It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Supporters Endorse SHARIA LAW in AMERICA!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Ok, Do you think people should have minimum intelligence or some sort of a written exam before they can be allowed to have children and vote ?Because i honestly believe that democracy can be a big weaknesses and one thing which can be easily exploited by leaders if the voters themselves are clueless on basic General knowledge and General Awareness. One has to wonder if these people know more about Catalyn Jenner and Kadarshains than basic political and general awareness about the world..
edit on 13-11-2015 by maddy21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 05:40 AM
link   
a reply to: maddy21

Did you intentionally get the names wrong in your Op?

Anyway, it's not just in the U.S my friend it's just as bad in Britain.
Shows like Geordie Whore spring to mind as an example of how low moral standards have dropped.

Between brain dead T.V shows and placing importance on the utterly trivial we have allowed our countries to reach this point.
People would rather take the easy way out nowadays, not having to learn pretty much means if nobodies standing over you making you do it, it's not happening.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 05:43 AM
link   

The video is not working for me.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Precisely...

Products of daytime TV mind control by lefty-agenda controllers.

And there reward is Obama phones, food stamps, and NO job from Hillary because she knows they are just used "useless eaters" a la Kissinger.

Been going on for 90 years.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 05:49 AM
link   
a reply to: everyone

Yeah Op the link doesn't work.
Got your point across without it though.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 05:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: maddy21

Ok, Do you think people should have minimum intelligence or some sort of a written exam before they can be allowed to have children and vote ?Because i honestly believe that democracy can be a big weaknesses and one thing which can be easily exploited by leaders if the voters themselves are clueless on basic General knowledge and General Awareness. One has to wonder if these people know more about Catalyn Jenner and Kadarshains than basic political and general awareness about the world..

You should do some spelling, grammar and 'general awareness' checks on your post before you hit enter.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Ok, Do you think people should have minimum intelligence or some sort of a written exam before they can be allowed to have children and vote ?B

Oh come on!

1)
We all know that the youtuber has cherry-picked the shown supporters.

2)
they are likely just afraid to admit that they do not know what he is talking about.

3)
If Hillary HAD endorsed a law that those aligned with her did know about, they would have valid reason to assume that they too would be in favor of it.

(Really, if you were a supporter of someone who endorsed Sharia law like, say, ISIS, then you probably WOULD be in favor of it too.)

edit on 13-11-2015 by DupontDeux because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 05:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Granite

.....it's pretty callous of them really but what's the point in spending money teaching people if the plan is to kill them all off anyway.
That doesn't include university though, they can still profit from that.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 05:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Granite

Precisely...

Products of daytime TV mind control by lefty-agenda controllers.

And there reward is Obama phones, food stamps, and NO job from Hillary because she knows they are just used "useless eaters" a la Kissinger.

Been going on for 90 years.

I have one of those phones. The program wasn't started by Obama. You get the cheapest Tracfone available with a small number of minutes per month. It is subsidized mainly by phone companies. Most people will end up buying more minutes.

The SNAP benefit program helps put food on the table for thousands, possibly millions of WORKING families.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 06:06 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

What's the point of these free phones? Is it for people with no landline or is it something more sinister?

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Fixed the link
Am neither an Englishmen nor an American, English is not my native language.

I believe this problem does persist everywhere and not only in America/Britain. The one sided propaganda, half baked news , sensationalizing trivial nonsense is very common.
edit on 13-11-2015 by maddy21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Now that I could get the video to work....that is a 'prank youtube guy'. His videos are often shown on infowars. They pick the people that either weren't paying attention closely or were plants. This is no way shows the title of your OP to be correct.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Fixed the link
Am neither an Englishmen nor an American, English is not my native language.

I believe this problem does persist everywhere and not only in America/Britain. The one sided propaganda, half baked news , sensationalizing trivial nonsense is very common.

If you happen to be from sweden then i can fully understand your concerns about a sharia law.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 06:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
Now that I could get the video to work....that is a 'prank youtube guy'. His videos are often shown on infowars. They pick the people that either weren't paying attention closely or were plants. This is no way shows the title of your OP to be correct.

This guy is not a prankster. He does not make joke videos. He posts about conspiracy's mainly. If you call that a prankster then ATS must be a prank website to you.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: everyone

It's conspiracies bro.

Loook at me being a spellin nazii

edit on 13-11-2015 by EA006 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 06:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: everyone

This guy is not a prankster. He does not make joke videos. He posts about conspiracy's mainly. If you call that a prankster then ATS must be a prank website to you.

1) He is a prankster. See his other youtube videos in similar format. This is mainly what he does.
2) No, I do not find ATS to be a prank website.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 06:23 AM
link   
originally posted by: DupontDeux

(Really, if you were a supporter of someone who endorsed Sharia law like, say, ISIS, then you probably WOULD be in favor of it too.)

Like ISIS really?

what about just like Indonesia, there is only 250,000,000 there 87% Muslim.

Take notice to a woman who was gang raped by 8 and was seen as the fault because the police said she dressed too sexy and two elderly Christian ladies were jail for 3 years because they spoke to a couple of children about Christianity..

People only think that it only happens through extremists and its not moderates, who also want sharia law everywhere.

They laugh at what people are taught by the media.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 06:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: EA006

What's the point of these free phones? Is it for people with no landline or is it something more sinister?

Employers expect people to have a cell phone. If one's car breaks down or the bus you are in is in an accident or late, the employer will expect that you call them of you are on your way to work. The point of these phones is to have communication when it is important.

If you think it may be a conspiracy to say, track poor people, (tracfone haha- though there are other carriers), it wouldn't work. The phones are so crappy, most don't use them. One now has the choice to have $10 applied to 1 of these: Cell phone, internet or cable tv. So one will get a $35/mo cell phone plan, get their own phone and have take the $10 credit.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 06:29 AM
link   

1) He is a prankster. See his other youtube videos in similar format. This is mainly what he does.

I don`t see him as a prankster at all, I think he is showing that there are a lot of people oblivious, and if Hillary thinks its good then why not.

There is no telling however, how many people went ape in disgust about the mere suggestion of it being introduced, that weren`t shown and edited out.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 06:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: gps777

I don`t see him as a prankster at all, I think he is showing that there are a lot of people oblivious, and if Hillary thinks its good then why not.

There is no telling however, how many people went ape in disgust about the mere suggestion of it being introduced, that weren`t shown and edited out.

Have you seen his other videos like this? He speaks in a certain way on purpose, so that he sounds reasonable and puts no emphasis on the subject word he wants people to agree with. If a candidate for president actually said that, and there were people out there who didn't understand the word, it would be explained to them immediately. He can get away with that for 5 minutes with someone, but in reality it shows nothing about Hillary supporters or anyone else.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join