It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Immigration is not a right!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: eluryh22

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: deadlyhope
a reply to: 3danimator2014

Same response as the other guy.. If I were to migrate, immigrate, or whatever to some other country, I'd fully be supportive of that country being suspicious of me until proven otherwise. This isn't just about one race, it's about immigration and what's happening. It applies to me as well - If I were to go to another country, in the name of being a refugee, I'd be willing to go through any long, tedious process to be welcomed into that nation.

Except, this is not how it goes for refugees. They grab what they can. Hope they have a passport and birth certificates for their entire family, maybe a little money on hand or in an accessible bank and RUN. Once you get there....OMG..there are a lot of other refugees here. It's REALLY chaotic. And things just go downhill form there....

That is one of the many problems in this current alleged "crisis." The term "Refugee" has been expanded well beyond what it really is.

The term "Refugee" historically has meant people, families fleeing their homes for fear that a bomber will drop one on them in the middle of the night, or that they will be slaughtered by soldiers in the street. So they run for their lives.

People "fleeing" to either try to find meaningful work in another land or to take advantage of the new land's welfare state historically does not qualify as a "Refugee."

That being said, anyone that want's to move themselves and their family to a new place to try and build a better life... I tip my hat to them and have all the respect in the world for them. But if someone is going to be a gate-crasher and bust into a new land... I've got an issue with that. Literally ALL first world nations have immigration policies. If someone want's to "bust in"... sorry, except for those who's lives are in imminent danger.... do it the right, proper, legal way.

You are saying the crisis is not real?

The "crisis" is real. However, it has been manufactured. Of the millions on the move, only a small percentage are on the move because of fear of imminent danger. Most are being led like sheep (just like many of those in the receiving nations).

(post by DrakeINFERNO removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)
(post by DrakeINFERNO removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: deadlyhope

I agree with your post wholeheartedly. I find it incredible that there are people that don't have a problem with illegal immigrants coming into their country. Come legally through the official process or don't come at all. These people attacking your OP seem like they have been brainwashed by some sort of liberal education system or something. It's nuts.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Enough.

Closing so you can all just chill...eat a snickers or something...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join