It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange sighting near logging camp

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 04:54 PM
link   
This is a second hand account. I put it in short stories because although I don't believe it the person that it happened to swears it was to him. He is a 30+ year old male of bigger build and of the rougher type of personality. He was terrified by what he saw and even quit his job as a result I just wanted to share it with the ATS community. This happened allegedly in Northern Manitoba Canada. I'll refer to the person simply as John(not his real name)

John worked at a logging camp up deep in the woods. The conditions out side where very wet so the trails were very muddy. He was sent to the work site from camp to retrieve a few labourers who were working late. Due to the conditions he parked his truck at the mouth of the muddy dirt road/trail and used his radio to tell the guys they would have to walk out to him so he wouldn't get stuck.

It was late approaching 9-10 at night and the rain was light. John was trying to pass the time by playing games on his phone as there was no service to browse the web. After a while he grew restless and began to scan the mouth of the road for any sign of the men, John sees what he described to me as a solid black figure about 30 feet to the left from the road mouth Standing in the bush he can't make out any features. John glances at his phone and back at the figure. To his total shock the figure has just covered half the distance from the bush line to his truck(some 200+ feet)and is just standing there inky black. Now he describes the figure at this point to me it appeared to be a man of bigger build with a black cloak/robe/sheet like covering over his face draped to the ground. Now John thinks wtf is the one of the guys playing a trick. He looks down and reaches for the radio too see if the guys have left there machines yet. As he looks up again the figure had closed the gap even further standing about 40 feet from the truck. Now John panics he looks the figure up and a down still an inky black sheet however now it's close enough he can see its feet or where it's feet should have been. All he sees is a big pair of hooves. John freaks right out slams the truck in reverse keeping eye contact on the being to terrified to break it a third time. He backs up as far as he can and cracks the wheel into a skidding 180 and floors it back to camp. No one at the camp believed him but John refused to go back to get the men and quit right on the spot.

This is the story as it was told to me I don't believe in such things but I am quit happy it didn't happen to me.

edit on 12-11-2015 by Athetos because: Better wording

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Athetos

Bighoof.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Lol I like that. According to him the thing was bi-pedal. John is also an avid hunter and has shot his share of moose and deer so he would be quite capable of identifying most woodland creatures.

a reply to: HighDesertPatriot

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Hmm.. Very interesting to say the least. I believe in so many diff things .. I guess you might call me insane or crazy or even illogical. But that's okay with me.

Thanks for sharing.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Nicholas Cage, preparing for his role in an upcoming film? Probably just realllly getting into the role

new topics

top topics

join