It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nuclear Emergency Tracking Center RADCON-5 ALERT - 11 November 2015

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   

We're not sure what to make of this, so we will present the information and see what you have to say.

Fort Calhoun Nuclear Generating Station and Cooper Nuclear Station are quite distant.

RADCON-5 ALERT
Nuclear Emergency Tracking Center

[snipped]

NETC.COM   © 2014
Station ID 4:607   Lincoln, NE, US
CPM: current 350 Low 19 High 350
Average 105 (CPM of Beta particles)
Last updated: 2015-11-11 08:32:00 GMT-0500

[snipped]

We wonder what's buried in that yard?

Is a NEST team enroute?
Or is this just another 'anomaly'?

So what about the RADCON-4 ALERT FOR Grand Rapids, MI ?
RADCON-4 ALERT

NETC.COM   © 2014
Station ID 4:517   Grand Rapids, MI, US
CPM: current 275 Low 11 High 290
Average 78 (CPM of Beta particles)
Last updated: 2015-11-11 09:00:00 GMT-0500

What's the use of a detection service if when detection is made, nothing is done about it?

This 'entombed' nuclear facility is the nearest radiation source that we could find, and it's about 25 miles away from the indicated hotspot.

State's First Nuclear Power Plant

What is believed to be the largest tomb in Nebraska is located near Hallam, about 25 miles southwest of Lincoln.

The tomb holds the remains of the Hallam Nuclear Power Facility, a sodium-graphite nuclear power plant which operated briefly from 1962 to 1964. The power plant had been built and operated as a demonstration project by the Atomic Energy Commission and Consumers Public Power District, the predecessor to Nebraska Public Power District.

Radiation Network appears normal.
Radiation Network

Black Cat appears normal.
Black Cat Systems Online Geiger Counter Nuclear Radiation Detector Map

EPA/RadNet - intentionally difficult to extrapolate information - shows normal, as usual… they wouldn't tell us anyway.
RadNet | US EPA

And this just now popped up.

McDonald, Kansas

Are these hotspots indications of the FUKUSHIMA FALLOUT that is precipitating upon all forms of life, the food in the fields...our children and beloved pets cloaked in the rain and snow?

edit on Wed Nov 11 2015 by DontTreadOnMe because: STAFF NOTE: images of private documentation removed.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: thorfourwinds

He is playing fallout 4

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: rajas

He who?

We were hoping for information about these spikes and what's up with that 'A' on the map in that yard?

This is not the first time that NETC has been the first to report spikes.

Is this site to be taken seriously?

Thank you.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Quoting from their site:

www.netc.com...

"Nuclear Emergency Tracking Center - Netc.com is an Early Warning Radiation System that takes data from private radiation monitoring stations and EPA network and creates a RBL ( Radiation Background Level ) for each 3000+ stations everyday.

NORM ( Natural Occurring Radioactive Material ) radiation background level has been simplified in name only to RBL ( Radiation Background Level ). The same calculations are still used. Radcon-1 will be the middle of RBL ( Radiation Background Level ) range and it will be compared to the Current Radiation at that monitoring station.

The increase change between middle of RBL and the Current Radiation will set the Radcon levels 2 for small increase, 3 for higher increase, and 4 for the top of the range over a three month time frame.

When RBL is above the radiation background range and other requirements are met, an Radcon-5 Alert will be issued and Email/Text messages are sent. If the Radcon-1 is Green/Yellow, the RBL (Radiation Background Level) is decreasing or staying the same level, like in Japan where most of the RBL are Green/Yellow."

Did you get an email or text message about this? We did not.

So, the EPA is a source and partner in this map?

BTW, the RADCON-5 ALERT is is till issued as we speak, FYI.
Are we being played, if so, by whom?

edit on 11/11/2015 by thorfourwinds because: IMAGE

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Nice presentation.

I can't believe the past generations okayed nuclear energy knowing the consequences and having better alternatives They all look like ticking time bombs to me. The map makes the pile of crap we are all in pretty damn clear.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 02:50 PM
link   

MOD NOTE: please do not post personal information
edit on Wed Nov 11 2015 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I don;t know how reliable this site is. I see a link at godlike productions where a poster there is skeptical...lol. Not sure if that means the netc is a joke or that is absolutely 100% correct based on that lol. It isn't a government agency.

I did see, when clicking pn a location, it gave a source of a filter on someone's back porch. It leads me to believe they have members, with machines, measuring levels and are connected to the website.

It is really your job, as OP, to show if it is a reliable site or not a reliable site.

I am interested in that A though.

edit on 11-11-2015 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: aldozer24
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

You wouldn't mind taking a drive over would you?

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: aldozer24
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

Sucks.
You have to be a Husker fan and they eke out a win last weekend... now you get irradiated.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

I'll be digging a hole once the sun goes down, could this be a Jericho situation?

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   

It isn't a government agency.

One might speculate that that would depend upon Your definition of "isn't"…just what do you call the EPA?

Quoting from their site:

www.netc.com...

"Nuclear Emergency Tracking Center - Netc.com is an Early Warning Radiation System that takes data from private radiation monitoring stations and EPA network and creates a RBL ( Radiation Background Level ) for each 3000+ stations everyday.

And thank you for pointing out my responsibilities an OP.

I'm new at this, so please bear with me, and I'll get the hang of it.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: aldozer24
Right on!

Thank you for that extremely prompt and useful information.

Now, just WTF is going on with this alert?

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

i am familiar with this house, friend use to live there. A lot of goofy stuff going on in the basement. Agree with Dozer, could be possible Jericho scenario

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: thorfourwinds

One might speculate that that would depend upon Your definition of "isn't"…just what do you call the EPA?

Quoting from their site:

www.netc.com...

Thanks for the sarcasm. I am looking at the EPA site Radnet
There is nothing there.

It doesn't appear they are drawing information from the EPA. Even if they do, they are NOT a government agency, when the EPA is.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhiteWingedMonolith

Nice presentation.

I can't believe the past generations okayed nuclear energy knowing the consequences and having better alternatives They all look like ticking time bombs to me. The map makes the pile of crap we are all in pretty damn clear.

Thank you…we're just getting started. There are way too many of these 'anomalies' to be a cooinkydink, IMHO.

Unfortunately, the reality is that now, the nukers are going after determined whistleblowers in the environmental/Fukushima awareness program.

Dana Durnford "Debut" Interview on The Richie Allen Show - YouTube

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   

And 3 people joined today to back you up! That is dedication.
I could only hope my alts in Wartune would work so well for me.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: thorfourwinds

Quoting from their site:

www.netc.com...

Thanks for the sarcasm. I am looking at the EPA site Radnet
There is nothing there.

It doesn't appear they are drawing information from the EPA. Even if they do, they are NOT a government agency, when the EPA is.

Didn't mean to rile your feathers.

Their website says different than you do.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Well isn't that just super weird?

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 03:23 PM
link   

I am not riled. I was at first interested. Then I started looking around. Now I am just amused

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Joined again*

Been reading ATS for as long as I can remember, had a very active account 8 years ago in high school but deleted it in college for some reason.

Joined because as I continued to zoom in on the map I saw how close it was to my house.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join