It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Personal OBE and Lucid Dream Study (1/2)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: booyakasha

That sounds epic! Hopefully you'll be able to do it again.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Hey, I have a question.

I had my first OBE about 4 years ago. I didn't do anything special to trigger it in my opinion, I just woke up at dawn one morning with this vibration going through me, I relaxed and lay still and after a while I had a sense of lifting up maybe about 4 or 5 feet. I was just there for a while but my eyes were closed, I was just aware of my orientation in the room. I'm not sure how long I was up there for, but the next thing I had this feeling that something was touching my heels, then my back, and I realised I was feeling the bed as I was lowering back onto it. It has happened a few times since then, but I've never seen a "silver cord" or anything like that. It's not something you would believe until it actually happens to you.

My question is, what do you think is the purpose of an OBE ?

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 02:08 AM
link   
a reply to: 13star

It sounds crazy but i think the purpose is practice for physical reality. This is a denser level of reality so consciousness has a harder time manipulating it through thought. However i think the physical realm is based on the same thing as the OBE/astral/heaven realm.

Also wanted to say the better you learn to lucid dream, the more confidence you will have when astral projecting which leads to less fear much easier time leaving the body.

A lucid dream is also the same exact feeling once out of the body so it will be more comfortable for you when it does happen.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: veracity
"Notice, recently how 'Alternate Media' is now under attack because the elite are sh1tting themselves."

please explain

France has already started attacking Alternate Media websites.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 27-11-2015 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join