It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Speaking with dirty laundry.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Hi again, ATS. I've referenced this experience in several posts, and figured that it was a good a time as any to finally post about it. This is the final paranormal thing that I have to report here, but it was my very first paranormal experience and it happened when I was about two years old.

I was a very interesting baby. I remember being born, I could speak in complete sentences by nine months old, I never crawled--just got up and walked one day, and I chatted with a demon.

--Yes, you read that correctly. I chatted with a demon.

I was about two years old (perhaps slightly less) at the time (early 1990's), living in Holland, Pennsylvania. Our house had been built in the 70's and my parents had moved there in the late 80's. The father of the family who had owned the house went nutty, apparently, and tried to kill his family, but had been stopped by the police when they offered him a Big Mac. Crazy stuff. Anyway, my aunt (mother's older sister) and my grandmother (their mother) lived with me and my parents at that time. And everyone had their own room. My crib at the time was set up against the window (which was on my left) that I had in my room I had a small night light on the wall to my right.

Every night, before going to bed, I would see energy around my room and it would make beautiful and complex pictures for me--things like castles and beautiful scenery. But absolutely nothing like what happened next. One night, right after my parents left my room, I noticed that the light from outside my window changed. I began to hear a low growling coming from beneath my bed. Suddenly, this weird shadow-picture of a carousel appears on my wall, along with strange calliope music. The growling continued and was punctuated with a strange gravelly laugh. At that point, I assumed that I was tired because I didn't know what else to think, and I fell asleep. That night, I had a dream of being in this place with things like chess pieces that were small--but when you went to try to pick them up they weighed a ton--and things like giant tin soldiers that looked very heavy but were as light as a feather. I recall there being a voice in that dream--the same one that I'd heard laughing, and it explained how this whole weight thing worked.

The next time this happened was probably the night after that. I could not remember what had happened the night before until after my parents had left the room and the light changed again (the light was a weird eerie saturated powdery blue). I heard the growling again, and the calliope music--but this time I decided to look toward the source of the noise--which was to my left, underneath the window, at the side of my bed. There was a space between my crib and the wall, and in this space I saw two large and round fire-red eyes. The growling continued, and I was frozen with fear at first. But then I said, "Are you one of my toys?" The growling paused but then continued. "Are you one of my toys?" I asked again, "Because I don't have a toy that makes that sound."

With that, something jumped out from the space between my bed and the wall and hopped onto the edge of my crib. It was approximately a foot tall, shaped like an oven mitt--a dirty and hairy oven mitt. It had two lopsided "ears", those huge round red eyes that were alight, and this large and obnoxious razor-toothed grin. It had no lips, no head, no torso, no arms, no legs--it was a single form and it looked almost like weird fabric.

"You're not one of my stuffed animals," I said decisively. "What are you?"

It was silently staring and grinning at me. Then it said, "I'm laundry--dirty laundry."

"I don't know about that," I said, unconvinced. "Are you saying my Mom left a sock under my bed and that's you?"

"Something like that."

"Why were you under my bed?"

"I'd like to be friends," It said. It's voice was high pitched and grating at the same time. I can still hear it. It's voice always made my skin crawl.

"Friends? What's that?"

"You don't know? You mean you don't have any friends?" It said, almost mockingly.

"I'm only two."

"Well, then, I'll be your very first friend," It said, smile widening. "A friend is someone who you like and who you are nice to and who helps you."

"That sounds okay--sure, I'll be your friend."

Oh, what a stupid child I was. For the next however long--it must have been at least a month--this thing visited me every single night. It would teach me things--about time and about energy (things that I only remember parts of, or nothing at all of). And after every single visit, I would forget about it until the next night happened. This sense of forgetting something bothered me during my waking hours, and I could never figure out what I was forgetting until the nighttime--and before I fell asleep after this thing left, I always promised myself that I'd remember it in the morning. But I didn't. Once, before it left, I remember asking it why I could never remember--and it didn't answer but it made its eyes turn into shiny paper windmills that made fluttering noises. I don't know the significance of that, but I didn't end up remembering the morning after that, anyway.

On a couple occasions it brought another “friend” with it. This thing looked like a weird pillowcase square thing that had strange and obviously fake eyes on it and a strange and obviously fake mouth—basically, it looked like whatever was underneath it had put on this weird obvious costume that was trying to look pleasant but only succeeded in looking disturbing. This thing never spoke.

Then, one night, I remember asking why it never touched me. It told me that it wasn't allowed. I asked if I could touch it--and it said yes. It felt like weird, scratchy felt that had needles sewn into it. It made me feel intensely dirty and unclean when I touched it. That night, it took me on an adventure of sorts. I believe it told me that if you gather all the energy in the room to one point, a doorway will open. It demonstrated this and we stepped through. All of a sudden, we were in this weird bedroom that I've never seen before nor since. It had wine red carpeting, a T.V. in the back center alcove of the room (we appeared right beside this T.V.) a large king-sized bed with two wall sconces on either side along with two small wooden side tables. To the left of the alcove with the T.V. was a bathroom. The ceiling was vaulted. There were two windows on either side of the bed, as well. There was a woman in the bed, and a man coming out of the bathroom. They were blonde. They were nobody who I knew and nobody who I've met. They were talking to one another, apparently unaware of our presence. Until I said hello. The demon beside me growled, and the two people went wide-eyed and looked afraid. The woman began to scream loudly and the man started shouting. I turned to the demon and said that I wanted to go home, that I didn't like what was happening. So it took me back. It seemed a bit disappointed in me for some reason.

Here, it started to tell me about my future. It told me (correctly) that I would have an eating disorder. That I would throw up voluntarily (I was subsequently extremely afraid of throwing up as a child) and that I would starve myself. It showed me a picture of my cat being dead (a cat that I wouldn't get until I was seven--she just died this August and in the same pose that I was shown then) among other things that I don't remember or that I half-remember.
edit on 11-11-2015 by rukia because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 10:35 PM
link   
What I do remember was being scared. I was always scared when this thing came around—terrified. But even at that young age I was able to sense terror and self-preservation kicked in—thus, I simply played along. Although, in retrospect, I’m sure it knew that I was faking it and always looking for a way out. It told me that it could make it so that none of that would happen—that I could do and have whatever I wanted—and for all of that, I merely had to put my signature on this weird ratty piece of paper that it conjured up. Immediately, I sensed an even greater danger and I said that I would have to think about it. It assured me that there was no rush, and left it at that.

The next morning, my mother taught me how to pray the Our Father and how to claim the blood of Jesus Christ. And that's when it all came flooding back to me--the memories—so that night, when my parents left my room and when the light changed and my “friend” appeared, I knew immediately what I had to ask.

“Do you love God?” I said to it.

It didn’t answer. It made an uncomfortable noise in its throat and grinned nervously.

I repeated the question.

“No,” it said, finally and looked up at me expectantly.

“Are you bad? …Are you a demon?” I asked, already knowing the answer.

“Yes,” It said, as-a-matter-of-factly, and grinned the widest that I’d ever seen it grin.

“…Then…we can’t be friends.”

It paused and the air around it felt like it was readying itself to pounce. “Are you sure about that?”

“Yes. I love God. Can I still love God and be your friend?”

“No.”

Without preamble, it hopped off of my bed and began to grow in size until it was hunched over beneath the ceiling of my room. I had gotten off of my bed to run for the door, but I wasn’t able to get out. It’s mouth was open and gaping and it said that it was going to kill me.

I was frozen. I didn’t know what to do. And then I remembered what I’d learned that morning and I asked Jesus to protect me.

Then, another being appeared—it was glorious-looking and it had a sword. It was glowing like brilliance and it made me feel safe. I don’t know what it said, but it plunged the sword into the monster and the monster disappeared.

I do remember what it said after that. It told me that God loved me and that I was safe now. It told me not to worry and to go to sleep. I did so, and the last thing I remember seeing was it standing by my bed like a soldier, guarding me. I remember feeling incredibly safe and at peace.

One last thing, the demon had told me once to make a mark on myself by nicely rubbing one section of skin. Being little and a moron, I did it. And I still have this mark today—and I still ‘itch’ it as a calming behavior. It is able to go away if I use scar patches (or mostly go away, I never let it fully disappear but I think it would have)—it looks like a red upraised circle on my left outer upper wrist. It is almost a perfect circle. It is small—about a centimeter or so diameter. The skin on it, if you look closely, what looks like little scales normally (meaning the texture of normal skin) has this kind of swirly look to it instead. It’s difficult to explain, and I’ve never seen anyone else who has something like this and I know it’s weird. It has a decreased sense of touch and does not bleed. It doesn’t hurt at all, and the skin around it is healthy. Hair grows through it normally, and the texture of it is smooth.

Anyway, I don’t remember all of what happened back then, but I know I’ll remember when the time is right. I don’t care if you disbelieve my story or if you think that I’m nuts—because I’m telling the truth. I told my parents about all of this back then after everything was over with and they remember me telling them. I didn’t have anything weird happen to me again until my whole Beast of Bray Road encounter. While I love to daydream, I am not prone to fancies and I am quite unfortunately totally rooted in reality. I think that I ended up getting a lot of my dark humor from my encounters with this thing…and who knows what else. But anyway, that concludes my childhood story. I bet that this kind of thing happens to children more often than people realize, nowadays—and I think that my response of not wanting to be friends was an oddity. Meaning, how many children say yes?

Going off of that, I bet you guys already know but, all of the great geniuses: Einstein, Tesla, that one mathematician, Socrates, Da Vinci—they all talk about having a weird ‘friend’ who would give them their ideas. Ancient Aliens once had an episode about it and, of course, they said it was ALIENS. But I don’t think that that’s the whole story. I know all of you don’t believe in God, and I’m going to leave it at that because I don’t care to argue over it—but I think you catch my drift.

I hope you enjoyed my story. And I hope that I helped anyone out there who might be dealing with (or who have dealt with) something of a similar nature.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Mr. Mercury.
The midgets in teddy bear costumes.
The giant mantis.
I could read by the time I was four. I have crazy chimpanzee strength.
I am not "normal."

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Wow. That was an amazing story!

When I was about 7 I had four glowing white beings about four feet tall watch over me when I was falling asleep sometimes, and I thought my story was unusual! Thank you for sharing yours, that was quite a telling of remembrances! I'm glad you got your angel and are ok now...no matter how many friends we have in childhood, we still have a long journey ahead in this world.

Glad you're ok.

Thank you again for sharing with us.

*hugs*

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: rukia

There are demonic beings but no king of all evil according to the Angel Thoa and the Angelic race The Thiaooubans. So I believe your story. The being with the sword saved you because She is You. Its complicated how souls and Oversouls work all the way up to the 9th level.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Phonetic pronunciation..."Reg ay benay, Shuah machu benay."

That is a universal " Hey dude, we are cool."

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 01:44 AM
link   
I've met the mantis guy once, I came away unscathed. He seemed more surprised than anything by my presence. I got the impression he knew what a human was, but it wasn't very usual to come into contact with one. It would be like me walking out my front door and finding a koala bear sitting on my porch. "Woah, what is this little guy doing here?" It didn't say anything, I got the distinct impression it was vastly more intelligent. It made some type of "scanning" motions side to side very fast with the pincer-like arms, then turned and faded away. *shrug*

I used to have OBE's all the time as a child. I'd wake up floating over my bed faced down, at the bed with my head where my feet would normally be. I'd then start to spin like a helicopter blade faster and faster until I "snapped" back in my body. When I would float there, I couldn't really move. I just remember always thinking, "Oh, I'm starting to spin ... it'll be over real soon".

At around the same age I can remember hearing distant voices as if a tv or radio was on someplace downstairs -- despite everyone being asleep and no tv or radio was on. If I didn't hear those voice, I could concentrate and make myself hear them too. It sounded kind of like a bunch of people all speaking at once, muffled and hushed (as if from another room). Not sure what that's all about -- I didn't have braces or anything to pick up radio waves.

Never had anything like a demonic-oven-mitt type creature visit me. I was, however, terrified of greys (this was in the 80's and I was about 5-6). I don't remember being abducted -- but I would get so worried they would come that I slept many nights on the floor beside my parents bed in a sleeping bag they kept for me there.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Thiaoouba Prophecy

I'm not too sure I follow you but thanks ^_^

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 01:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
I've met the mantis guy once, I came away unscathed. He seemed more surprised than anything by my presence. I got the impression he knew what a human was, but it wasn't very usual to come into contact with one. It would be like me walking out my front door and finding a koala bear sitting on my porch. "Woah, what is this little guy doing here?" It didn't say anything, I got the distinct impression it was vastly more intelligent. It made some type of "scanning" motions side to side very fast with the pincer-like arms, then turned and faded away. *shrug*

I used to have OBE's all the time as a child. I'd wake up floating over my bed faced down, at the bed with my head where my feet would normally be. I'd then start to spin like a helicopter blade faster and faster until I "snapped" back in my body. When I would float there, I couldn't really move. I just remember always thinking, "Oh, I'm starting to spin ... it'll be over real soon"

At around the same age I can remember hearing distant voices as if a tv or radio was on someplace downstairs -- despite everyone being asleep and no tv or radio was on. If I didn't hear those voice, I could concentrate and make myself hear them too. It sounded kind of like a bunch of people all speaking at once, muffled and hushed (as if from another room). Not sure what that's all about -- I didn't have braces or anything to pick up radio waves.

Never had anything like a demonic-oven-mitt type creature visit me. I was, however, terrified of greys (this was in the 80's and I was about 5-6). I don't remember being abducted -- but I would get so worried they would come that I slept many nights on the floor beside my parents bed in a sleeping bag they kept for me there.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 01:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23

I used to have OBE's all the time as a child. I'd wake up floating over my bed faced down, at the bed with my head where my feet would normally be. I'd then start to spin like a helicopter blade faster and faster until I "snapped" back in my body. When I would float there, I couldn't really move. I just remember always thinking, "Oh, I'm starting to spin ... it'll be over real soon"

He modulated without a lens! Freaked 'em out.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 01:54 AM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Wow, that sounds like it must have been quite difficult to deal with. That's really sweet about your parents, though! Did your experiences just stop as you got older, then?

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: rukia

The alien thing? Sort of...

What I did around that time was start checking every book about UFO's and aliens I could find at the school and public library. Operation Blue Book, Betty & Barney Hill...I was only 6 or so, but I was reading as much as I could. The more I read, the less afraid I became. The more knowledge I had, the more power I felt I had.

This was back in the late 80's mind you (87 or so) -- so the internet wasn't something people used to do research and read about subjects.

You know that little kid that knows everything about dinosaurs? I was like that about aliens and UFOs lol.

Kind of explains why I love Scfi and ended up here on ATS!

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 02:00 AM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

The mantis guy? He seemed like he just wanted to scan me and go along his un-merry way. He was literally zero-emotion. No bad vibes, no good vibes -- just ambivalent. Sort of how you'd stop and watch a beetle for a moment and move on.

I think a lot of these things are interdimensional ... there are literally an infinite number realities all happening at the same time. Maybe some of these "beings" or what have you either come through to our side, or somehow at young ages we're able to pierce through ours and see them.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 02:13 AM
link   

a reply to: skunkape23

The mantis guy? He seemed like he just wanted to scan me and go along his un-merry way. He was literally zero-emotion. No bad vibes, no good vibes -- just ambivalent. Sort of how you'd stop and watch a beetle for a moment and move on.

I think a lot of these things are interdimensional ... there are literally an infinite number realities all happening at the same time. Maybe some of these "beings" or what have you either come through to our side, or somehow at young ages we're able to pierce through ours and see them.
i distinctly remember it doing dance like gestures, like a Balinesian dancer. I have the impression that I was not supposed to remember this.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Fascinating read!
I kept thinking that it sounded like a Stephen King short story. Even the title reminds me of his humor.

Apparently I used to see invisible people and dead relatives when I was little, but that is all family tales - I don't remember any of it.

As an adult, me and my family had abduction type experiences for a while, and I struggled with trying to make sense of that. Since I wasn't into UFO or alien beliefs, and they didn't fit into the current knowledge we have of the material world and physics, I had to stretch my mind a lot to find some view of reality in which there is a place for the experiences.

I don't know if it was a collective hallucination, set off by severe culture shock in me (as in Paris, Jerusalem, or Stendhal syndromes), or there's the concept of dimensions existing we do not normally percieve, or the collective unconscious through which avatars and archetypes travel....
None of those cover the experiences perfectly, but at some point I give up trying to find a workable theory about the nature of reality.

Sometimes you just gotta shrug and get on with whatever is on your plate now!

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 08:23 AM
link   
My experience was two nights running, I was a little older. There were heads on the walls of my bedroom, the big white one in charge was above the headboard over my bed. They were discussing me, sometimes arguing.

On the second night they finished their meeting and I was asked to make a decision.

I asked to go to the bathroom first. I don't remember when I got back what the choice presented to me was or the decision I made.

I do remember all the other heads had gone and the big white one talked to me at length about something, which I also can't remember.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Didn't by chance have an infatuation with hamburger and offer to be a helper at dinner time. Something about one skillet is all you need for a complete meal?

I know jokes aren't what you are looking for sometimes they just happen... Crazy story none the less. Thank God my tormentor stayed in my dreams, at least I think it did. Almost every night for years after I was run over by a drunk driver in a pick up truck that I walked/ran away from, but the truck never ran again and the driver committed suicide less than a week after the event. I had terrible headaches daily at the time also, I was 10, both the front and back tires went over my body and I was home from the ER by sunrise and it happened at sunset. The guy was doing 60 on a wet road and was on the brake as he rolled over me as there were interrupted tiremarks left on the road. My favorite record Davy Crockett king of the wild frontier was destroyed which probably hurt me the most...

Any way my tormentor was always chasing me, from light to light as that was where I was safe because the light hurt it. It appeared as almost a big human shaped scribble with Red glowing eyes, a razor tooth smile like the Cheshire cat, and these metal sounding claws that were sharp and cold. He was able to grab my ankle once and I woke up screaming in pain.

He was fast and patient. I would often be standing in the glow of a street light, looking down a dark street with each light pole beaming down in safe little circles. Knowing that I had to go that way, knowing he was watching and waiting for me to make my break. I would just make the next light and it would stand there at the edge of the darkness grinning and smelling the air like dinner was on the way. He never said a word. He just wanted to eat me.

Now it is rare that I do dream, but when I do I pay attention because it usually means something. Once I traveled to Minnesota for work and my wife stayed home. I'm at the hotel and wake up because some dude named Michael was at a party in my house hitting on my wife. It's almost 3am in Texas but she picks right up and is awake, having her friend Melody over with some of her friends. The first thing I said was "Who is Michael, and why is he at my house? She was quiet, the said " how do you know that? Melody's friends brought a new friend with them named Michael, he is on the couch right now. I was pissed, because I knew, that ment her reactions to his advances were as I had dreamed, and she was out of line.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Your writing style is captivating. "Beast" and "Dan" were also great reading.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Man, weird high strangeness dancing along the edge of believable... excellent... but as someone who has had this stuff demonstrated as 'real' in some manner, I can only say it's possible.. .despite the fallibility of memory.

So cool story and kudos for putting it 'out there.'

Have you read M Martin's 'Hostage to the Devil?' Some of the cases seem very close to yours... though yours ended in a better way (though 'ended' is relative and as time seems not to bother THEM, who knows).

I have huge trouble thinking most people's religious beliefs have much reality to them at a meta level... but maybe at our level, the duality is a key factor, though at a 'higher' level of consciousness it's all just probabilities playing out as the universal consciousness tries it all.

And that's likely why my own demons have left me alone... I overthought it and they got bored. Note for evil fighters everywhere... evil is defeated by nerding out, heh.

But actually seeing spirit critters on a regular basis? No thanks...

And as an alternative to dogma (which admittedly might be accurate, who knows, really?) perhaps these encounters are symbiotic... meaning that although the critters have some 'realness' to them, they are dependent on the other interacting with them to imbue more 'realness' here... or something like that.

God's team vs Satan's team is so human and small seeming... I'd bet my pinky more is going on.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma

God's team vs Satan's team is so human and small seeming... I'd bet my pinky more is going on.

Indeed...

Have you stood in the cross roads?

new topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join