It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mizzou Demonstrators Segregate White Allies to Form ‘Black Only Healing Space’

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Your assumption that life would be worse without the white man is idiotic at best..

The same goes for Native Americans, the destruction and colonization was not for the best and made our lives worse many times over. Life was great before the so-called intervention and sure it had it's bad but generally was great.

Look everywhere. The European influence on almost every indigenous people was and is a disaster. Now I do not hate white people but cannot stand the ignorant view point that our lives are so much with the European influence. I would say 70 to 80% percent of their ancestors are great people but they still need to weed out the idiots like other cultures do including minorities.

We all have to exist with one another we better learn to get along before it is too late. I agree that fighting racism with racism is idiotic but it may be the European influence kicking in.

What? without the white man most people in the developing countries would not exist due to modern farming and modern medicine to shrink infant mortality rates combined with vaccines. white man cannot help that developing countries add 80 million people a year therefore keeping their gdp per capita down.

European influence fails because trying to instill modern ideas(democratic republics, free markets) is hundreds of years ahead culturally for many developing groups

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 05:34 AM
link   
a reply to: jellyrev

Another assumption. What makes you so sure that people would not exist if not for the influence of the Europeans?

I mean these people were doing fine before that, ever ask yourself why there is a need for vaccines now when they were doing OK before the colonization.

As for the supposed need for modern medicine and farming, how do you think these people survived thousands of years before those?

You are blind to the fact that before the influence, people were doing just great and they did not need to destroy natural resources, over hunt ..etc..to survive.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 05:59 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

No doubt feeling like Dr. Frankenstein did after hearing his creature escaped and murdered a little girl.
OOps! "That wasn't supposed to happen!"

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Good they have an idiot zoned area for themselves away from their idiot caucasion "Allies".

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 06:21 AM
link   
I bet there is a bunch of concerned white kids going WHAT THE????

HAHAHA!!! racism at it's finest

+10 more 
posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 06:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: Ksihkehe

These black students don't have the legal authority to 'segregate' and they aren't asking for that authority. They are simply asking the white people that want to help to respect a space they are trying to use to address a racial issue they feel they are faced with.

So, you fix racial issues by being racist and treating white people as if there is something inherently wrong with them because of their skin color? Your way of thinking proves you see white people as someone separate from the rest of humanity and that you assume white people's presence is somehow inherently threatening to non-whites.

White people who want to help ought to have no problem understanding this. White people who want to only criticize shouldn't be offended they asked for space, you weren't ever going to stand with them in the first place.

White people who want to help should stand up to this obvious double standard, unless they want to end up second class citizens.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 06:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
Don't do this. If they feel they need private space and personal time, it's nobody's business but their own.
Let them have it in peace.

Agreed. But if it was the other way around where there was a cause where white students only said they needed their "space" that excluded their black allies, you can be sure the reverands Sharprton and Jackson would be their with their bull-horns crying racism. Luckily, they're fortunate they have white allies. Could you imagine how much this situation would be exacerbated if there were no whites recognizing their plight?

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Don't do this. If they feel they need private space and personal time, it's nobody's business but their own.

OK, fine. We all need that, but to mandate it and further mandate it as race-specific?

No one mandates white-only space personal time.

+10 more 
posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

Nope, those students have to pack their bags and go home. Haven't you heard the calls to local media and some to national talk radio?

White students are getting threats of violence because of their white privilege, so they're going home.

I know if that happened with my kid, he'd be out of university for the semester, enrolling in another school, and I'd be demanding MU refund us.

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman

People that want to end racism would say " everyone come, let's heal together."

^^^THIS^^^

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 07:16 AM
link   
who do they think they are the Congressional Black Caucus. pretty soon there will be all kinds of black only clubs and organizations if this is allowed to continue. but let some white folks try this and it's all of a sudden a racist thing.

if there was Congressional White Caucus, or a “white only healing space”, there would be a massive black power rally where they would jump up and down and shout it's unfair and they are being discriminated against.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

You do realize everyone of them is there on a full scholarship and I would bet everyone of them come from a middle to up class black family. You would not find any one pulled out of a ghetto. Those in Ghettos are lucky to even finish HS, will most likely die by 25 years old killed by another black person. They use the N word a 1000 times a day and will never see a job. Blacks that go to these types of collages understand very little of what it is to be black in 100s of other place.

Did you see that one white teacher protesting right along with them, trying to find muscle to get rid of a school news staff member? One of her subjects she teaches from is 50 shades of grey and other like books. Who the hell is this woman and how did she ever get into a college to teach, it is sad and sickening.

The dude that originally started all this mess by doing a hunger strike is a multi-millionaire going for his graduate degree. Have you heard anyone from the media reporting that?? Yet he is oppressed somehow?

The St. Louis Post-Dispatch reports:

Jonathan Butler played high-school football at Omaha Central High, where he won a state championship, and earned a bachelor’s degree in business administration from Mizzou, the newspaper reports. He is working toward a master’s degree in educational leadership and policy.

He is a member of a prominent Omaha family. The newspaper says that Butler’s father is Eric L. Butler, executive vice president for sales and marketing for the Union Pacific Railroad. His 2014 compensation was $8.4 million, according to regulatory filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission.

Eric L. Butler and his wife, Cynthia Butler, serve as pastors ofJoy of Life Ministries, the newspaper reported. Along with Jonathan Butler, the couple has two other children.

Butler’s family is rumored to be worth millions of dollars.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi

The dude that originally started all this mess by doing a hunger strike is a multi-millionaire going for his graduate degree. Have you heard anyone from the media reporting that?? Yet he is oppressed somehow?

Yeah, funny how the media isn't reporting on this at all and hasn't even tried to fact check any of the claims made. They're too busy demonizing Carson and anyone else that presents opposition to their agenda.

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

No one mandates white-only space personal time.

THAT would be racist. You see, in these people's minds white people are some kind of defective human that's separate from the rest of the "people of color". When they want to separate from white people it's legitimate because white people are racists. If white people want to separate from everyone else, it's proof of racism.

Basically, this is a kind of psychosis.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

You're right...these are pampered children of privilege. Their leader, who went on a hunger strike ( I believe his name is Jonathan Butler )has been a student there for 8 years.
His father is a railroad exec., who brings down $8.5M per year.
edit on 12-11-2015 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: Ksihkehe

These black students don't have the legal authority to 'segregate' and they aren't asking for that authority. They are simply asking the white people that want to help to respect a space they are trying to use to address a racial issue they feel they are faced with. White people who want to help ought to have no problem understanding this. White people who want to only criticize shouldn't be offended they asked for space, you weren't ever going to stand with them in the first place.

Martin Luther King must be spinning in his grave.

The physically interacted with a journalist in order to encourge him to leave.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi

originally posted by: Xtrozero

You do realize everyone of them is there on a full scholarship and I would bet everyone of them come from a middle to up class black family. You would not find any one pulled out of a ghetto. Those in Ghettos are lucky to even finish HS, will most likely die by 25 years old killed by another black person. They use the N word a 1000 times a day and will never see a job. Blacks that go to these types of collages understand very little of what it is to be black in 100s of other place.

Did you see that one white teacher protesting right along with them, trying to find muscle to get rid of a school news staff member? One of her subjects she teaches from is 50 shades of grey and other like books. Who the hell is this woman and how did she ever get into a college to teach, it is sad and sickening.

The St. Louis Post-Dispatch reports:

Jonathan Butler played high-school football at Omaha Central High, where he won a state championship, and earned a bachelor’s degree in business administration from Mizzou, the newspaper reports. He is working toward a master’s degree in educational leadership and policy.

He is a member of a prominent Omaha family. The newspaper says that Butler’s father is Eric L. Butler, executive vice president for sales and marketing for the Union Pacific Railroad. His 2014 compensation was $8.4 million, according to regulatory filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission.

Eric L. Butler and his wife, Cynthia Butler, serve as pastors ofJoy of Life Ministries, the newspaper reported. Along with Jonathan Butler, the couple has two other children.

Butler’s family is rumored to be worth millions of dollars.

I should be yelling about black privilege. I'm white and middle class trying to put two kids through college without the benefit of my family being worth millions. Butler was protesting by going on a hunger strike. He went two days without caviar and crab legs.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 07:52 AM
link   
I just not started paying attention to this today...it's pathetic.

And from what I hear, the two main points that aren't really being discussed in this whole incident are:

(A) The supposed poop swastika has yet to be proven to have even existed, and

(B) The reason that the kid lost health care is because of the design of the Affordable Care Act.

Now add on this "healing space" BS and it's easy to stop wondering why people like me despise our current generation of youths and college children. I'd normally call them adults, but actions speak louder than age.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

So, like a real-life Van Wilder?

Write that down.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk
www.theblaze.com...

Student protesters at the University of Missouri asked white supporters to leave Wednesday night in order to create a “black only healing space.”

Steve Schmidt, an activist who was at the protest, tweeted that Concerned Student 1950 group were “asking white allies to leave.”

I'm not at all surprised by this. Racism in this country is talked about strictly as a white problem and so these people grow up with a lot of hate and anger towards one group based on their skin color, while at the same time being taught there is nothing wrong with their racist hatred. Self hating white liberals have made it even worse by promoting and encouraging this behavior. Our media is no better. I can guarantee all of you that nobody in the media will call this what it is, racism. They wont even report on the fake racial incidents that were perpetrated by black students! This whole thing at Mizzou and other universities is based on nothing more than a hatred of whites. I predict this will continue, spread and get a lot worse.

You're absolutely correct, we know that racism in the US is definitely a two-way street and that the depth and breadth of racial hatred harbored by US blacks against all things and people white is boundless. But....and that's the big but.......it isn't racism because it isn't labeled racism......its labeled as "acceptable resentment/venting". Their hatred is justified by the elites that rule over the academic world.

And....you're quite correct, its only going to get worse and here's a perfect example of the educationists role in the process: abc13.com...

Its a fascinating process we're watching because its occurred to me that what we're watching is the development and promotion of the black population in the US as sort of "Super Citizens". They have not only the right to self-segregate and participate in black-only events, they are "Entitled" to special privileges and black-only resources. All the while, whites are labeled racists if they seek any form of self-segregation and are thus forced into "racial awareness" classes where they are shamed for being white.

This can't end well, but it is sort of fun to watch........from a distance.

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join