It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fallout 4.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   
My guess is no one has made a thread about their views on the game due to playing it a lot
Well I can not give it a score less then 9.5 out of ten it is just amazing and I have only done a little bit of the main mission and am having loads of fun making my settlement.
The only reason I gave it 9.5 and not 10 is I have had a couple of bugs where I have had to close the game down and restart but thy will sort out the bugs as patches are released.
So my Character has high int and char and is a bit weedly so uses his mouth to attempt to sort out situations so what type of guy or gal have you created?.

Oh here is a guide to do with settlements.

I can't see myself playing anything else for the next few months

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I have a skinny little twerp who carries some big fire power. I am having some issues as well, such as game freezes but confident they will address those. I am finding it difficult, as in harder than nails to put down some of these critters, 36 shots for a scorpion and the radiation levels are rather high, Fukushima must be close. Not many changes from the others, and didn't need to be any wholesale changes but I was looking forward to a few. If I must rate it at this point, I would give it a 7.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: DJMSN

Have you turned down the difficulty?.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I heard it was really bad I heard it was really good, I heard its different from its predecessor some people said it was in a good way and some said it was in a bad way...fo3 was my favorite game from last generation I just want an honest review to many people on hate Bethesda bandwagon and to many people on the hype train its hard to sort through the bs..

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Leprekon

It is very like FO3 it feels the same but different.
Can't wait for the mod community to mess about with it.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Buying an xbox one to play it on within the next couple of weeks.
I'm a huge fallout fan from the pc isometric days. I bought an xbox 360 way back when because my pc didn't have enough guts to do fallout 3 justice.

I have been reading reviews and, yes, it is a Bethesda game. That means it is HUGE! so save early, save often...don't just call the game a turd because it isn't immaculate, reviewers. Their gigantic scope of a massively single player world should be applauded.

I'm counting down the days until I can explore the Boston Wasteland...f* some s# up with Dogmeat...

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: the owlbear

Oh and also another thing that is good everything now has a use even spoons and tin cans because you can scrap everything to make new things.
Oh and the weapon customization is amazing.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 05:04 PM
link   
high cha
high luck

Figured with iron sight aiming I DONT NEED NO STINKING VATS.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 05:06 PM
link   
oh and I picked up some AGI for sneaking

xmas came early in sanctuary.
edit on 12-11-2015 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 05:07 PM
link   

preston must take jet secretly.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 05:08 PM
link   
This damn monkey w cymbals has scared me more than thrice!

I usually blow its head off.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I'm on pc and I like it so far, i didn't like the fact that there was no vault time, it felt cheap and left the character un devoloped, I guess that's why they had 5 min of the pre war gameplay.

Anyways the dog is annoying as fu*k and useless, I'm going to eat mine, you'll find yourself dying trying to protect your dog or getting stuck in doorways.

Mamma Murphy is a funny old drugo that just wants me to build her a chair haha.

Anyways it's probably 8/10 for me I'll play it until I get SC2 the Protoss campaign.
edit on 12-11-2015 by muSSang because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Leprekon

Good review here to help you make up your mind.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 05:13 PM
link   
My honest opinion? At first I was like meehh wtf is this crud. stupid salesman blah blah blah vault...

I hope they burn.

Without ruining the storyline, # pops off hardcore shortly after entering the vault, you suddenly become invested into the story and it keeps getting better. I find the voicing to be better than in previous games. also I like the weird hipster radio host. Game has a bigger more open feel, the base building aspect is fun at first I figured it'd be tedious and unwanted but now I find myself not giving a crap about where [spoiler self censored] is so much and worried about finding more copper!

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74
a reply to: the owlbear

Oh and also another thing that is good everything now has a use even spoons and tin cans because you can scrap everything to make new things.
Oh and the weapon customization is amazing.

That's what I am afraid of old friend! When I get this, my social life will be over for months. Same thing happened with Skyrim. Except with Skyrim, too many cabbages and tableware...I quit picking them up and selling them after about a solid week of playing.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: muSSang

You can upgrade the mut, I took lone wanderer as it Dogmeat doesn't count towards your companion count. Upgrade I have for the pooch allows him to pin mobs down and sometimes cripple their limb.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

I've been trying to bury myself in this game but the world won't let me!
So I only have around 6 hours of game time in so far, but my thoughts are....

Great game!
You know, it has been many years since a game gave me a quick jolt of fear,
but the first time I ran into a mole rat, it was across the room and then suddenly it leaped, and was gone....
I was all WTF!! and then it popped up right in front of me and I actually screamed and jumped.

That has not happened since the original tomb raider.
Worth the 60 bucks right there.

edit on 12-11-2015 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Yeah I got that also and Dogmeat is awesome I can't wait to dress him up
I did have the robot (awesome voice acting there) but when the dog whimpered my heart broke and got him right back

link   
TBH I was miffed by the lack of skill points and this new leveling system but I've come to embrace it.

As long as they never use a card system for combat, I'm good
Thats my major turn off in a video game.

link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

I actually looked at the list of names Codworth would know... Of course my name isn't on there, so I went with Max, you know, cause I'm MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join