It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Being true

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 08:07 AM
link   
My father once told me a story; " A man stole a bit of land, by saying i claim this piece to be mine". He worked night and day by making a farmers wage. Years passed and his land grew. He planted crops and harvested them to.
Then one day a poor family came passing by, and saw the wealth he had came by, they asked the farmer;" Please help us we are starving". The farmer took pity on them, and said ;"Work for a days wage, and ill feed you" The farmer and the family learned to live together. He taught them every trade he knew and they gave him all the love they could. Then one day the farmer said;" I have all this, but no one to give it to, you taught me lessons of being true"

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: rajas

Ummm...thank you Rajas...Your parable reminds me that the illusion of "ownership" is only good if ownership were indeed owned by all....in equal measure...

In the end..it was love that bridged that gap and the farmer did well to count these once upon a time strangers...as family...

Your Father sounds like a man that I might choose to call friend...as I call you

A strange thing to say...Isn't it...?

Be well my friend...

YouSir

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: rajas

That's awesome. I do believe I'm gonna like everything you write. I'm glad you are sharing. Have a great day

join