the equipment to capture and use the energy.

Which I'm certain already exists, in black projects, and over which people have been assassinated.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 02:26 PM
link   

What a load of old bollocks.

Whenever I hear of some crank making grand claims but avoiding scientific scrutiny because "I'm shunned lol" I can't help but think I need to get into this pseudoscience scam game. People will literally believe any old cobblers.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: GetHyped
People will literally believe any old cobblers.

If I plug my extension cord into my electric meter will it run backwards?

If you say 'yes' I will mail you $100.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

"Yes".

Pm me for payment details.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Dr. Kronn teaches an online class "Subtle Energy 101."

Here is a short introduction to it:

Published on Apr 17, 2015

A rapidly growing modality of integrative medicine – energy medicine – unquestionably requires from health practitioners a clear understanding of subtle energy and its many puzzling features that make its practical use much more complex than the use of well-researched electromagnetic energy.

Subtle Energy 101 will give students a clear understanding of what subtle energy is, what it is not, will demonstrate algorithms governing subtle energy actions, and discuss all possible ways it interacts with physical matter and the human body. This course provides practitioners with a direction for creative approaches to energy medicine and a methodology for using subtle energy medicine.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Here is a screenshot from "Dr Yury Kronn - 'Introduction to Energy Medicine' - QuantumWorld.TV":

www.youtube.com...

Subtle energy can only be measured indirectly, by its effects.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Well now...

This has to be the best BS I have ever encountered.

It is so good, that one cannot pick a begining point from which to approach tearing it apart, because EVERY strand of the entire concept is riddled, absolutely rotten through with total, and I mean complete and utter nonsense.

Now, it must be said that ordinarily good, honest, high quality BS has to contain a kernel of truth at least, in order to be effective, and this particular BS is no different. It is absolutely the case that there are things in this universe which we cannot observe directly, which we have to view by interferometry, by the process of observing effects, rather than observing actual objects.

However, the idea that this man has managed to harness forces currently beyond the understanding of mankind, is preposterous. It would be like the atom bomb being developed before the discovery of radiation itself, like the hybrid engine being built before the petrol engine, like the jet engine preceding the proppeller. It is fantastical, poorly explained nonsense, and here is the bit where, actually, it is all very clever.

You see, the person responsible for this crap fest, has constructed a lie so thickly layered with non-science, that you cannot even use science to deconstruct the claim, because the terminology simply DOES NOT EXIST. Not only that, but the BS references many different religious and philosophical elements, which means that assailing any point made within the miasma of claptrap, renders one in conflict with people's beliefs, by default, rather than in conflict with a scientific finding or theory. Now, being in conflict with a theory is EASY! I find myself in conflict with theories all of the time, like the theory that trickle down economics is a functional way to run a democratic nation with a capitalist economic system, or like the theory that we ought to be looking for life like ours on other planets, rather than looking for ALL POSSIBLE life.

However, when trying to remove a layer of muck from this collective of fantasy and make believe, we encounter the concept of Qi, which although interesting from a personal empowerment perspective, is about as scientifically relevant as a ham sandwich is to a Bah Mitzvah. They are not found in the same place, at the same time, and for very good reasons. But trying to force the concept on display into a scientific arena, merely reminds one that one is not dealing with science.

This is snake oil. When astronomers talk about space, they use specific terminology, which describes specific events, places, movements, moments in time. There are facts there which can be checked. But this is the sort of snake oil which by definition cannot be seen, measured, or any of its defining characteristics confirmed by independent analysis.

There is no such thing as science which produces results which cannot be replicated, no such thing as theory which cannot be numerically validated, because science which cannot be replicated or validated is FICTION, and that is ALL it is! I am so sick of this sort of crap that I could spit. We ought to be better than this, better educated than to entertain it, and smart enough to avoid it, in this century.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: ConnectDots
He is described in his biography as a major contributor to the field of non-linear quantum radio-physics.

No doubt. I'm a major contributor to the field of vibrational quantum energy zero-point scalar fields.

The "vital force" of Vital Force Technology™ is, essentially, talking about something most mainstream scientists deny exists: subtle energy. It is also referred to as subtle subatomic energy.

They used to call it "putative" energy, which is a bit less deceptive. Either "putative" or "subtle" in this context means "bull#".

Apparently Vital Force Technology™ is used by clients of Dr. Kronn's company to improve the products that they manufacture.

Here is an overview of what is called subtle energy infusion:

The subtle energy forces discovered by quantum physics are today being researched, harnessed, and put to use.

If quantum physics has discovered "subtle energy", then it should be in the literature, and well described. Yet, it's bull#.

Vital Force Technology was created by world renowned scientist Dr Yury Kronn, using his years of study and research to find a way to enhance the products around us. The unique process of subtle energy infusion utilized by VFT cannot be duplicated by the competition as the infusion chambers used are one of a kind and the library of energy patterns resourced is more vast than any other.

At Vital Force Technology, “subtle energy” is used to describe and encompass all of the energies in the universe that cannot yet be measured directly by modern scientific equipment...

Ok. So, modern science denies that it exists, yet quantum physics has "discovered" it. Kronn has somehow invented this neat thing which is both known and unknown, and for which he has "libraries of energy patterns", but he cannot measure it.

Hint - if you can't detect or measure it, yet you say you have mastered the ability to manipulate it in complex ways, you are a liar.

Following years of research, experimentation, and practical applications, it has become apparent that there are an almost infinite number of different configurations of subtle energy.

Yet, he can't measure or detect it. How does he do research, experimentation and practical applications? Or know there are ANY configurations, or if they're all the same one? After all, you can't detect or measure it.

Seriously, this is total hogwash. I, on the other hand, have an N-ray generator that will enhance any optical system. It's based on the revolutionary discoveries of Blondlot, whose genius was suppressed by Big Physics.
edit on 13-11-2015 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Here is a screenshot from "Dr Yury Kronn - 'Introduction to Energy Medicine' - QuantumWorld.TV":

www.youtube.com...

Subtle energy can only be measured indirectly, by its effects.

"Scientific Qigong Exploration"? BWAHAHAHAHA

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Why are you bringing this rubbish to the Science forum? It should be in the Skunk Works.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Here is a screenshot from "Dr Yury Kronn - 'Introduction to Energy Medicine' - QuantumWorld.TV" . . .

Here is another screenshot:

www.youtube.com...

We know that the atom is made up mostly of space.

Probably, that space is occupied, however. It's occupied by subtle energy.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 06:42 AM
link   

The "vital force" of Vital Force Technology™ is, essentially, talking about something most mainstream scientists deny exists: subtle energy.

I am pleased to see that the subject of subtle energy is alive and well—"Exploring Subtle Energy: Past, Present, and Future" was recently the topic for the 38th Annual Conference of the United States Psychotronics Association.

This is the wave of the future.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Still as bunk now as it was a year ago.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 10:05 AM
link   

This is the wave of the future.

Yeah, not so much...

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Which I'm certain already exists, in black projects, and over which people have been assassinated.

Really? Name 5 people who have been assassinated due to their 'discoveries' or advances in energy technology that would otherwise upset the existing establishment.

Oh, and 5 people your mum knows, doesn't count. Verifiable names, please.

top topics

join