It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mizzou Demonstrators Segregate White Allies to Form ‘Black Only Healing Space’

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 05:28 PM
link   
What no Heinz 57 healing spaces?

Racist.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Gryphon66

Oh, so you have the proof of widespread and systemic racial discrimination throughout the entire MU system? Not just a handful of incidents at the student body level, some of which are no more than word of mouth allegations? And the ones that could be proven as factual with perpetrators that were caught saw those perpetrators disciplined, with expulsion in one case, arrest in the case of Park?

Please, I'm still waiting for it.

Otherwise, your post is merely denying that a few incidents are not widespread systemic discrimination. Please, which students had professors discriminate against them because of skin color? Which professors were denied something because of skin color? If the abuse is systemic and widespread, you should be able to find those grievances too.

Be ready for masterful dance that gives you absolutely none of the proof that you ask for....but does give you everything else including the kitchen sink. Oh, plus something about how nobody said that.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: lucifershiningone
a reply to: jellyrev

Another assumption. What makes you so sure that people would not exist if not for the influence of the Europeans?

I mean these people were doing fine before that, ever ask yourself why there is a need for vaccines now when they were doing OK before the colonization.

As for the supposed need for modern medicine and farming, how do you think these people survived thousands of years before those?

You are blind to the fact that before the influence, people were doing just great and they did not need to destroy natural resources, over hunt ..etc..to survive.

Oh, they'd exist. But they'd still be using moose dung and dog wizz for medicine, and living in mud huts.

Thanks, I think I'll take the evils of modern progress.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Oh no .. no way .. The Clinton's are from Africa? That would explain some stuff.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: DejaBlue
a reply to: Ksihkehe

Racist and feeble minded,

I thought this was a board for intellectuals!?!?

Anyway, all this has accomplished is the rehashing of a battle older than any theory itself. If you are not apart of the problem it is easy to see. But while deep down you are not intelligent enough to relize life is about content of character and not content of color you will be for ever sleep and stuck in this chaos. Maybe never to understand order. Sad but peace be with you.

Peace be with humanity smh.

wow, this was somebody's one and only post ? Spent all that time to sign up for this ?

ugh.

me so sad.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: flyandi

Oh no .. no way .. The Clinton's are from Africa? That would explain some stuff.

Bill Clinton: "I Loved Being Called The First Black President"

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
You guys should call the pc brigade, with all the outrage going on in here lol.

It's not about being politically correct, it's about those who bravely fought and suffered protesting against it that people like I find it a shame.

I'm against all racism just not white.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Everybody was fine expect for that whole polio thing.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 06:11 PM
link   
So I was just reading how some of these student football players are now protesting the white uniforms for the new season and that they relate to white-supremacy even though white seems to be a strategic color for the game itself. Also one complaint that football was first a white-only game and that this was wrong considering how many people with dark skin color are playing in national leagues nowadays. WTF? How does this relate from 50 years ago VS today?

Oh man, these people are really dumb. If we don't destroy this country with stupid decisions by our President than for sure the next generation will destroy it because they have no **ing clue.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 06:16 PM
link   
DEAN WORMER FOR UNIVERSITY PRESIDENT!

'Double Secret Probation'
www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: flyandi

If that's true, then yes, they're dumb.

White uniforms and dark uniforms are so the teams can easily tell each other apart.

You want to be able to tell at a glance which player you are dealing, and at the speed of the game, sometimes all you have is a split second glance, so light/dark is the best indicator. You may not have the time to fully register gold/red or some other similar color combo, but mostly white v. mostly color is an easy contrast to pick out.

And if they're fussed about football being a white game ... well there is a simply answer to that. Don't play anymore. Quit the team.

edit on 12-11-2015 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 07:34 PM
link   

man i love that movie, watch everytime i see it on. Dean Wormer tried ro shut us down.

edit on 12-11-2015 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: flyandi
a reply to: IslandOfMisfitToys

Ahh.. good topic. American Indian .. White Caucasian .. Hispanic .. African American .. why does it matter?

Btw .. I have a couple friends who are African Americans but they are "white" .. but they get it trouble if they call themselves African Americans.. why?

Exactly. I had a friend in college who was from South Africa. There was a meeting for "African Americans " on college campus so he went.

Can I just hint at how much he was "welcomed" in the group?

He stood up and said "# you I'm THE ONLY African American here".

I applaud him for his courage. But that was 25 years ago. Before the 'n-word's got so bold...........
edit on 12-11-2015 by IslandOfMisfitToys because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-11-2015 by IslandOfMisfitToys because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 10:58 PM
link   
If they want personal time and space, then they need to go to a private area; otherwise, they should move out of a PUBLIC area. a reply to: angeldoll

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: flyandi
Absolutely agree. There is more to this than meets the eye. Is George Soros funding these poor unfortunate
racially discriminated students? Students who are now segregating because they want to? Because "their" president said any one of them could "look" like his son or daughter? Including the thugs who are purposely murdering our police?
The elections do not appear to be looking like their color-perhaps they have had a large spoonful of unearned opportunities and are saying "we want more?" But who is really behind this? Will that story ever be told? Guess we conspirators can only watch and wait; "its" coming. Yeah. I'm scared. Of course my third cousin was President Jefferson Davis.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll These folks can have that space by themselves, segregated, all of it they want, as long as it's on private property, but i think these folks who need black healing space just play into the much maligned white supremacist philosophy of a "people of color need to stick with people of color" type of separation advocated by such groups.

I also read numerous quotes tonight by members of the group that "Jews & White People........have all this privilege". Jews huh? Yeah, jews have never been discriminated against, they've had so much privilege over the centuries, except for the anomaly in the during WW2. The lack of education and empathy of this movement fascinates me.

The idea in defeating racism is not to become what you purport to abhor, so I give these protesters, at least some of them, and their leadership, a grade of F in ignoring the past, and an A for starting down the long road of repeating it. The group is behaving as though punitive reparations are in order, and whites and jews are on the proverbial chopping block, it's a slippery slope from there.

Should be an interesting ride if this grows.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 05:07 AM
link   
I love this whole thing, I think it's great!!! I hope it continues, grows even. I can't wait for tens of thousands of college people to be out in the streets "protesting". Finally, it exposes modern college education and many students (not all) for what they really are, what they have become...ultra liberal bastions of group-think who are racist themselves. They wanted it, they used revisionist history to teach it...now they got it! Enjoy!!

The education system in general has been teaching revisionist history in schools for sooo long now it's finally coming home to roost. Enjoy every single minute of it, academicans! Revel in the realization you have created legions of loyal followers who believe in your mantra. A mantra, a goal...an entire belief system which can be summed up in the immortal words of Mark Knopfler of Dire Straights fame...

...Money for nothin' and your drinks for free.

Enjoy it, academia...it's what you always wanted...isn't it???

edit on 11/13/2015 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 06:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Iamthatbish
www.foxsports.com...

This was very informative. This tells me there certainly was a planned agenda here and honestly I don't see these teeny boppers intelligent enough to understand the repercussions of these actions more than just an immediate goal.

I don't think you have made it out of the cage yet, but at least you know there is one.

If they tell you to look left, you had better look right first.

I know it is hard to control the saliva when they ring the bell. It is just part of our conditioning.

I know why the caged bird squawks.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

Typical example of SOME black people. They don't want to integrate with white people because they are racist. But they want to be in the schools, etc. that white people built because they are nice and functional. But if the white people walk away and give the black people what they want to take from us...in five years it will be a corrupt slum. And then it is the fault of the white people for ALLOWING the black people to screw it up.

Sometimes and not everyone, but some black people have a problem with their own racism, their own stupidity and their own failings at keeping anything in nice condition. And it is our fault??? Screw that!!!

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: stevieray

Oh, they'd exist. But they'd still be using moose dung and dog wizz for medicine, and living in mud huts. 
Thanks, I think I'll take the evils of modern progress.

If you listen to the scuttlebutt around the boards, your evils of modern progress, will soon have you not only willing segregated, but in fear of a lot more than a bunch of ignorant college kids playing at something they know nothing about.

I don't know if the two are related but anytime I see or hear about people deliberately, and demanding, to be afforded the right to segregate themselves, I become concerned. Any time a people deliberately separates themselves from the main society , the schism that forms is never peaceful and rarely leads to compromise.

So it behooves us to look for what is really going on.

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join