It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Eerie Footage Appears To Show The Earth BREATHING

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

What we have here is the wind tipping the trees which have roots under the soil causing the movement.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 12:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: trifecta
Man, I wish I could give everyone decoder glasses, so they can see what I see in the videos. Creepy stuff. It looks like the oil and blood rituals were successful.....

I think most humans who have been in the fog all this time, are going to have mass heart failures when they see what's actually coming to fruition.

Which is what exactly?

I can tell you. But you won't believe me.

I'll just point out a few observations. All the new attention to certain ancient megalithic sites around the world, new disclosures, jarring events occurring in this solar system, world affairs in the ME involving all the superpowers, specific phenomenon coming to light, are all no coincidense.

Reality is going to be flipped on its head very soon. In less than a year from now. We are all going to be witness to mythological times.

On a side note, related to the videos. There's a few more videos displaying identical characteristics to cracked Earth "breathing" and strange viscous sepage. All of these videos and others I've seen have a common anomaly. Look for a distortion, and/or a misty effect in specific breaches in the ground.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 03:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer
... or one of the Gods of old awakening...

Not saying it's Cthulhu but it's Cthulhu.

"In his house at R'lyeh sleeping Cthulhu waits dreaming"......... so, that's where R'lyeh is.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Reality is going to be flipped on its head very soon. In less than a year from now. We are all going to be witness to mythological times.

'Mythological times', eh? Do I get to ride a Pegasus?

I have a rather ditinct feeling that come a year from now you will have to push back your made up date.

edit on 12-11-2015 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 08:19 AM
link   

'Mythological times', eh? Do I get to ride a Pegasus?

I have a rather ditinct feeling that come a year from now you will have to push back your made up date.

Are you in Mazzini or Garabaldi?

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Are you in Mazzini or Garabaldi?

New Jersey. But right now I am in Orlando.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Man, I wish I could give everyone decoder glasses, so they can see what I see in the videos. Creepy stuff. It looks like the oil and blood rituals were successful.....

I think most humans who have been in the fog all this time, are going to have mass heart failures when they see what's actually coming to fruition.

Which is what exactly?

Release the Kraken!

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Trees breathe through their roots. Not sure if you could physically see that. As another poster mentioned, it could just be a boggy area where the ground is weak and the wind is moving the trees.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

lol...

just the wind folks.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Nope, guys this is clearly Graboids.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 10:38 AM
link   
That soil looks really airy, looks really good actually, almost like homemade Living Organic Soil.

As a result though, really light soil with a network of interlocking deep tree roots.

The wind, being as windy as it is, is blowing the old trees around in such a way that its constantly shifting the ground around.

Looks eerie, but look closely at the tree base, when it moves, the ground moves.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 10:41 AM
link   
All i have to say is....

Liquefaction...

#JustSayin
edit on 12-11-2015 by capragenus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

I will be skeptic on this one and say that it is manipulated video. If not, then I couldn't really tell you what causes it except what others on this thread already suggested; bog or underground springs. Even then though I never saw anything like it.

a reply to: Stormdancer777

This video is a good example of a "thick mulch deposit". Beneath the dry leaves and other natural debris are damp clumps and chambers of air along with a good number of random sticks & branches. When the conditions are right with such deposits they can have a spring-board effect or they could have a quicksand effect.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 01:29 PM
link   

I am not agreeing with you but you are right.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: SurfinUSA

I used to see that all the time as a kid. It is the shallow roots of the tree moving the ground which is mostly peat moss when a strong wind blows.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: CadyF

originally posted by: purplemer
... or one of the Gods of old awakening...

Not saying it's Cthulhu but it's Cthulhu.

"In his house at R'lyeh sleeping Cthulhu waits dreaming"......... so, that's where R'lyeh is.

R'lyeh is in the pacific, near the Oceanic pole of inaccessibility. Duh...

OT: I read that the movement of the earth in the video comes from the trees as well, since the ground is rather elastic.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy
It's on now.

I suppose it could be an approaching sinkhole, or saturated ground. It's windy, and the heaving could be a response from the ground by the trees blowing in the wind in either case.

cant tell whats more disturbing, earth gyrating or the vertical video format.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 12:08 PM
link   
HAHAHAHAHAH appreciate the early laugh! arigato! lolololol

def interesting

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join