It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

5 years go today...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 10:57 PM
a reply to: kosmicjack

Around when I first joined I posted something very rude and immature that was directed towards Akragon, in the form of a reply to another member, I believe, and I would have forgotten all about it but that same thread has been linked in other threads over the years and every time I see it and come across my old post, it makes me cringe because of how much of a jerk I was.

I don't remember what the thread was, only that it was about religion.

I have grown and learned a lot because of this place, so that's good.

I'm just glad I found a good opportunity to apologize. I wasn't sure how to since Akragon probably doesn't even remember it, but it is something that has bothered me for quite some time, and I have come to enjoy and appreciate his/her posts quite a bit over the years. So I'm very glad to get that off my chest.

Thank you Akragon for making this thread and for being a nice and cool person.

edit on 11/16/2015 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 11:05 PM
a reply to: 3n19m470

Always forgiven my friend...

We all make stupid posts now and again, but no need to regret... each day should be nothing more then a learning experience...

I've been though highs and lows in the past 5 years... at times im quite... other times I can be down right obnoxious, and lash out... but we take the good with the bad and keep on keepin on

Thanks very much for your reply

And btw... im a guy

<< 1   >>