It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream Animal That You Love

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 02:50 AM
link   
I have more than once encountered an animal in my dreams that I connected with in a very deep and loving way.

It is a shape shifting critter. The character I spent time with in my last good sleep was named "Aram aram."

It was a mix of feline and homonid with changing colors.
When I wake up, I try to go back in to dream state to spend more time with this critter.

The sense of love and affection this dream critter puts off is incredible. I want to stay with it.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 02:56 AM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

The only animal that enters my dreams is the dog licking my face telling me its outside time . Back on topic , i think , in my dreams i run really slow , fight really bad and can never ever get the gun to fire . Oh and the brunette .... never mind .

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Brilliant and candid post. For me it was mermaids; recurring dreams of mermaids as an adolescent.

ETA: I didn't mean to infer that it was or has been mermaids in the plural sense; it was always the same mermaid.

edit on 12-11-2015 by Bybyots because: . : .

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 03:53 AM
link   

I'll tell you what my dream animal is, but the rest is private.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 09:01 AM
link   

My dream/spirit animal that I see the most during my sleep ever since I was a small child is a beautiful majestic, and strong black panther with piercing eyes that are green like jade.

Whenever the panther, which I have never named or called by any specific name appears, I always feel protected, safe, and even stronger than I was alone. I feel free and happy.

From what I can determine it's a male panther. I'm not determining that because of anatomy but more so it's just a feeling I get in my dreams. He is my protector animal, who saves me from nightmares, and leads me to the knowledge and strength I need most from myself at that time.

-Alee

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 03:27 PM
link   

When I dreamed I dreamt of dragons.

Now that I'm dreaming awake, i see crows.

I very rarely dream anymore, it stopped shortly after I could control them.

Cheers!

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 03:29 PM
link   

an animal that shows up in my dreams with frequency is a small white puppy/dog.

always so cute
edit on 12-11-2015 by subfab because: ..

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Always a dog with black, brown, and white coat in my dreams since childhood.

Eventually, we had a real pet dog that looked exactly like her. During this time, I did not see her in my dream.

When she died, seven years later, I began dreaming about her again.

It was like she came out of my head, became a real dog for a brief time and then came back to my head.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 10:12 PM
link   
My doggies often nap with me on the sofa, and/or sleep in the bed (currently our two 5 1/2 month old puppies do). I joke about how they put their sleeping trance on me... I think my subconcsious stays on alert to make sure I wake up when they stir, and take them outside. They are frequently in my dreams, and most often, I am defending them from other dogs, wolves, big cats, etc. I think I must be very protective of them.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 01:00 AM
link   
mmmm, owls all the time. i remember one helped me fight off an eagle

One of the most vivid ones was a flamingo. It was bigger than me. I was on a beach in the ocean and it came out from behind a bush. I was scuurd. It was teaching me about the elegance of feminine energy and structure. In the same dream i was handed a rock with symbols etched into it. This dream affected me profoundly

Another crazy one, maybe even two, included a silverish dragon surfing through the sky. It was a night setting and at least one of the times i was with my mother. She had a better grasp of what was going on

Most of my dreams I'm just making music. A couple days ago i kept waking up while making a music video. Every time i woke up i noticed i was doing it lol, one of the times i clearly remember trying to sync a scene switch with the sound. Dreams are a great tool

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Lions!

edit on 16-11-2015 by rukia because: picture ©Atif Saeed

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 02:09 AM
link   
A lion.
I had this dream about this magnificent lion almost my height coming straight to me in his feline, calm pace. I was so afraid that I tried to enter a door behind me and shout it but he got to me before that. He just put his enormous paw on my hand very gently and I felt that everything will be just fine from then on. I felt he was there to help me and protect me so I won't have to be afraid ever again. I knew he will take care of everything. Then I woke up.
It was a wonderful dream.
I'm still waiting for the lion to maybe come back and make me feel again safe and protected. Nobody ever made me feel so great, in dreams or in real life.

ETA: I'm a Leo so maybe it's somehow connected.
edit on 16-11-2015 by WhiteHat because: (no reason given)

top topics

join