It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Curse Of Oak Island

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I'm not saying its not scripted the show would be real boring if it was just everyone saying (wot now ?) The fact is u don't buy most of an island and dig holes with expensive machinery to get a TV series.
Bare in mind the activity that went on around and in this island justifies the search,thee brothers have a genuine love for the search and u feel that apprehension on the screen I hope they make 20 seasons and don't find anything the mystery's always better then reality.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Afterdisclosure
I hope they make 20 seasons and don't find anything the mystery's always better then reality.

Tell that to Mel Fisher....

In all honesty, I'm genuinely surprised that viewership has grown year over year despite them not really finding anything at all except wood and, well.....more wood.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 02:28 PM
link   
If there is tunnel under swamp they should be able to find it outside the swamp.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I've always thought the swamp was the key to the whole mystery...

it makes the most sense.... oak island was two islands close together...

someone sailed a ship in between the two islands... blocked off both ends and scuttled the ship, then buried it...

makes so much more sense then digging a hole 170 some odd feet down, considering we have trouble doing that these days

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 12:38 PM
link   
So I have a prediction.... The previews have made it clear that the OI team finds a tunnel and where that tunnel leads is going to solve the whole mystery.

My prediction is that the tunnel in question is related to the newly "re-identified" Shaft 9....and that it leads....wait for it.

Nowhere.

I think this entire season will be about the team trying to uncover and follow Shaft 9....which is supposed to lead to the Money pit. However, I don't think it is going to lead to treasure or anything else.

So....they also brought up the expedition of the Duc d'Anville again last night.....along with a new naval historian who indicated the structures in Smith's Cove are part of a water battery.

This brings up some additional theories... The historian claimed that when William Pepperrell took Louisbourg, that the town's riches had already been hidden away. From the small bit of searching I did, I read a different story entirely. I read that Pepperrell was "ordered not to loot the town." Source

Regardless, I think there are two options here -

1. Louisbourg's "riches" were hidden on Oak Island....either by Pepperrell or the townspeople.

2. That the Duc d'Anville buried something there (also alleged in the show).

Given that either of these theories could be true (and probably FAR more likely than the Ark of the Covenant.....), who's to say that someone didn't go back later and recover whatever was buried LONG before Daniel McGinnis found the alleged pit in the ground?

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: CIAGypsy

originally posted by: Afterdisclosure
I hope they make 20 seasons and don't find anything the mystery's always better then reality.

Tell that to Mel Fisher....

In all honesty, I'm genuinely surprised that viewership has grown year over year despite them not really finding anything at all except wood and, well.....more wood.

Well, they did find more wood. This wood is in some interesting places and hopefully will lead to finding the pit and the drain system, which was what they implied tonight. Where they go if true, well, I don't know what the plan of action is after that.

Something like tar paper throws me off, where did that come from?

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join