It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Refugee related extreme violence including murders in Germany! Shocking!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: everyone

The premise of this thread is not to compare between violence, but rather to shine a light on right-wing terror. If you're so eager to bring up cases of 'hurt Germans', just go ahead and do so. Talk is cheap.
Problems in asylum-seeker housings are systematic, due to the overcrowding and other mismanagements. Nothing new under the sun here, but I can't see how that would be relevant for this topic either.
I don't really care if people die 'cause some ISIS retards or NeoNazi douchebags killed them. Terror is terror.

a reply to: Power_Semi

819,000 so far this year by sea: data.unhcr.org...

BUT this isn't linear - there were 220,000 in October alone: www.google.co.uk...

i.e the number has increased exponentially.

That - if the number doesn't increase - which it almost certainly will, annualises to 2.5 million.

And yet, I'm still unable to follow your equation. But for discussions sake let's just assume you're spot on. Given the vastness of Europe and the number of people here I can't see a flood/ avalanche/ crisis whatsoever.
It's quite obvious to me that the War on Terror has to end, otherwise we'll see a hell lot of new problems in the next years.

All I can see is hyperbole and a lot of excuses not to help people in need, mainly due to financial reasons.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
Take off your immigrant colored glasses and maybe you would have seen these:

African migrant brutally rapes 7 year old girl in Germany

19 year old girl in German city becomes victim of refugee rape gang, 4th attack this month alone

No telling how many terrorists have snuck in with the crowds.
Africa won't take theirs back - undesirables perhaps?
No papers or ID for many of these people (mostly young men).
What could possibly go wrong here?
Pretending all the violence is coming from Europeans against immigrants is just ridiculous.

The news report says nothing about 'refugee' as an attacker. It is only the title chosen by the youtube uploader. Actually, neither video does.

Those news items have been everywhere and it did concern refugee's as the perps.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: asen_y2k

originally posted by: dollukka

originally posted by: angeldoll
a reply to: asen_y2k

Anybody who denies there are rapists and murderers in all countries is simply a liar. But it is also clear that it is more prevalent in some cultures and countries than others.

But yeah, to point fingers as though some countries are innocent and guiltless is just wrong.

No the incident had nothing to do with refugee crisis you OP title " Refugee related extreme violence including murders in Germany! Shocking!"

All I said is treat them with equal vigour. Migrants rape=savages! German rapes=oh well psychological problems.

And treat them with equal vigor.. i guess the pedophile did but i am still stating this incident had nothing to do with refugee crisis.

Well a refugee child got raped and suffocated to death by German according to you has no connection with the refugee crisis. And a refugee raping a German according to your logic should also have no connection.

You are the one that started this thread with this incident as a example amongst the others saying not one but even 2 imigrants children where raped and killed and all under the header of your thread.

And no sources to your written acounts in your op.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
This is nothing new, the fact Migrants have been attacking and raping locals,

www.frontpagemag.com...

Sweden has imported huge numbers of Muslim immigrants with catastrophic effect.

Sweden's population grew from 9 million to 9.5 million in the years 2004-2012, mainly due to immigration from "countries like Afghanistan, Iraq and Somalia". 16 percent of all newborns have mothers born in non-Western countries. Employment rate among immigrants: 54 percent.

Sweden now has the second highest number of rapes in the world, after South Africa, which at 53.2 per 100,000 is six times higher than the United States. Statistics now suggest that 1 out of every 4 Swedish women will be raped.

In 2003, Sweden's rape statistics were higher than average at 9.24, but in 2005 they shot up to 36.8 and by 2008 were up to 53.2. Now they are almost certainly even higher as Muslim immigrants continue forming a larger percentage of the population.

With Muslims represented in as many as 77 percent of the rape cases and a major increase in rape cases paralleling a major increase in Muslim immigration, the wages of Muslim immigration are proving to be a sexual assault epidemic by a misogynistic ideology.

One striking incident occurred in 2013, in the Stockholm suburb of Tensta. A 15-year-old girl was locked up while six men of foreign extraction had sex with her. The lower court convicted the six men but the court of appeals acquitted them because no violence had occurred, and because the court determined that the girl "had not been in a defenseless position."

This month, all major Swedish media reported on a brutal gang rape on board the Finnish Ferry Amorella, running between Stockholm and Åbo in Finland. Big headlines told the readers that the perpetrators were Swedish:

"Several Swedish Men Suspected of Rape on the Finland Ferry" (Dagens Nyheter).
"Six Swedish Men Raped Woman in Cabin" (Aftonbladet).
"Six Swedes Arrested for Rape on Ferry" (Expressen).
"Eight Swedes Suspected of Rape on Ferry" (TT – the Swedish News Agency).
On closer inspection, it turned out that seven of the eight suspects were Somalis and one was Iraqi. None of them had Swedish citizenship, so they were not even Swedish in that sense. According to witnesses, the group of men had been scouring the ferry looking for sex. The police released four of them (but they are still suspects) whereas four (all Somalis) remain in custody.

The internet radio station Granskning Sverige called the mainstream newspapers Aftonposten and Expressen to ask why they had described the perpetrators as "Swedish men" when they were actually Somalis. That is irrelevant, said the journalists. They were hugely offended when asked if they felt any responsibility to warn Swedish women to stay away from certain men. One journalist asked why that should be their responsibility.

""Several Swedish Men Suspected of Rape on the Finland Ferry" (Dagens Nyheter).
"Six Swedish Men Raped Woman in Cabin" (Aftonbladet).
"Six Swedes Arrested for Rape on Ferry" (Expressen).
"Eight Swedes Suspected of Rape on Ferry" (TT – the Swedish News Agency).
On closer inspection, it turned out that seven of the eight suspects were Somalis and one was Iraqi. None of them had Swedish citizenship, so they were not even Swedish "

and for some reason they are protected, and YES there are no go zones,

The job of these governments and press is to shut us all up, and I don't understand why.

I have seen people all over the next complain about this issue. places where reporting on incidents where imigrants committed crimes are being forbidden or twisted around.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion
And yet, I'm still unable to follow your equation. But for discussions sake let's just assume you're spot on. Given the vastness of Europe and the number of people here I can't see a flood/ avalanche/ crisis whatsoever.
It's quite obvious to me that the War on Terror has to end, otherwise we'll see a hell lot of new problems in the next years.

All I can see is hyperbole and a lot of excuses not to help people in need, mainly due to financial reasons.

Nobody has a problem with helping people in need, but that could be done at the source, where they live, or the country next to it. I don't care what you can or can't see - you're clearly blind to it because you want to be - you're an apologist to it all, and claiming unfairness because in your feeble mind all migrants are "refugees" - it simply isn't true.

We don't need to import millions of people to Europe - and this is what we already have - the UK alone took 330K this year - not counting the previous 20 years of unfettered immigration - to help them.

8 people just killed 150 people and wounded 350+ more - we have rape and crime epidemics where people just like them are based, in Sweden, Norway, Denmark, the UK etc - in the town just 5 miles from where I live we have 14 Pakistani men all being tried for gang raping a 13 year old girl - and this is the tip of the iceberg.

And I tell you this because others were trying to raise awareness of this over 10 years ago - and what did they get?

They were called racists, nazis, and xenophobes for daring to tell the truth.

Look at Rotherham, Sheffield, and the other areas of the UK where this has and IS STILL happening - it's not a minor blip, it's a full on, full time, major problem.

From people just like the "new" migrants, all from the same kinds of places, all with the same kinds of views and attitudes.

And there are millions more coming - to bring more of the same- and you want o play games with calling names and pretending most of them are just fine and dandy - so I tell you what.

While you sit in your armchair in safety send over your daughters, and granddaughters, and other female family members, and I'll happily take them to the areas these monsters live in, and lets see how YOU feel when it's YOUR daughter or grandchild, or sister whose been raped, and beaten up, and buggered by 20 - 30 men at a time.

Tel me then how you feel about how great they are, and about "right wing propaganda", and about how migrants have rights, and about how you feel when the Police and Press won't touch you with a barge pole because it might look racist.

You are living in a dream-like bubble where you believe that your thoughts and values are the same as everyone else, that they'll be alright with you because you're alright with them, and where all of the thousands of victims of these kinds of crimes probably deserved it, because maybe they weren't as "tolerant" or "enlightened" as you.

Well, I'll tell you - the only way these girls wouldn't have been raped would be if they consented to it - so maybe that's what YOU want - they should just say "yes" at 10 or 11 or 12 or 13 years old - to 10, 20, 30 Muslim men at a time, taking turns with them - just so that these nice people aren't offended or labelled as criminals?

You are full of it, and we've had enough of it.

You are an apologist of rapists and murderers - it's not something to be proud of.

You should be ashamed of yourself, and you should educate yourself, because THIS is the reality, and it is NOT going to get better with more of them.
edit on -06:0020150America/ChicagoSun, 15 Nov 2015 13:06:21 -0600_thAmerica/Chicago1106 by Power_Semi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 01:07 PM
link   

all migrants are "refugees" - it simply isn't true.

Not all migrants are here for plain consumerism nor are all refugees your standard illegal aliens.
Who on Ceres cares what you think?

Look, I don't care how much you like me. Thing is, here in Germany die people due to a lot of right-wing terror and the numbers are rising.
But all you can possibly come up with, is to accuse me of deeds I've never done.

You are an apologist of rapists and murderers

Yes you are, congrats!
I've provided a lot of information in this thread, wanna challenge me? Fine, go ahead and stop with this childish ad hominem BS. Start to put something up maybe, what the heck is your fricken point?
edit on 15-11-2015 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

all migrants are "refugees" - it simply isn't true.

Not all migrants are here for plain consumerism nor are all refugees your standard illegal aliens.
Who on Ceres cares what you think?

Look, I don't care how much you like me. Thing is, here in Germany die people due to a lot of right-wing terror and the numbers are rising.
But all you can possibly come up with, is to accuse me of deeds I've never done.

You are an apologist of rapists and murderers

Yes you are, congrats!
I've provided a lot of information in this thread, wanna challenge me? Fine, go ahead and stop with this childish ad hominem BS. Start to put something up maybe, what the heck is your fricken point?

It's not ad hominem you moron, I live in a place where HUNDREDS of young girls have been RAPED by these monsters - I know people involved in it, who have not only had their daughters raped, and have been let down by the police at that point, but then had gangs of them on their doorsteps threatening to kill them all if they dare to talk - and the police, of course, could do nothing about that either.

You seem to love them, I HATE them - send me your daughters and granddaughters, you can proclaim the brilliance of their abusers after they've been mauled and raped by 20 - 30 men at a time.

You #ING idiot.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Yeah, and I know people personally who've lost loved ones to right winger terror, thanks a lot for that.

Now take a deep breath and calm down, I never marginalized rape either. Our topic is right wing terror if I'm not mistaken and maybe it's the wrong time to discuss it.
No offense taken nor intended, we'll see each other in a new thread again.

edit on 15-11-2015 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 02:08 PM
link   
PublicOpinion:

Our topic is right wing terror...

There wouldn't be right wing terror as you call it if the migrants were not there. What part of incompatibility do you not understand? What makes you think Europe has any obligation to migrants at all. Our mindsets and cultures are not compatible.

You may think you are being a good person by taking up the defence of the migrant, but what you are really doing is condemning Europeans to migrant hell! You need to sort your head out, because in the end you are condoning migrant terror against Europeans.

You and your like are the gateway for Europe's destruction by migrants, and considering what has just taken place in Paris, I wouldn't be surprised if you secretly applauded! Yeah! Go migrants! Prat!
edit on 15/11/15 by elysiumfire because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: elysiumfire

Ever heard of the NSU? They had no problems killing Michèle Kiesewetter in 2007 either, a German (and white) Police women. How does your anti-migration-force look now? Right, you better do some research.

This sort of scum terrorizes Germany for decades now and you come up with 'mindsets and culture'? I see... you're ready to go against all Muslims/ immigrants/ (chose one) without realizing, who the real thread in this mess could be. Such a fine fella, FASS!

Jumping on every bandwagon the MSM rolls out? Entertaining tales of cognitive dissonance after all, carry on! Care to add some material in support of your strange theory?

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Refugee related extreme voilence [...] Shocking!

Ummm... no. Not in the least.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheInhumanCentipede

Refugee related extreme voilence [...] Shocking!

Ummm... no. Not in the least.

I for one, fully support this. This might sound harsh, I know. But when the government aren't listening to it's population this happens.

What would happen if we did the same thing, if we were the refugees in Syria, Iran, Iraq etc. And Europe was a warzone? Let me answer that.. They would rape our women, they would slaughter our animals, they would mock us, assault us and what not. For the fun of it. These people are savages. Nothing more.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join