It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Physical appearance changing during intercourse. /morphing?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Hello fellow ATS members. It's been a while since I've logged in and posted anything, but I've been here reading on a regular basis. ^_^

So, I'm here today to share an experience that happened to me, and curious to see if others have had similar experiences; I've done a bit of searching on the web and found nothing on this matter.

So about 2 months ago I visited Florida again (lived there 15 years, recently moved back to Canada).
During my stay, I ended up 'hooking up' with a friend, and tho I won't give you all the details, there is one major event I must share.

And I say this in all seriousness.

During intercourse, my friend appeared to 'shift' appearance. For a few moments, she did not look like herself at all.... She clearly looked like a native american woman with sharp features. This was extremely odd, but I just kept going as it was pretty heated. I didn't mention this to her.

Afterwards, she tells me that 'I' shifted appearance... She claimed for a while, I looked bigger (fatter), and had a large beard. After this I shared what I saw with her, and we both just accepted it but didn't really understand it.

Let me be clear: these were not sexual fantasies, this was very real to the both of us, and neither of us was imagining some other person... This was real.

So, having said this, have any of you had or heard of similar experiences!? Not necessarily during intercourse, but any intense situation where two people are connected and appear to take another form for a short time?

I'd appreciate some feedback on this, thank you.

Note: I do have a wild imagination, but when I have sex I do not let my mind run wild... I'm too focused into the physical/emotional connection to let my mind wander.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Thats definitely weird that you both changed. Never heard of this... and I guess not enough information to make any guess.

If this just happened, sober, with no odd feelings before hand. No trigger. I can't explain.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: iammrhappy86

Note: I do have a wild imagination, but when I have sex I do not let my mind run wild... I'm too focused into the physical/emotional connection to let my mind wander.

Your missing out mate!......your mind should run wild more than your hands!

edit on 11/11/2015 by Argyll because: (no reason given)

(post by Cynic removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 07:30 PM
link   

(post by iammrhappy86 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I've seen a woman's eye color change during sex, but nothing as extreme as what you describe.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 07:48 PM
link   

more blood goes to other parts than the brain during sex, could cause hallucinations

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Past lives?

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 07:53 PM
link   
If one of you doesn't go a bit demonic then you might need to spice it up a bit. I've seen people get crazy adrenaline surges, eyes roll in the back of head change colors, shy and not a fly drawing blood staining sheets. Oh man that's how it's supposed to be!

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 07:59 PM
link   
In Conan the Barbarian, the witch turned into a demon and after he threw her in the fire, she turned into a fireball and bounced off everything, as she laughed hideously away

That being said, that's how sex has always been for me

edit on 11-11-2015 by SPECULUM because: of Sally

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 08:14 PM
link   

ive seen it happen too, seems to be reflective on intensity, the brain is a magical chemical production facility.

Long as it doesn't morph into your mother inlaw

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Sometimes others seem to appear younger to me. Nothing drastic, however I've noticed it happening most often when sharing a deep emotional connection...

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I had a "friend" shift appearances last night.

I took it as - you did well.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: iammrhappy86

During intercourse, my friend appeared to 'shift' appearance. For a few moments, she did not look like herself at all.... She clearly looked like a native american woman with sharp features. This was extremely odd, but I just kept going as it was pretty heated. I didn't mention this to her.

That's why I drink tequila. Her appearance won't change until the next morning. Guaranteed.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 10:29 PM
link   
It does seem that a person's appearance does change during intercourse. I actually think it is an illusion created in your mind though. Although, my ex did change into a control freak monster and she got her claws into me. I escaped that Witch over thirty years ago but she still seems to haunt me because we have a daughter together.

A lot of chemicals are released in the brain during sex and some of these can alter our perception.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 10:30 PM
link   
If you really want to see her change...marry her.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Dr. Ray Stantz: You know what it could be? Past-life experience intruding on present time.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 10:38 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I have witnessed exactly what you described personally. More than once, but always during intercourse with the same girl. It has happened like 3 times at least.

I do not know if i changed too however. This girl ir my signifigant other and I never mentioned anything about this to her because....well lets be real.

She might bite my head off immediately calling out that I am imagining someone else...that is not the case though.
edit on 11-11-2015 by lightedhype because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join