It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Speaking with dirty laundry.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: rukia

An image of the birthmark on my right arm. Eerily similar to your self inflicted mark...

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Reddaysun

Yes! And wow!!! I remember the name, Newtown! Well howdy, then, neighbor

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Gh0stwalker

Yeah, I don't know if there's anything significant about the mark besides the dirty laundry telling me to do it because then something cool would happen or whatever. It might just like the idea of me marring my otherwise unblemished skin
haha xD

You're right, though! Is that just a mole?

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Nope. Birthmark, had it since birth.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 10:22 AM
link   
You are the next reincarnation of Rukia's soul. Obviously.

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

Actually an interesting idea, but it places more importance on birthmarks than I can be bothered dealing with.
edit on 18/11/2015 by Eilasvaleleyn because: Reasons

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Gh0stwalker

that's what moles are, silly

you should actually have that looked at--that thing could become skin cancer. I have tons of moles/birthmarks--but they're all tiny like the one i had in the picture. It was hard to take a picture of my mark since it's at a weird point on my wrist. It looks more elongated in the close-up picture than it is because of the perspective of the camera. yeah, I had no mark like this at birth.
edit on 18-11-2015 by rukia because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Eilasvaleleyn

Obviously, indeed

hahaha you're great!

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Sounds like your subconscious, and imagination have gone out control a few times, is all.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Specimen

No, that's not what happened. I love my imagination. I have a fantastic one. This was not my imagination. I know how my imagination works--I'm an only child and have had plenty of time to entertain myself with it. My imagination is not capable of producing what I experienced. It happened over the course of several months--if not more. As a small child, I knew nothing of monsters and stuff like that. I never saw anything that would have made me imagine what I saw. My parents were very protective of me and made sure that I was always happy. If you want to believe that it was because it makes you feel better, then go right ahead. But you're wrong. Sorry. I know it's a messed up story. I understand that it's really weird and it sounds totally like it could never happen--but it did. I don't know what else to tell you.

How could it be imagination if everything the demon predicted ended up coming true?
Like I said, had that not happened, I wouldn't be here right now putting myself out there and telling my story. I may be many things, but I am not a liar and I am not so deluded that I cannot discern reality from imagination. Why in the world would I post this if it had even a small chance of being my imagination? I would not. I am the type of person who avoids being embarrassed at all costs. This story--along with the mark I have on my arm--are extremely embarrassing to me. I can hardly believe it happened, myself--even though I was there--so I understand why you and others must be having a hard time believing me. I don't fault you for not believing me. But I'm really telling you the truth. This stuff is real. And I'm not the only one who has been through it. I can guarantee that. So, maybe one day in the future when you hear someone else talking about something like this, you'll remember what I said and then you'll see that I was right. But it's not so much about being right as it is about alerting ATS and the general public about what happened. I think that it is important to get this information out there because it could very well help parents out there who might have something weird going on with their child. I don't know. I just know that I made the right choice in posting this.

If I wanted to post one of my made-up stories, I have hundreds. But I don't share my writing on public forums. So rest assured, this story is real.
I wish that we could have a conversation face-to-face--instead of just on here like this. Because if you could see me telling this story, you would believe me. That's a fact.
edit on 21-11-2015 by rukia because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Lol, I mean't no disrespect by saying your sick or mentally handicapped, it just these apparitions really defy the imagination. I've had one my self, although I'd like to avoid going into details about it.

I just got my own ideas about these sort of things, that all. Hell, I'd feel better if you were 110 percent right about what you saw, means religion class wasn't a total waste of time.
edit on 21-11-2015 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 02:26 PM
link   

I edited my post a bit--but I guess I took too long that you'd replied before I posted it. So yeah, read that up there. But I totally understand and I don't fault you at all.

It's a lot to swallow, that's for sure.

And yeah--it's not a waste of time. Jesus loves you and everything is okay because through Jesus we are saved. That's the important part ^_^

edit on 21-11-2015 by rukia because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   

If you ever want to share, I'd be interested in hearing what happened to you. I wish that I could forget about what happened to me, and I didn't want to share what happened at first because sharing it would be really admitting that it happened. But once I did, I felt so much better. Like, I've told my parents, a couple close members of my family, and a couple of my closest friends--but nothing like this. Telling the truth really does set you free.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Lol. Honesty always good for the soul...But cleaning out the closet won't make me feel any better.

Lets put it this way, a giant, dark cloud hand came from behind one big cloud on the left of my view, forming into a fist as it moving into the cloud on the right, could really put the fear of God into ones heart. Weird thing is though I felt drawn to it before it even happened, almost like it rumbled. And from what I recall, only one other kid saw it, where as he too young to might have remember, but I was the oldest at the time when we were playing street hockey.

Sometimes i think it was a dream, but it still haunt my own thoughts just thinking about. I also look around the circumstance of my life back, seeing some relation. But to no avail coming close to an explanation.

Also, it was the first paranormal incident I've had, way before seeing other strange things that are seem too common.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Wow, now that would scare the bejeezus out of me. That sounds like it must have been really frightening and confusing. Have you seen other things like it or are your subsequent experiences totally different? Thank you for sharing

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 09:05 PM
link   

On that level of strangeness, no. Sometimes I think it never happened, due to me trying to remember what I did after sighting it. I do recall thinking about it a year or too later, which kind of me made paranoid of looking up at the sky.

Btw, i should of asked this earlier, would you happen to recall a strange ominous feeling or vibe of such, something like a physic storm of sorts during your conversation with the dirty laundry?

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
Never had anything like a demonic-oven-mitt type creature visit me. I was, however, terrified of greys (this was in the 80's and I was about 5-6). I don't remember being abducted -- but I would get so worried they would come that I slept many nights on the floor beside my parents bed in a sleeping bag they kept for me there.

Ok, that made me laugh! Demonic/oven/mitt type creature....

Talking about aliens, around the same time I saw a flying thing with one green light and one red light out of the kitchen window (after I somehow needed to look out of that window) I started having * the dreams *. Wrote about this here earlier. Anyways I would be looking out of a window at night to see the sky. Then when I looked again, there were all sorts of flying objects that were in the process of becoming one. And I knew in every dream: they are here to annex us.

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 10:56 PM
link   

YES. Yes. That vibe was that fear I spoke of. I hate that feeling so much. You described it well.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 06:13 PM
link   

I wouldn't describe it as labeling as the emotion called fear, even though the feeling it self is again, as Ominous as it can get, and can kind of linger in one own memory of experience. And you having this apparition at a younger age is kind of why I'm asking the question.

Since I recall feeling it before, but only when I was dreaming as young back as I can remember, once or twice. When I think about it, I recall seeing people in my dreams, where it would feel like the dream was going were slow mo, which was where I felt the feeling at its height but then just felt chaotic, like it went fast forward and jumbled.

I felt it again a few time hear and there over the years, and one time got quite surprised how the feeling changed drastically after. Also, I don't recall feeling at all during the time of my apparition.

edit on 23-11-2015 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Wow, that's pretty incredible. That would certainly be disorienting. I have had dreams kind of like that--but it never just randomly fast forwards or anything like that. Do you know if you fast forward because maybe you already did that part of the dream before? Like sometimes my dreams are like I'm stuck in this loop or something (but it alters slightly each time) and after I finally realize it I suddenly am able to like zoom forward in the dream. I also can go back and complete dreams--sometimes months or years later (but this is rare. I can only think of once when it was years later). It's like I get a sense of deja vu in my dreams and then realize that I did it before and remember how the dream ends--and then once I'm at that point I end up getting to go on and really finish the story. Maybe I just play too many Zelda games, though lol That might explain those dreams of mine, maybe.

Anyway, regarding my childhood experience and emotions, it wasn't so much fear for me as it was dread--but that's basically the same thing, I guess. Exhilaration, too. Like I knew it was wrong, but I couldn't help but be interested anyway. It was all very strange.

I feel like the following songs can explain better it better than I can.

My analysis of the songs:

So, I did Bloom's Taxonomy on the first video--and I'm reasonably certain that it's written from the perspective of a demon. The second song appears to concern the supernatural, but might be about something else entirely. Regardless, the second video is similar to how I felt about the whole situation.
edit on 9-1-2016 by rukia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   

I wouldn't know really, I've had a few Deja Vu's before, and I don't think it is from what I recall, I just remember certain details, but it could be possible that the dream was a form of it, not gonna throw the option out on that. I recall probably experiencing sleep paralysis, and talking to myself while it happened, but this was separate, since it was many years later, not much detail on that incident.

I've never had much control in or of my dreams especially the very dramatic ones, I might be aware of it at times, but not the point of full control, I'd be totally absorbed in it. I've even been stabbed in a dream or two, but then it carried on like nothing happened. Also, I never really dream the same dream.

The talking oven mitt sounds like a DMX song I know of...Difference is he might be talking to himself.

edit on 12-1-2016 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join