It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chocolate Covered Bacon Cheesecake

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Add some peanut butter!

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: blend57
Well, I have to say that your title snagged my attention immediately and I had to check to make sure I wasn't hallucinating because it has three of my favorite things in it: chocolate, bacon, and cheesecake! Oh, joy! Joy of the most profound kind. I'm going to pester my friend with this until she makes it lol. Whoever thought of this is a genius.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: blend57
Chocolate Covered Bacon Cheesecake
Cooking Level = Beginner

Ingredients:

1 Package Bacon - just plain, not hardwood smoked or flavored. ( Two if you have family members around who will eat the bacon when you are not looking and then you come back and all your bacon is gone so you have to start over)
1 box No Bake Plain Cheesecake
1 small package of Nestle Morsels (Milk Chocolate)

Bacon gets done first..Microwave it on top of a turned over, paper towel covered bowl, 5-6 pieces at a time, with a plate underneath. Make sure you don't make it too crispy, as you are going to need to be able to coat it with the chocolate.

Once you have hidden the bacon away from the evil bacon stealers, you can make the cheesecake while it is cooling. (follow the directions on the box) Set it aside for a bit..

Once the bacon has cooled, you melt 1/3 package of the Nestle Morsels in the microwave, Run the strips of bacon through the chocolate, making sure each side is thoroughly coated. (which I did by doing random taste tests a few times through the process) Let them dry in a safe place away from the evil bacon stealers again..

Once the chocolate covered bacon is ready, you cut it up in bite size pieces and mix it in with the cheesecake, saving a few strips for the top.

Served:

Lay one piece of chocolate covered bacon on top of the cheesecake, and drizzle Ghiradelli chocolate over top it.

I just made this for my family, I dunno if others have tried this before..but it is yummy..and is already being requested for Thanksgiving and x-mas... Most important thing to remember is to guard the bacon...that's about the only mistake you can really make..

Thanks,
blend57

Are cooks that dire to make vomit a dish now. I mean, come on.

I took culinary arts in college and the crap they make today for the weird. My cat could sh$& on a plate, topped with kale, sprinkled in crasians. A slice of ghost pepper, with cilantro, served on a diaper called the monster under you plate in 5 🌟 restuarant and charge 24.99$.

Food is as only as good as the person wants it to be.

Give me a pop-tart..... "Runs to the mountains." Hehehe

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 06:25 PM
link   
three of my favorite food groups!!!
how can you lose

Thanks for the great recipe idea!!!

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: blend57

Once you have hidden the bacon away from the evil bacon stealers, you can make the cheesecake while it is cooling.

Run the strips of bacon through the chocolate, making sure each side is thoroughly coated. (which I did by doing random taste tests a few times through the process)

If it makes you feel any better, my house is full of evil bacon stealers, too.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join