It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dawkins and Tyson discuss addressing believers & secularists

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

That is impossible. There is no way they can "take all of our guns." Anymore than anyone can round up 11 million undocumented residents and send them to build a wall at the Rio Grande.

It won't happen.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

Churlish

I really dont mind what people like yourself think and assume

I didnt watch the video, wasnt interested as I stated.

I dont need to read a book in a few days or weeks to understand them, I can read a book in two hours. I am sorry you have no idea what you are talking about

The fact you need to make a big song and dance, flex your intellect, run others down to feel good indicates more to me about your quotient than I need to know

LL, apt

Didn't watch the video, didn't read the books, but knows all he needs to know.....so very typical......

And what's that? In regards to the upcoming presidential election, all you're interested in is whether or not they guna talk yur gurns?

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I don't own a gun
You are such a stereotypical.....

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
To
That is impossible. There is no way they can "take all of our guns." Anymore than anyone can round up 11 million undocumented residents and send them to build a wall at the Rio Grande.

It won't happen.

My fear buzzy is that they will try, my fear is that may lead to a civil war
So many hate the government and what it stands for

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Okay then.
I just don't think it's something you need to spend time and energy worrying about.
I mean - the logistics alone -
it's not doable.

edit:

Still, it's a real shame you refuse to read the books, watch the videos, or listen to anyone else.

edit on 11/15/2015 by BuzzyWigs because: the phrase "shooting oneself in the foot" has come to mind....sorry, folks.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
To

It won't happen.

My fear buzzy is that they will try, my fear is that may lead to a civil war
So many hate the government and what it stands for

what does it stand for? be specific please

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Buzzy, its not my country or politics as such, I cant do anything about it. I am only interested because of what I read on these forums

Tzar, its none of your businesses, I dont care to tell you, specific enough???

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 04:09 AM
link   

I am only interested because of what I read on these forums

Well at least you read something...

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Buzzy, its not my country or politics as such, I cant do anything about it. I am only interested because of what I read on these forums

Tzar, its none of your businesses, I dont care to tell you, specific enough???

don't post your opinion on a public forum if it offends you when people ask questions.

edit on 16-11-2015 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Well, Rag, that's fine, and thanks for your interest from the peanut gallery. But if you're not willing to investigate the things you're talking about prior to opining, then your opinion doesn't really count at all, and certainly doesn't help. It just clutters up our mile.

Anyway, as for guns - no, they can't and won't try. There are as many guns as people in this country. They can barely manage to get the body-count right when they do census. They have to chase people down just to ask about the number of persons in their household, the ages, the educational levels, the ethnicity and national origin, etc.

In fact, it would take all of about five minutes for the whole nation to get "up in arms" after the very first SWAT gun-confiscation brigade showed up at the first house on their block. Just today, there's a story on the news about some douche-bag stolen-property asshole who has up to 10,000 guns in his house - he buys them from burglars and thieves. Along with chain saws.

HE has been arrested, not his neighbors who might have a handgun or deer rifle. They're saying it will take a long time to trace all the guns they seized. I'm just hoping the booty doesn't go missing and into the wrong hands.

You don't choose to disclose your location, but if you're not here, well then, you don't know what you're talking about - by definition - because you don't choose to investigate what you choose to talk about in this thread and others.

edit on 11/16/2015 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join