It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Speaking with dirty laundry.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: rukia

That is uber frightening. I would not have handled that as well, especially as a child.

Something caught my attention though, about your skin lesion.

I think you what you have on your arm may be 'lichen simplex chronicus'

I am behind a security wall at work; so, I cannot insert a link. I can only cut and paste. Sorry.

But does this describe the mark you gave yourself?

www.nlm.nih.gov...

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Sometimes, stories are just lies.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Fowlerstoad

No. That's not what it is. That looks painful lol
If the thing hadn't told me to do it, I would honestly just call what I do something akin to OCD. However, I am unsure as to what purpose it serves besides helping me to center myself. It isn't infected and it doesn't hurt or feel irritated or anything. It's actually very smooth, like ridiculously smooth (and this may be why it's kinda addicting to touch it lol) and while sensation in the small area is dulled (because it's like a callus or something?) I still can feel things, so I know that nerves aren't damaged or anything. It is pliable and somewhat soft, but not squishy. Slightly more firm than the normal skin all around it. If I move my wrist, it moves with the skin. So I know it must be something of a surface wound. If I press my finger onto it, I get the same response of lack of blood flow that I get to normal skin, but it's more pronounced due to the crimson color. Hair grows through it (ie. pores are intact) --but I basically have very little arm hair to speak of/it pretty much looks transparent.

While I definitely have anxiety--and while this does help to decrease it, I don't know why but my skin has never become itchy or brown. The mark is always distinctly red. A dark, burgundy red. Sometimes it gets lighter. Othertimes darker. It depends on how much I itch it. I assume the color is the blood beneath it. The thickness of it is fairly uniform throughout, and it is in almost a perfect circular shape that has a surface area of less than a centimeter, squared.

a reply to: Moana

And sometimes opinions are just baseless.

However, that doesn't mean that you aren't entitled to yours. Have a nice day.
edit on 9-8-2016 by rukia because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Hmm seems like just a typical low level scout demon who decided to try and steal you away. Devious little suckers! I'm glad you were able to conquer it though. You were a very smart and brave 2 year old good job

I've had demon, and spirit encounters. And have experienced them with other people, but I have only seen them in energy form. And I don't know why, but they always flee to the bathroom lol.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Bankaikiller

Why do you think it took the time to educate me, though? Since it probably knew the whole time I'd say, 'no'?

Maybe to tempt me to sin more?

I don't know. What's really freaky is actually very recently I learned that the thing it taught me about focusing all of the energy to one point in the room and swirling it all together to form a door/portal--is actually scientifically-based and very legitimate. It's similar to how black holes work, which really blows my mind. I mean, it's all theoretical, but I've seen it work, so take that for whatever you will.

But yeah. This thread has really helped me to come to terms with what happened, and slowly but surely I have accepted it. Even with all of the unanswered questions that I still have.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join