It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Super Messenger 'Trillian'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I've just started using a new messenger called 'trillian', I thought the layout a little difficult to use so i visited their web site to see if there were any 'skins' to make it easier to use.
Well i downloaded a 'skin' but i've looked in trillian and i can't seem to find how to put this new skin on.

Any help trillian users????

Thanks

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 10:34 AM
link   
First be sure that you extract the skin to your trillian "skins" folder (Default: c:\program files\trillian\skins)

Now on the Trillian main screen > find Preferences > Skins (depending on your version, either on the left hand side as an expandable, or the icon) > Launch skin chooser > Open the drop down menu to find the skin you want > Apply > restart trillian. There ya go

If you have any questions feel free to u2u or AIM me at: ShidgeD

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by shidge.
First be sure that you extract the skin to your trillian "skins" folder (Default: c:\program files\trillian\skins)

Now on the Trillian main screen > find Preferences > Skins (depending on your version, either on the left hand side as an expandable, or the icon) > Launch skin chooser > Open the drop down menu to find the skin you want > Apply > restart trillian. There ya go

If you have any questions feel free to u2u or AIM me at: ShidgeD

AS you posted this i got a u2u with a link to a thread on another forum with the exact same information

thanks for the help
All is happy now

join