It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Curse Of Oak Island

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Don't know about what's linked above, that's a bit too much info to take in.

Why the hell did they never get around to the spoils from the '60's? They've just been sitting there all this time and NOTHING was done with it? The "cannonballs", where Gary just "found" the recent one? What the hell, have they not explored this island at this point?

Ok, rant over, there's still gold down there and it seems they have found the pit or are real close. The show has Portugal or Spain as the likely culprits. We shall see, or not.

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

well just got round to the latest episode and 3 pieces of aboriginal pottery and all of a sudden there's a stop give us everything you know.

Does someone smell a pay day?

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Well the results of the big cans in the Money Pit area have been disappointing to say the least. They've found some really interesting things (like the stone road) but it's pretty clear at this point that there's nothing in the Money Pit.

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 10:45 AM
link   
The real treasure to be found is not gold but the meaning of Nolan's Cross, its dimensions, etc, which everyone has ignored. This has now been discovered:
smphillips.mysite.com...'s%20Cross.pdf
(Warning: only for the mathematically competant).
However, as it does not provide any obvious clues to the location of the supposed treasure, this revelation has been ignored. So, if God gave you the choice: either $1 billion or the blueprint by means of which He designed the universe, what would be your choice? Take the money and go on watching endless TV hours of men running around in circles, digging up earth and only finding old buttons, or take your understanding of reality to a new level but remain as poor as you are now ....?

The choice is yours.

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: micpsi

You posted the same thing back in November.

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I can't believe people think there is gold to be found.
The only gold is what the commercials pay to produce this crap.

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I think the greatest mystery about Oak island is why its ratings are so high.

I've watched it on occasion in spurts and have yet to see the value of this show.

They have resoundingly failed to fine gold or silver only these little trinkets they seem to convince themselves are of archeological value.

I've read a few books on Oak Island, recently the very entertaining Randall Sullivan book and a couple of others and The Lost Treasure of the Knights Templar: Solving the Oak Island Mystery an entertaining book with all the exotic Oak Island Lore you'll want to get. But not really convincing. If there is any gold it may have something to do with the Knights Templars but it's not a slam dunk.

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Anyone still here? lol

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: JustMe74
Anyone still here? lol

I stop by occasionally because I can't take watching the nothing show being dragged out. I'm hoping to skip to the last page of the book and read it in a minute or less.

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: JustMe74
Anyone still here? lol

I still watch the show...don't spend a lot of time here, though.
I've been to the island a couple of times, and stay in touch with one of the principals. Each episode is still a half hour of good tv.

posted on Feb, 8 2023 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: JustMe74

I'm still here and still watch the show. I haven't believed there is an existing treasure for years. I *do* think that a series of underground tunnels were dug and maybe something of value was stored, but I think it was provincials who were hiding the town treasury/guns/gunpowder from the British. I think it was removed after the British were routed from the area. So yeah, I think most of everything they are finding on this island is MILITARY in nature.

Unfortunately that doesn't make for a romantic story. History Channel gets higher ratings but spinning the story about the Templars or some of the other kooky theories they come up with.....

posted on Feb, 8 2023 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: CIAGypsy
The ex-slave cabbage farmer that suddenly became very wealthy hints that the treasure was already found.

posted on Feb, 8 2023 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

You are talking about Samuel Ball. I don't necessarily agree with that assumption. While it could be true, it is also known that Samuel Ball participated in the Revolution. Who's to say that he didn't earn his money from that participation? or from piracy or other intrigues? I think it's rather limiting to assume that a black man in the late 1700s could not possibly have become wealthy in his own right without stumbling on hidden treasure.

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: CIAGypsy
a reply to: pteridine

You are talking about Samuel Ball. I don't necessarily agree with that assumption. While it could be true, it is also known that Samuel Ball participated in the Revolution. Who's to say that he didn't earn his money from that participation? or from piracy or other intrigues? I think it's rather limiting to assume that a black man in the late 1700s could not possibly have become wealthy in his own right without stumbling on hidden treasure.

How would participating in the revolution make him wealthy? Was cabbage a big cash crop? A cabbage farmer as a pirate is a stretch. How would an honest farmer suddenly acquire a ship and crew and know how to pirate?
I hope he did find the treasure and didn't have to work in the fields anymore.

top topics

<< 13  14  15   >>

join